main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Sinrebirth thanks now i'm gonna obsess over a Sith Admiral Akbar!

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    How about a Sith Quarren? They're from the same planet, and I believe they're more belligerent than the Mon Cal.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  3. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Fish people are overrated. *makes sushi*
    [​IMG]

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    We had two of them at least.

Darth Azard and Darth Maleval.

Both were badasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Hope everyone had a good day today. *Ignores the cries from younglings* Yeah, i had to step in for Hekate and teach a class...they'll be fine.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    ^ No wonder, you scared half of them.

Although I am glad your stepped in. Thanks.

7. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    ROSTER
    **KNIGHTS OF DARKNESS**
    :kylo:
    ~Triumvirate of Dark Lords~
    Sinrebirth / Insipid - Emperor
    Lady Belligerent / Bellorum - Dawn Herald
    Darth_wanderguard / Haretisch - Night Herald
    ~Ebon Knights~
    E. L.Knight / Hades - Knight Commander
    dragonsith13 / Draconis - Headmaster
    Darth Kronos / Kronos​
    ~Death Knights~
    ~Dread Knights~
    ~Shadow Knights~
    QueenSabe7 / Leda: 44 PP - dragonsith13
    Dagobahsystem / Saadi: 37 PP - Sinrebirth
    HanSolo29 / Skelm: 34 PP - Lady Belligerent
    PCCViking / Thunderous: 27 PP - E. L.Knight
    Kaleesh-Cyborg / Grievance Vexx: 21 PP - E. L.Knight
    Adirondackjedi27 / Corvus: 15 PP - dragonsith13
    corinthia / Alekto: 5 PP - E. L.Knight
    Mostlymad / Valdimar: 3 PP - dragonsith13
    ~Peons~
    100PercentStarWars*​
    Captain Owen​
    Darth Rozic​
    Isley_27​
    Halle Dray​
    Nehru_Amidala*​
    Moonspun Dragon​
    Mikaboshi (15 PP)​
    Shadowsun​
    WookieeRage​
    *denotes recently active

8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Another week, another roster.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    I'd take you as my apprentice Nehru, if I was a master. Oh the kids will be fine. Most of them will be in a shrinks office every week for the rest of their lives, so i did do some good.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  10. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tournament responses?

Kaleesh-Cyborg and QueenSabe7 like this.
  11. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Ready and waiting for Mr. Prazutis.

Mikaboshi

[​IMG]

12. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Oh yeah...

[​IMG]

Post up later today, promise.

13. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    My command shuttle has
    Left the beach... I expect some posts soon

Kaleesh-Cyborg and QueenSabe7 like this.
  14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Still awaiting a counterstrike from corinthia . *slaughters random troops and guards in the arena to stay motivated while waiting*

[​IMG]

Sinrebirth and QueenSabe7 like this.
  15. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Hey batta, hey batta, hey batta... SWING!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Kaleesh, I literally imagine your character as Grievous. It's amusing.

17. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    What a week!

18. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Edit: Double post. >___<

19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I shall take that as the greatest of compliments made even greater by the fact that it amuses you, almighty fearsome Emperor. *deep bow of utmost respect*

20. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Sinrebirth

I present my next task, my Master.

In the vein of the Doomed, which of the original Dark Jedi Exiles would you like to meet and why?

I had first considered Ajunta Pall and Karness Muur, but I think I would most like to meet XoXaan.

I think it would be edifying to discuss dark side healing with her, as she was highly skilled in this art. I think it would be beneficial to learn about these skills, especially since I know next to nothing about it.

XoXaan was also a great repository of Sith lore. In addition, she also possessed the Yoke of Seeming, an ancient Sith artifact. The Yoke of Seeming allowed the being wearing it to appear as anyone or anything. It also served to cloud the intentions of the wearer, a useful tool for deceiving one's enemies. Sounds right up Saadi's alley.

XoXaan recorded all of her knowledge in holocron. I would enjoy accessing this information.

