main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Knights of the New Rebellion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Thoth, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Thoth

Darth_Thoth Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2008
    It is set about 450 years after the death of Darth Krayt. The Jedi Order have their headquarters in the retaken New Jedi temple on Coruscant. The Sith have not been seen since the downfall of Krayt and his Sith followers.

Although i am in charge i am pretty easy going and will let you do what you want and who you want(provided i agree) but to a certain extent. No killing off a character without permission(It can be requested) and discussing it with the player that you want to kill off, They will be able to make a new character if all is agreed and accepted.

God modding is allowed to some extent as Jedi are very powerful but don't go further then a Jedi's power especially if they are a lower rank Jedi.

Rules:
    I am in charge(I am easy going and will let people have freedom in gameplay.)
    Follow the forum rules(No swearing etc)
    Enjoy yourself

There could be:

Jedi
    Sith(Max of 2)
    Dark Jedi
    Jedi Hunter
    If there are other suggestions that you might want to be feel free to ask.

*Dark Jedi and Jedi Master?s have very limited positions.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Features:
    Eye color:
    Hair style:
    Hair color:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Special Rank: (Archaeologist, Blademaster etc)
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Clothing/Armor:

Lightsaber Skill: (10 is best, 1 is worst?Be realistic here)
    Force Strength: (10 is best, 1 is worst?Be realistic here)
    Hilt description:
    Lightsaber Color:

Biography:

If you want to play fill in the character sheet

My character's info

Name: Strask Ruk'Bar
    Homeworld: Bothawui
    Race: Bothan
    Features: NA
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Hair style: Fur
    Hair color: Light brown fur with strands of grey
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 182lbs
    Special Rank: Former blademaster
    Major Strengths: Lightsaber combat
    Major Weaknesses: No major weaknesses
    Clothing/Armor: Dark brown Jedi robes, Lighter brown on the inner layers of clothes(Robes like Mace Windu has).

Lightsaber Skill: 10
    Force Strength: 7.5
    Hilt description: Black with silver and gold trimmings
    Lightsaber Color: Orange

Biography:

Strask was picked up and brought to the Jedi temple at a very early age where he trained. He excelled in lightsaber combat. He was taken as a Padawan and although a great warrior he was peaceful and wise.

When he was newly promoted to the rank of Jedi Master he was asked to take the vacant position of Jedi blademaster of the Jedi temple on Coruscant which he accepted. He was later given a seat on the Jedi council.

A former council member and Jedi Master was driven to the dark side for reasons which the Jedi don't know. Strask found the Jedi only to find he had fallen to the dark side. The two force wielders engaged and Strask won the duel and struck down the Dark Jedi.

When Strask returned to the Jedi temple he was summoned to a special council where they voted him into the vacant position of Grandmaster of the Jedi order in which he accepted leaving the blademaster position to be taken up by another Jedi.

2. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    I sent in my CS, I called Dark Lord of the Sith...

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Name: Shinra Raistlin
    Homeworld: Nar shadaa
    Race: human
    Features: slit pupils to look like snake eyes
    Eye color: blue
    Hair style: long to shoulder length
    Hair color: blue and red patterned
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 180lbs
    Special Rank: consoler (no I don?t mean the rank councilor)
    Strengths: blade combat and comforting others
    Weaknesses: trusting too much
    Clothing/Armor: Qel-Droma Robes and black shades

Lightsaber Skill: 8
    Force Strength: 6
    Hilt description: electrum Lightsaber with the jedi symbol for love
    Lightsaber Color: purple

Biography: He joined the jedi at a fairly young age he had to practice his Lightsaber forms a lot since he was somewhat on his own. During his training he found out something unuseual about himself that kind of stunned him. It was his own eyes weird it maybe but always wears some type of shades to hide his eyes away from anyone else making sure he doesn?t scare anyone away from him.

4. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    GM Approved =)

Name: Eidos Einholt
    Homeworld: Bellassa
    Race: Human
    Features: A short kept shaggy beard.
    Eye color: Green
    Hair style: Short and messy
    Hair color: Black
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 198lb
    Special Rank: None
    Strengths: Good with his blade. Knows the ins and outs of the smuggling.
    Weaknesses: Limited force powers, prefers his blade.
    Clothing/Armor: Wears a black vest over a loose shirt. Cargo pants, and a pair or black boots

Lightsaber Skill: 9.5
    Force Strength: 5
    Hilt description: Jet black, smooth and clean.
    Lightsaber Color: Green

Biography: Eidos was born on the planet Bellassa but he didn't grow up there. No his father was a smuggler. Eidos traveled the stars with his father, helping him with his trade. As Eidos grew older strange things started to occur to him. He had no idea why he had strange dreams, why sometimes objects would just start to float about. Eidos' father however did know. His father took him to the Jedi temple and left Eidos at the age of 15 with the Jedi. Since then hes been training hard and has reached the rank of knight. He uses his blade above all else prefering it to the force powers. He has become quick, and strong. Only one thing nags at this newly appointed knight. What happened to his father?

5. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    GM Approved

Name:Darth Decedense
    Homeworld:Korriban
    Race:Human
    Features:Has a scar on his leg from a jedi
    Eye color:Sith Eyes
    Hair style:Medium Length Hair
    Hair color:Brown
    Height:6'1"
    Weight:190 IBS
    Special Rank:Supreme Commander of the Sith Armies
    Strengths:Dark Side Powers, Lightsaber Combat
    Weaknesses:Healing
    Clothing/Armor:Dark Side Tainted Robes, and Sith Battle Armor
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/28/Anakinchoke.jpg]

Lightsaber Skill:9
    Force Strength:10
    Hilt description:Ajunta Palls lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color:Red

Biography:Darth Decedense was born on Korriban on a far flung Colony that few knew about, he had many tantrums when he did not get what he wanted and as such killed many people. He showed much strength in the Force, causing many people "Accidents" when they angered him. He is by far one of the strongest sith born, though he trains day in and day out, he still has much to learn, just like all other sith before him. He Traveled to the valley of the Dark Lords and was welcomed into a tomb built by the Ancient Sith, at first he did not know what to expect but when he was rendered unconciouss by a Theif he did not feel in the force, who also took his saber, he was given a vision of Ajunta Pall the famed Dark Jedi, and was told that the true way to power was not from Love like the jedi thought, but from Hate and Anger. He awoke to the thief ransaking the Tomb, taking every thing including something quiet valuable, a holocron and what was thought to be Ajunta Palls Lightsaber.Decedense killed the man in a attack of far flung fury, crushing him through the force. After retrieving all the temple could offer, including the Holocron and the Saber, he left the tomb not feeling the Dark Side taint of the blade that it was rumored to have.He arrived at the Sith Academy after a duel with a pair of Hssiss, and sat down and studied the Holocron for what feels to have been years, but in reality days. It reveald to have been belonging to a Sith who was not known, but it also revealed many Dark Secrets including that the blade he had in his hand was not Ajunta Palls that someone on planet had it. After a very long and lengthy search he found that one man in the Dreshdae Colony , destroying the man in a small duel against the saber and the man, clearly under its influence he returned to the Valley with his prize. He is now studing the holocron closer and waiting for an apprentice to amerge.

6. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:When do we start, looking forward to being the dark lord with his awsomely manicle sith eyes.

7. Darth_Thoth

Jan 26, 2008
    I am waiting hopefully for some more character sheets.

8. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:We really should just get this thing started. More people will come in time.

9. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name: Darius Raserian
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Features: scruffy beard,
    Eye color: brown
    Hair style: Messy, medium length
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 217 lbs
    Special Rank: none
    Strengths: light saber Combat, fast thinker, force choke
    Weaknesses: force lightning, force sense,
    Clothing/Armor: dark jedi robes, black cloak.

