main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Knights Of the old Republic ~Against the Tide of War~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediJumper, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJumper

JediJumper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2008
    Knights of the Old Republic ~Against the Tide of War~

[i]
    [b]Story~[/b][/i]

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/MasterTx983/Kotor.jpg]

[i]It is the year 3,956 BBY, just after the events of "Knights of the Old Republic". Revan, the Jedi Order's sole hope to end the threat of Darth Malak's great fleet, has turned for the second time to the Dark Side of the Force.

He and Bastila have fallen in dark love, and moved to eliminate anyone standing in the way of their plan to rule the galaxy as husband and wife. They are served by the great Mandalorian Canderous, who regards Revan as his master.

It is a dark time for the galaxy. The Republic is on the point of collapse. Most of the Jedi have been killed -- but those who survived have banded together with a small army of rebellious mercenaries, leftovers of the Republic army, and other Sith haters. The Jedi council in hiding has appointed four Jedi to try and find as many Force sensitives as possible for recruitment to the resistance -- the only hope to preserve the light of freedom in the galaxy. [/i]

In this RPG you will be a Jedi, who later on if you want can turn to a Sith by being corrupted by Revan. If not you can stay as a Jedi.

I will only be accepting ten people to play at the moment, besides me. Later I might accept more, we?ll see how it goes. Now all of you have fun!
    [i][b]

[hr]Rules~
    [hr][/b][/i]

[b]No[/b] God Mode [b]period[/b]. Unless if you are all alone of a mission with NPCs. I, or if there is a Co-GM, will control major NPC battles. [color=red][b]PM character Sheets for approval, before Posted please.[/b][/color] This is a Kotor Rpg, so this is before Anakin, Darth Vader, or Palpatine. Obey the Rules of the Forum, at all costs. Creativity keeps the doctor away, so be creative. No one-sentencers. GM say is Final, no excuses, debates, final, period, closed subject. Besides all that, everyone have [i]fun![/i]

I will be accepting ten players at first. I will be playing Revan, Bastila, Canderous, and the Sith NPCs.

Fill out the Form, send it to me, [color=red][b]IF APPROVED [/b][/color] post it. Once we get a fair amount, around 5-10, we will begin.

[b] The Character Sheet~ [/b]
    Name:
    Species:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color and Style:
    Skin Complexion:
    Clothing:
    Physique:
    Personality:
    Quirks:
    Rank within the Order: Padawan, Knight, Master
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: yes, Maybe, no
    -Force users Only-
    Foce Sensitive: (Yes or No)
    Lightsaber Blade Color: (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Viridian, Cyan, Blue, Violet, Silver)
    Lightsaber Type: (Single, Dual, Double Bladed)
    Hilt Description:
    Number of Lightsabers:

Biography (We suggest your history be brief. Please state your military experience if applicable, also please state any trauma that effects your character's actions or personality.)

2. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Name: Life Glane
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color and Style: Black, long, and curly
    Skin Complexion: Caucasian
    Clothing: Life wears the traditional Brown Jedi Robes, and Black Ancient Jedi Tunics. He has two black gloves over his hands.
    Physique: Athletic
    Personality: Life is very kind and caring. He is mostly always at the moment. Life is always keeping a positive attitude. He hates to see corruption, and to see one of his own within the order to be corrupted.
    Quirks: Pacing, tapping his hands together. And Taking long walks.
    Rank within the Order: Grand Jedi Master
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Maybe
    -For Force Users only-
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Viridian
    Lightsaber Type: Double Bladed
    Hilt Description: The whole hilt is black with a sharp point at both ends. It has smooth easy usage curves.
    Number of Lightsabers: One.

