main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Gorgeous pics, Dags! Damn if I don't love Ventress.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    In Legends at least, Dags, they continued to be a nuisance right up to the Lost Tribe decapitating their leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  3. A scary bedspread

A scary bedspread Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 12, 2017
    Hey, this is a bit of that Fanfic I said I was working on, tell me whatcha think!​
    --------------------------------------------​
    Diary of Frentis Moral - Log 1 - One Year before Episode 3

I remember my days in the order, so full of hope and fire us padawans were; we believed in the justice of our cause, in the lies that the republic was a source for good, blindly obeyed the council with a righteous fervor that made us proud to die for our nation as well as our order. We would run unhesitantly, gleefully even, into an endless hail of death and pain. The truth was and still is. . . you don’t die for your country, you die for politicians who pretend to be yours. I found little camaraderie with my fellow lightsiders, I had a brain that I bothered to use, I treated my soldiers as equals, always made room for them at my table and always took more than a second’s consideration before denying their plans outright.

Arrogance was the constant foe, the ever-present ghost that is cursed to haunt the light, I dare say worse than the dark. The dark does evil and knows it’s evil, the light does evil and is convinced it is good simply because it is done in the name of the light. This is what nearly killed the Jedi in the civil war, what almost completely wiped them out in the first purge. Despite this constant all throughout their history, they refuse to change in any way. Despite Revan and Bastila forming a romantic relationship that only made their connection to the light stronger, they stand unmoving, stuck in pure tradition that has only lead to their destruction time and time again.

That is why the CIS will win, they will stand strong for a good three or four hundred years before Neo-Republicans rise to displace it, reinstate the order, and a new CIS or Empire eventually returns.

That is why I left, I have been a Dark Jedi for at least two years now; independently searching for knowledge and to a lesser extent power, I suppose they are the same, however, just used in different ways. My success has been limited as I find it hard to move through Republic space, I must say I am somewhat flattered they would place a bounty on me. I consider myself to walk not fully the light or dark, (Even if I hold closer to the dark) but the twilight. I wish to found an order on my own that is wholly dedicated to that, where one teaches the values of both sides and pushes them to make their own choices, not restricted by a code.

4. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    Sorry, thing glitched up on me, didn't mean to double post.​

dragonsith13 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    That was a really good read, so far.

6. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

It happens to us all.

A scary bedspread I applaud you for your enthusiasm in your writing. I do however think we should channel it in the proper manner. Have you thought about creating a thread within the FAN Fiction boards, you are more than welcome as anyone is to post links to your works here with my permission.

7. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    ROSTER
    **KNIGHTS OF DARKNESS**
    :kylo:
    ~Triumvirate of Dark Lords~
    Sinrebirth / Insipid - Emperor
    Lady Belligerent / Bellorum - Dawn Herald
    Darth_wanderguard / Haretisch - Night Herald
    ~Ebon Knights~
    E. L.Knight / Hades - Knight Commander
    dragonsith13 / Draconis - Headmaster
    Darth Kronos / Kronos​
    ~Death Knights~
    ~Dread Knights~
    ~Shadow Knights~
    QueenSabe7 / Leda: 50 PP – Final Trial
    Dagobahsystem / Saadi: 45 PP – Sinrebirth
    Kaleesh-Cyborg / Grievance Vexx: 40 PP - E. L.Knight
    HanSolo29 / Skelm: 34 PP - Lady Belligerent
    PCCViking / Thunderous: 34 PP - E. L.Knight
    Adirondackjedi27 / Corvus: 33 PP - dragonsith13
    Nehru_Amidala/ Hekate: 17 PP – dragonsith13
    Mostlymad / Valdimar: 6 PP - dragonsith13
    corinthia / Alekto: 5 PP - E. L.Knight
    ~Peons~
    100PercentStarWars​
    A scary bedspread*​
    Captain Owen​
    DARTH_MU​
    Darth Rozic​
    Isley_27​
    Halle Dray​
    Moonspun Dragon​
    Mikaboshi (15 PP)​
    Shadowsun​
    WookieeRage​
    *denotes recently active

8. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I see. Too bad they couldn't have been more than just a nuisance though as it would have brought more depth to the universe, imho.

I agree QueenSabe7, Ventress is awesome. There is one episode of TCW where she teams up with Kenobi to fight Maul and Savage. I found that quite interesting and fun to watch.
    Also, she rocks in another episode in which she teams with Boba's gang and then betrays them all, yet does so honorably, if that makes sense. Asajj is a bad ***.

QueenSabe7 and dragonsith13 like this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well they were stranded on Dathomir by Palpatine until 8 ABY, when Han won the planet in a card game for Leia. Turns out it was deep in warlord territory. Cue them crashing, and the witches warring over the Falcon. Gethzerion, the new Mother, took on Luke and smashed him flat. Flat, flat. They capture Han, offer to turn him over to the warlord, and then double cross the warlord and steal the ship sent to take Han back. Luke and Han and Leia warn the warlord who kills the clan in space.

Next time, the Imperial Remnant tries to use the witches in 12 ABY. This goes nowhere initially, but after the Remnant signs the peace accords in 19 ABY the Deep Core Imperials refuse to surrender and found a Dark Jedi corps which the Nightsisters become apart of, preparing a Shadow Academy to allow the Second Imperium to crush the Jedi, invigorated a Reborn Palpatine. In another Battle of Yavin the Imperium, Shadow Academy, Dark Jedi and Nightsisters are routed, and Palpatine is revealed to be a fake.

Cue them becoming clanless, infiltrating each individual witch clan with a single Nightsister and sabotaging them over time. Eventually the Lost Tribe crosses paths with them, and they come together to ally with the Sith and smash the light side clans. The Sith betray them and decapitate the Nightsisters, taking twenty of them back to Kesh for indoctrination. The Nightsisters are not relevant to events for the remaining century of Legends.

So...... they're important, but are stymied by their refusal to move far from Dathomir, which is divided between them and the light side witches.

10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Once again, the most knowledgeable Emperor educates us all and puts Wookieepedia to shame. *deep bow of respect*

11. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

Warlord Zzinj and the Iron Fist ;), I remember the Courtship of Princess Leia coming out when I was in Middle School. Some of the first post OT works we had seen back that time. Early 90s Fun times

QueenSabe7 and Sinrebirth like this.
  12. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    Just lost all of my credits playing pazaak... I feel sad. [face_skull]

13. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Looking for more players in the Star Fighter RPG. I would like to see many of you join. PM please.

QueenSabe7 and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  14. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Indeed, we can roll 3 deep (Kaleesh-Cyborg, Isley_27, and I make a formidable team) but we would like more wingmen to watch our 6. Check out our applications and perhaps you will be inspired to create a team member to join our scurvy crew.

15. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    Mostlymad I like how you did yours, with the marked out info!

16. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Thanks! I thought the redacted info would be a nice touch.

dragonsith13 likes this.
  17. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Has anybody seen Adirondackjedi27 about lately? By the way, I finally made Underlord on the other thread!

18. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Mostlymad
    *spits* Who you callin' scurvy?

Mostlymad likes this.
  20. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    You and Isley_27, ya one eyed pirates!

Isley_27 and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    *starts handing out eye patches.*

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    ROTFL! Look who's talking, deaf in one ear and can't hear outta the other. [face_laugh]

Isley_27 and Mostlymad like this.
  23. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Eh? Wud'ya say sonny?

:D Selective hearing is different than being deaf. :p

24. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    But... can you still play a game of mean pinball?

dragonsith13 likes this.
  25. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Just don't take my avatar's eye patch. He has a ship that can fire while cloaked. :p

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Mostlymad like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.