main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Alas. You often aggravate the crap out of me, but I would take a blaster bolt for you, sir, because your creativity brought new meaning to my otherwise crappy job. *bows respectfully*

Aaaand...worst thing about Star Wars for me is...
    The sad fact that Grievous is not featured in every episode of The Clone Wars. *is very...grieved...over this*

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Thank you! That makes my day! Perhaps you will be able to make one yourself when you get to that task.

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  3. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I've thought about actually getting the parts now. Seems the plumbing department is purging by clearance lately. *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Anakin.Skywalker and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Why do I find Jar-Jar fans so annoying?!? Wait... Asked and answered. Never mind.

Kaleesh-Cyborg and PCCViking like this.
  5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Perhaps we should rewrite Order 66 to encompass Gungans as well?

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
  7. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Yes, my master. *bows*

E. L.Knight likes this.
  8. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    E. L.Knight likes this.
  9. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Hey, Sorry i wasn't on. The werewolf puppies kept me busy. Sadly there are a few openings in the Postal service. I leave warnings and signs and they ignore it.

10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Random RP character based topic here for the sake of stirring up these still waters:

We all know Sith are typically driven by strong emotions, but I think there is a core emotion that serves as the foundation for all the rest. What is the core emotion that drives your character(s) to do the things he/she/they does/do?

For Grievance, he is ultimately driven by sorrow. There is deep-seated sadness rooted in his tragic history that lays the foundation for all the anger and fury he unleashes in battle.

11. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Hmm okay this may seem like a stupid question but what does a Peon do? Should i be meditating and focusing on my anger? Oooh! I could stand on my head and lift things with the Force!

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Participate in relevant discussions and stay active in this thread. Contributing constructively to discussions helps, as does doing random cleaning and chores around here. You will eventually be noticed. I am still hanging in there as are a few others. *randomly wipes a smudge off the window*

Anakin.Skywalker and DarthIshyZ like this.
  13. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Ok Thank you Kaleesh. I am trying to be active, and funny.

14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    You are welcome. *shifty glance* So...how do you feel about spiders?

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  15. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    I hate them. When i was a youngling a tarantula got in my bed and I laid on it. Freaked me out! I slept on the couch for a month.

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *groans* Not another spider-hater. Look, if you see a spider wearing a cape similar to mine, do not freak out and/or squash him. His name is Sputnik and he is my pet and you will pay with your life if you hurt him. He does not typically bother anyone, but you might see him scuttling around from time to time.

17. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Very well, i shall not kill your pet.

18. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Hades is driven by the desperate need to be noticed, to grow, to be rewarded, to be honored. He doesn't want to rule, but he wants desperately for someone to show him honor and respect and elevate him in their service.

19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Interesting, E. L.Knight . Grievance is also driven by a desire for honor (which contributes to him being a diehard in battle), but even that is rooted in his sorrow.

Anakin.Skywalker and E. L.Knight like this.
  20. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Kaleesh-Cyborg - I would say Kronos is primarily driven by lust. Well, now he is. In his beginning moments of the game (and considering the context of his back story that only I know for some reason), he really had no reasons for doing the things he did. He was simply a mindless drone of the Sith.

But, yeah, it's list now. For him, Esmerelda fills an empty space that was left inside of him after he basically lost everyone he cared about.

One person in particular.

And he'll do anything to keep that empty space filled.

HanSolo29 and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  21. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Don't forget about the playful nests he can build in people's ears when they're asleep. Fun times! Fun times!

22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Darth Kronos
    Now I'm curious. Is it really lust or is it a twisted kind of love? I have only seen bits and pieces of some of these character's stories and interactions. *makes note to self to go snooping through some character backgrounds*

DarthIshyZ
    Oh, he only did that to you one time. How was he supposed to know the difference between your Force ghost ear and Anakin.Skywalker 's Force ghost ear? He is still learning target recognition after all.

23. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Kaleesh-Cyborg - Kronos definitely considers it to be real love.

The jury is still out with Esme.

24. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    Wait..what?!?!?

ARE YOU SENDING YOUR SPIDER TO NEST IN MY EAR??!!!!

Kaleesh-Cyborg and DarthIshyZ like this.
  25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    What is the core emotion that drives your character(s) to do the things he/she/they does/do?

I wanted to think about this for a bit, and I'm going to have to say lust as well, but it's not quite the same as what Kronos described (no sexual undertones). In this case, it's a lust for power and wanting to have complete control. Essentially, he got a small taste of it early on in his career, and it festered until it developed into a real obsession. He became blinded by it, and it's what ultimately turned him down the corrupt path.

There's also some bitterness behind his actions as well, particularly when relating to the regime he used to serve and certain individuals who he believed wronged him on a more personal level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.