Biography: Life was twenty five when the Jedi Order was corrupted and destroyed. Life found the Grand master and reunited the Jedi order by his side. He became his mentor even as a Master himself. At Life?s thirtieth birthday his mentor went on a mission to a Sith base and never return. A few years later when Life was thirty four he was informed they found his body of bones on Korriban, a data pad laid near it. The message said that Life?s mentor wanted to have him be the new Grand Master of the Jedi, Life wept but accepted the responsibility. Then the New Jedi order was continually get new members. And the order slowly grew, as the Sith Empire was growing.

3. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    No offense, but your year's off.

4. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Fixed, I think.

5. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Species:Human
    Eye Color:Sky Blue
    Hair Color and Style:A sort of combed but loose hair style, Brown colored.
    Skin Complexion:A sort of carmel and a bleach blond
    Clothing:Black Jedi Robes with a black tunic and pants. Wears armour and blue pants and shirt on Mercenary missions.
    Physique:Muscular and Athletic
    Personality:Quiet, Strategic, and Sarcastic
    Quirks:pacing
    Rank within the Order:Master,no
    -Force users Only-
    Foce Sensitive:Yes
    Lightsaber Blade Color:Emerald
    Lightsaber Type:Single Blade
    Hilt Description:Sort of like Luke Skywalkers in desighn. You know. It's hard to explain.
    Number of Lightsabers:eek:ne

Biography:Ryshin was born on Dantooine and was imedidatly brought to the Jedi Temple for training. Over the years, Ryshin grew more powerful and more distant. During the Mandalorin Wars, Ryshin servered as a General. Even though he quit after the first year, Ryshin was well loved by his troops. But when he was a Jedi Knight, Ryshin and his Master, Quin Kronn, were sent on a mission by the Jedi Council to investegate Korriban. Durring the mission, Ryshin and Quin were beset by Sith. While escaping the Valley of the Dark Lords, Quin was killed trying to protect his former apprentice. When Ryshin heard of Bastila and Revan he frowned on them. It was a dark marriage. But when they started to attack the Republic, the Jedi were all but destroyed his home, the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine destroyed, so Ryshin hides on Tatooine. Waiting for the call.

6. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Welcome, Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

7. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Gerrik Thade
    Eye Color: Silver
    Hair Color and Style: Long, black, and tied into a ponytail.
    Skin Complexion: Light tan
    Clothing: Sleeveless black tunic, loose fitting black pants, black leather belt.
    Physique: Athletic, moderate amount of muscle.
    Personality: Fun loving, caring, but deadly when he finds himself in danger.
    Quirks: Tends to spend most of his time studying.
    Rank within the Order: Knight
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Been there, done that, hated every moment.
    -Force users Only-
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Ice Blue, Jungle Green
    Lightsaber Type: Dual
    Hilt Description: Custom made, each hilt has a hand guard attached to it to ward off users of Makashi as it primary target is removed. They also have a metal blade attached to it should the blade short-circuit.
    Number of Lightsabers: Two

Biography: Born on a planet far from the reaches of the Republic, on a planet in the Unknown Regions, he was tossed into galactic affairs by a sick twist of fate. Early in his childhood a Sith invasion force attacked his homeworld decimating everything in sight, and destroying his family. He himself was injured severely and taken by the Sith that attacked his home and was trained in the dark side of the Force, becoming Darth Ravage after killing all five of his masters, Darth Guerro, Darth Famine, Darth Necros, Darth Pestilence, and Darth Apocolyptos. After reuniting with his brother, who he believed to be dead, he was turned back to the light and was retrained in the way of the Jedi. He became a Jedi Knight a few years after his rehabilitation, and is to this day a loyal servant of the light side of the Force, already having dealt with the dark side he knows how terrible it truly is. He is currently employed by the Order to search for new members and to keep an eye on the movements of the Sith. He is the best spy the Jedi could ask for as he knows the subtleties of the Sith and can easily blend in amongst their numbers.

Thought I'd bring back one of my old characters. Gerrik Thade was the first character I ever used on these boards.

8. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Ok. Glad to have you aboard.

9. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Nerix Arrani
    Eye Color: The color of molten silver
    Hair Color and Style: Black, reaches mid-neck in the front and cut boy short in the back.
    Skin Complexion: Pale, but in a pretty way not chalky.
    Clothing: A sleeveless tan tunic, tan pants, dark brown boots, dark brown belt, and sometimes a Jedi cloak.
    Physique: Slim, lithe, kind of short, but with wiry muscles beneath it all.
    Personality: Reckless, seemingly cynical but empathic beneath it all, proud, stubborn, a true warrior.
    Quirks: Putting her feet up whenever she?s sitting, biting her lip while thinking.
    Rank within the Order: Knight
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: No
    -Force users Only-
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Viridian and Silver
    Lightsaber Type: Single
    Hilt Description: Black with leather grip.
    Number of Lightsabers: two, Viridian is long and silver is a shoto.

10. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Welcome.

Pssst- No Bio...

11. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    Whoops...Kriff. And I can't edit it. Kriff...Well here then.

Bio: Nerix was three when she was brought to the attention of the Order and began her training. A bit old but still young enough not to raise much fuss. She was eighteen when the Order faced its greatest threat in a long time. She served the Order faithfully and became a well known Knight within the Jedi, renowned for her skill with a lightsaber and mastery of the Jar'Kai two-bladed style.

12. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Its ok. Welcome anyways.

13. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    JediJumper approved!

Name: Shin'aoba
    Species: Twi-Lek
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color and Style: Single lekku, worn wrapped around his shoulders
    Skin Complexion: Blue
    Clothing: Simple grey Jedi robes
    Physique: Thin with a slight musculature
    Personality: Mildly oblivious, as if he were distracted. Prone to bursts of enthusiasm "not suited for a Jedi" as his master would say.
    Quirks: Fiddles with his lekku when perturbed or otherwise uncomfortable
    Rank within the Order: Padawan
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Maybe
    -Force users Only-
    Foce Sensitive: Yes
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Yellow
    Hilt Description: A simple silver hilt, albeit somewhat longer than usual to accommodate Shin'aoba's rather awkward hand positioning.
    Number of Lightsabers: 1

Biography - Shin'aoba has only known life in a Jedi enclave of some sort, as he doesn't remember life before he entered the Order. Not that he cares. Shin'aoba is actually somewhat less than a full-fledged Padawan, and was being trained by Jedi Master Ysir'aghel, another Twi'lek, before his Master died in battle with Revan. Shin'aoba fled the Jedi enclave along with several others without having any actual combat experience under his belt.

EDIT: Changed my lightsaber color, just to not be green/viridian, if it's okay.

14. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Yes it's ok.

15. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    We'll start soon

16. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM Approved.

The Character Sheet~
    Name: Arrix Natton
    Eye Color: Sun yellow
    Hair Color and Style: white, longish hair that goes over his ears down to his jaw.
    Skin Complexion: light tan
    Clothing: black pants, gray Jedi tunic, black boots.
    Physique: slim, but muscular.
    Personality: cautious, pessimistic, would much rather stay home and read a book the go on a mission.
    Quirks: plays with his eyebrows while hes thinking, crosses his leg whenever sitting.
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Yes!
    -Force users Only-
    Foce Sensitive: Yes
    Lightsaber Blade Color: one silver the other is orange.
    Lightsaber Type: dual
    Hilt Description: gray hilt, with black grip, both are curved blades.
    Number of Lightsabers: two

Biography: Arrix was born on the lower levels of coruscant. Bad things seemed to attract to him. His father left two days after he was born, they were living in the slumps of coruscant, and his mother didn't have a very good job. When he was 6 his mother was killed by a drunk Weequay. When the weequay came for him he instinctively shot out with the force sending the weequay flying into a wall, breaking its neck. A Jedi had seen it happen and he was astonished at what the young boy did. The Jedi took him to the Jedi, and made him his apprentice. Despite his masters efforts Arrix is still haunted by what happened to his mother.

17. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    Hi MM, welcome.

Starting very soon.

18. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Hey, have a character that might be good for your RPG.

[image=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-19-00001.jpg]

Name: Cameron Jameson Phoenix
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color and Style: Almond, long straight
    Skin Complexion: Dark tan
    Clothing: Jedi robes
    Physique: Cameron has scars all over her athletic, muscled, well cut body as a result of years of combat, and recent ones in her head when she was attacked by anti Jedi extremists. She also has a tattoo of a phoenix on her collarbone that is covered by her Jedi robes but the Council would have her head if they knew about it.
    Personality: Especially for a Jedi Cameron is very blunt and to the point, indeed brutally so. She also appears to have a permanent chip on her shoulder, even when she appears relaxed there is very much an undercurrent of tension and a badly masked aggressive, hostile and confrontational attitude. It is well known that she got along well with the Jedi Exile and was supportive of her joining Revan and Malek to fight the Mandalorians. She also very much loves people who are not only exceptionally talented but have a very clear plan for the future and what they want out of life, it doesn't matter who they are those who have mapped out their future she will support every single time. On the other hand Cameron absolutely hates Jedi bigotry and pushes against it as much as the Order allows her. Seeing Jedi themselves become bigheaded compels her to strongly voice her opinion about them, but to see hatred of Jedi simply because of who they are leads her to believe that they any and all means should be used to stop them.
    Quirks: Cameron is an utter hypocrite about being a Jedi. Not only does she resort to the code as a defense for her beliefs she even admits to being a Jedi simply because it gets to bigots who hate them. A lot of the time she rejects Jedi teachings in favor of real world lesson, only resorting to the code as a defensive mechanism. She also makes a habit of threatening others with her lightsaber, her favorite tactic being to shove the hilt in someone's face and threaten to pop the blade if they don't cooperate.
    Rank within the Order: Jedi Knight, Guardian
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Absolutely there's a chance the habitually in the gray Cameron would fall, just look at her personality. Given the right set of circumstances there is every chance she will fall to the Dark Side.

[image=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-19-00004.jpg]

-Force users Only-
    Foce Sensitive: Yes. Cameron is a realist and believes in not restricting her Force powers to just those used by Jedi, she is perfectly happy for her and others in the Order to learn Sith techniques. She justifies this to her masters that even if so that they can know what the enemy is capable of it is necessary to learn. Because of her beliefs, or maybe in spite of them, Cameron has a relative lack of sensitivity to the Force.
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Blue
    Hilt Description: Cameron sought out a former Jedi turned Republic quartermaster for the construction of her lightsaber hilt. The finished article, something she paid good credits for, include the size of the handle itself and the activation switch being reduced; the switch being far easier to activate, the materials being of better quality than used in common lightsaber construction and borrowing the idea from firearms a safety preventing the Jedi weapon from igniting while it is switched on. The quality of the hilt seems to affect the color and style of the blade, the lens being originally for telescopic navigation and nuclear physics isotopes.
    Number of Lightsabers: 1

[image=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-19-00005.jpg]

Cameron fights with a very unorthodox and aggressive style, utilizing a combination of forms including Soresu, Ataru and Shien\Djem So. But rather than her skills in different stances or the aggressiveness of the forms themselves it is her abi

19. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    -Bringing in my Apprentice-

Name: Kukai
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color and Style: Dark Brown, long and combed back
    Skin Complexion: Light Tan
    Clothing: Customized Jedi Robes, and Jedi Tunics under his robe. A black glove over his right hand.
    Physique: Athletic
    Personality: Kukai is shy and rarely speaks to anyone except the Master, Knights, and his own Master. Kukai is very glad to be the apprentice of the Jedi Grand master.
    Quirks: Pacing when in deep thought. Crossing his legs when sitting. Putting his hands together when troubled.
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: Maybe, If his Master Does
    -Force users Only-
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Blue
    Lightsaber Type: Double Bladed
    Hilt Description: Shorter than most Double Bladed Sabers. Small Black wedges curving near the Sabers blade. Black in the Middle and silver all around.
    Number of Lightsabers: One

Biography: Kukai was discovered by Life. Kukai was told to have a great count of mediclorians, almost matching his Masters. Kukai loves to read and study ancient Jedi holorecordings, along with making discoveries on Ossus. He likes to go on Missions with his master.