Lightsaber Skill: 8.5
    Force Strength: 6
    Hilt description: grey, black trim
    Lightsaber Color: red

Biography:

Darius resarian was a son of a mercent on Tatooine. When he was 16, he saw his father brutaly murdered by a common thug over a price dispute. when he went to the authorities, they turned a blind eye to the murder. So feeling an unusual rage he sought to find the murder and makeing him pay for his crime. 2 months he had searched and he found him in a small colony in Tatooine. his rage took over and he force choked the thug to death as well as blasting the remaining members of the gang.

after the this event he took of his fathers mercent shop, and came across a lightsaber from a local treasure hunter. he took the light saber and started practicing with it. after a while he became good with wielding a lightsaber. wondering about the force by his studies with the lightsaber, he decided to learn more and search for a way to control his power. he discovered that he was not to be a jedi by examing his outlook on life and decided there is no justice and so he will do what he wants with his power when he wants.

10. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: i have been away from the role playing boards for a while so if i make stupid mistakes forgive me.

11. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:Hahahahaha a Dark Jedi follower, how quaint.

12. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: yes it is

13. Darth_Thoth

Jan 26, 2008
    Ok we have enough to start for now, I will post soon but waste no time if you wish. You may start when ready.

14. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: I guess i will start it off then.

IC: Darius Raserian

3 years after the untimely death of his father, 3 years after the killing of the thugs that commited the deed, and for those three years Darius has been searching for an answer to why he feels dark rage inside him. the rage that he feels leads him to thoughts of the power that he wields, which in his mind is the force. the ability to choke a person without laying a hand on them, the ability to sense someone's actions, they all seemed very appealing to him. although he was anxious to began a life long journey to use the Dark side of the force he decided to look for a way to harness and control his new found abilities. equiped with his lightsaber and blaster pistol he began to travel to an unkown planet in his eyes, Korriban.

(speaking to himself) "For years i've searced and i have a strong feeling this search ends here."

" I shall Finally learn the ways of the dark side of the force, and with this i will be unstopable."

as his ship touched down on the rough landscape of the planet, he began to feel a sensation inside of him similar to that of the feeling he got when he killed the thugs. as he walked the sensation grew until he reached an old ruin.

"Inside this ruin lies the truth to the ways of the sith. if i am to become a dark jedi i must enter."

entering the ruin he has no idea what to expect, or who to expect.as he looks through the hollowed walls of the ancient ruin he hopes to find an answer to his mysterious powers, and hopes to gain control and become a powerful force user.

"I hope there is something i can find in here that will give me some type of direction"

he continues his search but, so far has found nothing of any use. it has been hours since he first landed and he ia already begining to be Disillusioned. he begans to start doubting the whole journey and why he was in Korriban in the first place, then he heard a noise and froze wondering about the origin of the unkown noise. he then starts to speak in order to figure out where the noise came from.

" Hello, anybody there. SAY SOMETHING!"

he recived no answer. his mind begans to believe that he has been followed,so he takes a couple of steps hopeing to see something.

"anyone there?"
    "Just say something, i won't hurt you."

He puts his hand on his lightsaber preparing for a fight.

TAG: anyone/none

OOC: sorry i could not make it longer, this is all i could come up with. you guys should have better ideas.;)

15. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Nicci
    Homeworld: Dathomir
    Features: A dark red star burst tattoo covering her left eye.
    Eye color: Ice Blue
    Hair style: Short Spiky
    Hair color: Blue Black
    Height: 1.55meters
    Weight: 46.26kg
    Special Rank: Force Witch
    Strengths: Strong Force Connection
    Weaknesses: Overconfidence
    Clothing/Armor: Skin tight Dathomiri Lizard Armor, Dark Cloak with hood

Lightsaber Skill: 7.2
    Force Strength: 9.76
    Hilt description: Rancor Tooth with intricate carvings.
    Lightsaber Color: Purple