Most of all, I respect XoXaan for channeling her disillusionment with the Jedi Order to, with her colleagues, create an alternative path that relied on the dark side of the Force. She believed the truth lay with the dark side, as do I.

Thanks for your time.

*bows*

21. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    E. L.Knight
    Master. Under the assumption that this task is meant to be given a real-world response, I present to you what I would do if I were to awaken empowered by the Force. *bows respectfully*

KoD Task #4 - Taken By Force

I want you to imagine that you wake up tomorrow with the Force. What would you do once you discovered your newfound power? Imagine next, that others start displaying the use of the Force; what would you do then?

If I were to awaken tomorrow to discover I had Force capabilities, the discovery would be met with both excitement and admittedly some fear because, being less knowledgeable than most, I would be concerned over doing something irreversibly wrong with the power, thus, I would devote myself to study for proper usage. My curiosity would certainly override my fear and I would experiment, but keep it mostly a secret until I figured out what I was doing or found someone who could advise me in how to enhance my gift.

Once I found my wings with the Force, I would use it to enhance my unspoken communication with horses. I love the psychological element to rehabilitating and training them properly and I can see the Force being highly useful in this way. I would also seek to learn how to calm and ease pain in those I call my friends, four-legged or otherwise. Being involved in the rescue of animals would make this element to the Force most useful to me.

It probably wouldn't take me long to reach a point where I would want to use the power to try to make a profound difference in the world. I think I would target terrorist organizations and utilize my power to turn the terror they cause back on them. The uprising of terrorist strikes on different nations would be met with severe punishment. No prisoners; no trials. A life for a life. Kill them all and let the Force sort them out.

Upon discovering others have the power as well, I would seek out those of likemindedness in dealings with terrorists and form an alliance with them; an agreement in which we would stomp out terrorist activity until it was no more. In so doing, we would spare the lives of countless soldiers and civilians caught in a war that seems to have no end in sight. I suppose I have kept watch over all the heinous actions of certain organizations over the years and it boils my blood. The brutal slaying of children (more than what is publicized by the news media) leaves me with a longing to bring about retribution. I have always imagined doing similar things if I were to receive the powers of Eric Draven in The Crow. The Force could be utilized in a similar fashion; to put the fear of God into the inhumane monsters out there and to kill those who take pride in what they do and refuse to cease and desist.

With the rise of others endowed with the Force, I would expect to discover enemies also empowered to push their own agendas. I would then seek to sharpen and enhance my own power so that I could withstand and overthrow opposition, particularly if terrorists or terrorist supporters were to rise with the power. I would do my best to protect the innocent. From a real-world perspective, there are a lot of victims out there--who did not ask for war or murder or trafficking or drugs--who need someone to fight for them and if I had such a gift, that is precisely what I would do for no other reason save make the monsters in this world pay their dues.

E. L.Knight likes this.
  22. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Very Good, PCCViking. 2 points.

Now, your next task. With the Return of Game of Thrones, I would be interested in seeing you cast the KoD as GoT characters. :)

I apologize, Kaleesh-Cyborg, this week was very busy for me.

Your task was done exactly as I had hoped.

Excellent! 3 Points! I like that you did not automatically assume I wanted you to be a Sith in the Real World and held true to who you are as a real person, and not your online persona among us.

I, too, have often thought on this and my path is not too dissimilar to yours. :)

Now, for your next task, I want you to choose known actors and actresses and cast them as KoD characters. Who would play you? Who would play me?

QueenSabe7 and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  23. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    E. L.Knight
    *bows respectfully* Thank you and no worries, Master. Summer seems to be a very busy time of year for everybody. *struggles to crush the rebellion of grass growing too fast and trying to overthrow fencelines* In any case, I am glad my assumption on the task was correct. It honestly did bring me to an introspective state as I seriously considered what I would do. This next one...ooh...you are putting a portion of what would be my dream job in front of me. *is really looking forward to working on presented task*

E. L.Knight likes this.
  24. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Thank you, my master. That will definitely be an interesting task. *bows*

25. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001

Be careful who you cast as Cersei. :p

Dagobahsystem and PCCViking like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.