IC: Life Glane

Walking out of the Jedi Temple on Ossus, he gazed at the bright blue sky. The Jedi master was awaiting the transport carrying Jedi that were returning from a mission to Dantooine. Life walked into the Temple and sat on a bench and sighed, thoughts of his old mentor had made him go into a deep depression.

Remaining at a joyful state, the man got up and walked into a room where a few younglings were meditating. He had never seen these younglings in this state for a while; it was possible that there were Jedi Knights that had no apprentice were returning. The younglings went right to their feet when the felt life?s presence. He chuckled and gestured for the young ones to return to their meditations.

?You all will get masters? in due time? The Master sighed to the thought of the two Jedi Knights, and a Master being killed at Korriban. That?s wHere Life?s memories returned. Life wondered where is apprentice was, a young boy named Kukai. He glanced outside again to see the transport was drawing closer and closer to the Jedi Temple. He was happy to see the Jedis sent on the mission returned safe and sound. The Jedi were outnumbered by thousand of Sith, and millions of followers; The great Corruption on the galaxy, to many enemies and too little allies. Life continued to an intercom and tapped it twice.

?Masters, Knights, Younglings the transport is arriving. Will you all please proceed outside to greet them.?

With that Life did as he told the other and proceeded outside. The meditating younglings had already rushed outside. The transport landed a few feet away from the temple. He sensed all the Jedi, but something else that was very faint. His senses were very in tune with The Force and he could sense something. The protector of the order stepped in front of everyone. The door opened with a gushing sound, as several Knights, a few Masters, and one youngling in the arms of a Elder stepped out of the transport. The senses of Jedi went away from the ship as the pilot exited the transport. But that faint feeling came from the very back. Life glanced back to see the meditating younglings and some older kids standing straight and proudly from the Jedi arriving.

He saw his apprentice staring at the transport as if he saw a ghost. The man looked back at the transport and gripped his Lightsaber. Other Jedi stepped near the Grandmaster and took out their Lightsaber. A man wearing all black with a red mask stepped out of the exit with his Double bladed Lightsaber in hand. He looked at us quickly then jumped in the sky and land with his Lightsaber ignited. Life activated his and ra

20. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin walked through his ship, the Avenger and looked towards Ossus. Suddenly, he felt something wrong. Like a disturbance on Ossus. Then when Ryshin reached out with the force, he felt a dark presence. Taking control of the ship, the Jedi Master raced towards Ossuss to help the remaining Jedi. When his ship landed in the Enclave, he saw a ship and a group of Jedi with their lightsabers activated. "Oh no." Ryshin said, before activating his emearld blade and ran towards the group. Getting to the group Ryshin saw the Grand Master, Life, was there. "Master Life, what is the matter?" Ryshin asked.

TAG:Anyone

21. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    GM Approved!

Name: Anara Maru
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color and Style: Blonde and stops at her waist.
    Skin Complexion: Peach (Caucasian)
    Clothing: White bell-bottom sleeve, white skirt, and brown boots
    Physique: Slender and slim
    Personality: Shy, kind, and helpful
    Quirks: Swirls her fingers when nervous
    Is there a chance you will turn to the Dark Side: No
    Lightsaber Blade Color: Cyan
    Hilt Description: The hilt is silver and has two golden tips at each end. The top part of the hilt has one pointed end. Like Anakin's old lightsaber.
    Number of Lightsabers: One

Biography: Anara Maru was born on Tatooine. In Mos Espa, she wanted to have adventures away from her life. Her father only took good care of her when her mother died, giving birth to Anara.
    One day, a Jedi Master sensed that Anara was strong in the Force. The Jedi asked the father if he could take Anara to train her as a Jedi. Her father thought about it. After a few days, he said yes.
    For years, Anara became a great student within the Jedi. But she was also shy, meeting new people. That didn't stop her from being on missions though.