Biography: Nicci was born on the planet of Dathomir, she was sent to the Temple for Jedi training. She was a gifted student strong in the Force, and able to perform many advanced techniques before she should have been able, although she only showed a slightly more then average skill with a lightsaber.
    She spent most of her time researching other Force religions. She even adopted some for herself. She constructed a Lightwhip after finding plans for one buried in the archives. She spent some time mastering the weapon and merging it into her fighting style. Now she fights with a normal saber augmented by her Lightwhip, a deadly combination.
    Her research into other Force traditions is probably what led her to clash with the Council. She had come to the belief that there was no such thing as the Light side or the Dark side of the Force. In her opinion the Force was just what it was, an energy field created by ALL living things. The force didn?t take sides, sentient beings took sides.
    She insisted this, and started to look into teachings that where forbidden. The Council exiled her from the Order. The Council was split by those that wanted to strip her of her Force connection, arguing that if she fell she could do terrible things, and those that just thought such a fate would be worse then death.
    Before the Council could come to a decision certain member tried to sever her themself. She fought and would have lost if not for the ruckus waking up half the Temple. Nicci wanted the Council Member publicly punished, as was the Law for this kind of crime, but the Order silently disciplined the offender instead. Nicci felt betrayed, and left the Order without argument.
    She returned to Dathomir to learn the ways of her people. She has been there for eight years. Now she returns to the Galaxy feeling that this is her path, but the feeling of betrayal by the Jedi has never left her.

16. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:Cant wait untill the Dark Lord comes in....

17. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Darius Raserian

After snapping back to reality, Darius Began to walk towards, what he thought was, the origin of the mysterious noise. his hands were shakey and unsteady, his forehead was covered in sweat, and his eyes grow wide, preparing himself for the confrontation that was soon to come. His mind ran wild, to the extent of being madly Paranoid. He held his breath with the fear that he could give away his possible action with his untamed rapid breathing.

He gets to the end of the corner and starts to feel the sensation that brought him to the ancient ruin in the first place. just the then he sees a figure start to emerge from the shadows, he is then stunned and freezes.

" what the..."

TAG: Alexanderlagrande

18. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Darth Decedense

Decedense appeared from the shadows, looking at the man.
    "Well know what have we here."He said loking at the man
    "Well boy are you going to speak."He grabbed his lightsaber just incase of an attack.
    He gripped it lightly feeling the energy of it course throught him, then he ignited it.
    "Let me see what you got."He said getting into the beggining of the Lightsaber form, Djem So.

TAG:

19. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Your dark lord RPing could use a tune up ;) I may join this though, depends on my schedule, I like the game type though so kudos to Thoth

20. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC: I was in a rush my friend.

21. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Dariu Raserian
    "What!?"

he looks puzzeled, but finally sees what the unkown man wants. he takes his lightsber in his hand and prepares for a fight. his stance is ragtag and not as well positioned as the unkown man's, but his reflexes are keen and he feels confident in his abilities to engage the man. he takes one step forward, lifting his lightsaber up in order to make a slash motion towards the man's head. he screams out his warcry.

"RAAAAAH!"

TAG: Alexanderlagrande

22. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Shinra Raistlin

Shinra walks around the temple on courosant gandering at the wonderous beauty the temple had and walks towards the foutain and gets into a mediation pose and focuses on the rushing water in a trance of relaxation.

Tag: All

23. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2007
    Name: Davle Jadur
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Features: Bald
    Eye color: Black
    Hair style: Bald
    Height: 5 Ft. 10 In
    Weight: 180
    Special Rank: Archeologist
    Strengths: Excels in Form V lightsaber combat, but can adapt to other forms, except Vaapad, if necessary
    Weaknesses: Can go overboard sometimes
    Clothing/Armor: Similar to Obi'Wans

Lightsaber Skill: 8.5
    Force Strength: 8.5
    Hilt description: Exactly like Kruhk's, but has a Krayt Dragon Pearl in the shape of the symbol of the Jedi Order embedded in the bottom
    Lightsaber Color: Green

Biography: Born on the pristine world of Naboo, Davle Jadur was given to the Jedi Order as an infant when it was discovered he had a high force potential. A knack for learning, Davle excelled through his lessons, eventually becoming an apprentice by the age of 12. After passing the trials at the age of 19, he was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. Even though he doesn't have an apprentice yet, Davle is confident that he will when the time comes.

24. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC:Come on! people post, this thing is slowly dying. there needs to be more posts for the story to move further.

25. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Fine then let it die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.