main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent, my friend.

I have no doubt that the Ebon Lords are watching you with keen interest.

What brought you to the dark, bent on one knee, desiring our knowledge, and looking to expand your ken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  2. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    I invited him/her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinrebirth

Ow!!! I liked the post!!!

MrMojoRisin

Points thumb at Sinre

You can get him, too.

Kaleesh-Cyborg

I don't know how it began that he sides with me...but now you just have to deal.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  3. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Our Empire shall grow strong...

4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Welcome 100PercentStarWars Your citing of the Code of the Sith is a good start, but here you will learn what it truly means.

corinthia, an excellent idea! You are not the only one who has expressed using other personas here, and I would not worry about such menial things such as rank. The cream of the crop always rises due to its HIGH quality. The others using rummage and sift through the endless despair of their own failures.

Kaleesh-Cyborg, you make a good point about the character limit... I am sure some solution will present itself.... we also ALL have profiles... while not as frequently viewed and as quickly cited as our "signatures" there is easily enough room, size, or space what-have you...to list a more than adequate amount of information for all manner of things.

Sinrebirth, Sire we are honored by your presence! Along the Lady Belligerent, and Darth_wanderguard *bows

*looks at MrMojoRisin Anakin.Skywalker Kaleesh-Cyborg, who all suddenly find their limbs wretched and their bodies pinned to the floor in a subservient and low position at his mere glance...

5. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Hey! Why? I acknowledged!

And I brought the new blood

Sinrebirth

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Sinrebirth like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *grins maliciously, with his teeth showing and eyes glowing crimson*

I did not become God-Emperor by being a novelty, my dear. I have two Dark Lords, three High Lords, three Ebon Knights and a myriad of Lords and Underlords between you and I.

I literally am so very looking forward more and more to the day that you and I meet face-to-face on a level playing field.

But today is not that day.

7. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Are you talking to me?

8. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I'm looking forward to seeing how the Knights of Ren differ from the Sith. How do they serve the dark side in their own, unique fashion? Do they have a similar creed?

*note to Lucasfilm: more books about the Knights would please me very much. :D *

9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Don't worry Anakin.Skywalker I've got your back. Even against the big guns.

10. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

The story of how Ren fell, and how Luke's Academy crumbled would be a great read... It has to be something they are considering exploring.

Sinrebirth and PCCViking like this.
  11. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    dragonsith13
    I figured there is a solution. Sinrebirth seems to run a well-equipped ship to accommodate expansions like this. I just thought it was worth mention--*suddenly collapses* What the--? *eyes shift to master* What did you do to me?! 0_0

12. 100PercentStarWars

100PercentStarWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2017
    Sinrebirth

I was instructed to join, as fellow user of the dark side Anakin.Skywalker could sense my power and noticed my potential. As for what I want? Power. To unlock the mysteries of the ancient Sith lords and indulge in the knowledge of the Dark side. To see the mangled corpses of Jedi laying at my feet and to bring the galaxy to its knees. I hunger for power.

13. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Very well then! As Alekto, I seek the power of the dark side.

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Yes I am.

You are my very favourite apprentice to watch and push and antagonise, presently.

I am eager for you to stand against me. You have charisma, enthusiasm, and determination. The rough edges I would chip away until you are sharp enough to oppose me.

That day will come soon enough, I have little doubt.

15. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    This is only my theory, of course, but I have a feeling that the Knights of Ren may be based on a more medieval interpretation of the ancient Sith:

One Dark Lord of the Sith, with many Sith Knights acting as his or her vassal. Then around the 1000 BBY mark, the Dark Lord realizes a new change must be made: two Sith, one master and one apprentice. The Jedi find out about this change (which would explain how Yoda knows), but they mistakenly believe the Sith to be wiped out, unaware of Darth Bane's survival and continuation of the Order.

16. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Well I'm glad I'm entertaining [face_frustrated]

A final showdown would be much more interesting if we were Master and Apprentice. Quite epic, really....almost poetic.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It will be even better! Standing up to the God-Emperor... The first to do so openly for many moons.

I welcome it. Your master will cultivate and shape you into a fine foe.

And I will watch until I get the pleasure of facing a true threat.

18. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

Sinrebirth

Sire.

Anakin.Skywalker seems eager... feisty to even think about rising one at approach even such a challenge. The young one will need to be trained and honed as noted.

No need to get up... *stares at Peon still pinned to the floor.

Count yourself as the first apprentice of the Knights of Darkness. MY apprentice...

PM me when you are ready...

19. 100PercentStarWars

Feb 26, 2017

I believe they're pretenders to be honest. Fools who have given in to the dark side, but have not bent the force to their will. They believe themselves to be in control of the Dark Side, but they're just vessels in which the ideals of the Dark Side will be spread. Perhaps with Kylo being the exception, as he related to one of immense Dark Side power.

20. 100PercentStarWars

Feb 26, 2017
    Sinrebirth History has taught us that all Emperors fall in the end. Regardless of their power. *Stares menacingly with a glint of fear*

Sinrebirth likes this.
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    But younglings who double post fall quicker I assure thee...

And the fall is the most important bit! A new ruler rises in his place, and the Empire is stronger for it. As a good Sith I look forward to my foe arriving.

I have surrendered leadership of the Empire twice before and I shall do so again if someone powerful enough rises up. And I shall take it back if they falter a step.

*gestures to the carbonite form of the last Dark Lady of the Sith*

22. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    In time, Emperor.

Sinrebirth and dragonsith13 like this.
  23. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

The falls are always the best part, along with who is dragged down along the way. [face_devil] [face_skull]

24. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    We need the Archivist to start rostering the Peons and the one claimed Apprentice. DarthIshyZ :D

25. 100PercentStarWars

Feb 26, 2017

I may be new to this academy Lord Emperor. But my lust to learn, and to become a staple, if not the greatest member of the order knows no bounds. *Bows in respect, defiantly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.