22. Twin_Saber

Aug 28, 2006
    IC: Nerix Arrani

Nerix was going through a complicated excercise routine in one of the many practice rooms of the Temple, blocking low-level blaster bolts fired at her by circling remotes and dodging the attacks of a few training droids. She sensed a disturbance and froze, her ceasing of action made the droids and remotes stop firing and attacking. She turned and raced from the room, her silver bladed shoto clenched in a defensive position by her left hand and her emerald long blade held ready for attack in her right. She raced onto the landing feild and halted for a moment before running to join GrandMaster Life Glane in battle.

"Sith scum, you made a great mistake in coming here." She growled, whirling into action with her two blades.

Tag: Anyone

23. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Anara Maru, Jedi Temple, Ossus

Anara was resting in her room quietly. She thought about the years she had gone through when she was Tatooine. She really missed her father there. She prayed that he was still alive. "Oh, father... If only you were here with me. Especially mom..."

Suddenly, she felt a disturbance. She stood up from her bed, grabbed her lightsaber, and went out her room. When she went to where the Transport was, there was a person with dark presence.

She ignited her Cyan bladed lightsaber. "Oh no..." she thought to herself. She looked at the other Jedi, who had their own lightsabers readied.

Tag: Anyone on Ossus

24. JediJumper

Aug 5, 2008
    IC: Life Glane/ The Dark Jedi/ Kukai

Glancing at Ryshin, Life pointed to the Sith with a Red Lightsaber ready to fight, and kill. Life looked at the Sith, the masked enemy took off his mask to reveal many battle scars. The Sith?s face was of joy. The Grandmaster blocked an attack from the dark jedi.

?He?s a Sith. And we must defend the Enclave!? Life yelled beginning to fight with the Sith.

The Sith held his Lightsaber firmly, and he blocked the Jedi?s attacking him. He flipped backward using force push. The grandmaster had used force push to block the Sith?s failed attack.

Kukai ran forward flipping over everyone in his path. Once the young knight reached the Sith, Kukai stood near his master. Life gestured to return to the safety to the temple, but Kukai ran off and slashed the Dark Jedi?s Double Bladed Lightsaber in half. No the Sith only had one side of the Saber to use. Kukai went into a fully fledged battle with the Sith. The Dark Jedi then used Force lightning and Kukai flew off giving off electrical discharge. Some Jedi healers carried Kukai off to the Medical bay. Life turned to the Sith and attacked once again, hoping everyone would join in. Which they did.

Tag: Anyone.

25. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerrik Thade

Gerrik had been in a deep near impenetrable trance when he felt a sudden ice cold wave wash over him. He snapped into alertness and jumped up running to the main gates of the Ossus compound to see a Sith Lord land in front of Master Life. He ignited both of his blades and rushed after the Grandmaster. "Get off of this world." Gerrik said, his eyes narrowing, blue and green blades held in a defensive style before him. "If you don't I'll send you to meet my old masters in the void." he added wit ha sneer. "Do you know who I am? Huh, Sith, do you know who I am? I am Gerrik Thade, though you may have known me as Darth Ravage, back when I served your backwards order." he added, he then leapt with such speed and presision that he landed behind the Sith Lord, one blade at his throat, the other his back. "What is your purpose here?" he added bringing the blade at the Sith's backcloser, burning a hole through the fabric of his clothing.

TAG: Sith, Others on Ossus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.