main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Knights Of the old Republic ~Against the Tide of War~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediJumper, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin looked at the younglings, meditating. When suddenly he felt a force call. "Somebody help!" Ryshin looked down towards the door leading towards the Hangar bay. "Hmmm." Ryshin said, before walking through the door. There he found 2 padawans and two knights huddled by a stafighter. Ryshin walked towards the starfighter and walked stood behind Shin. "Hello, Knights, Pdawans. Well, looks like we have one injured. Do you want me to take him to the medical bay, or do you?" Ryshin asked.

TAG:anyone

2. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Cameron
    Hanger

"You can't do more for him than that?" Cameron asked. She hoped it didn't come out as a criticism, she never learned how to use the Force to heal others either. The Jedi Knight tried moving him a little to see if the wound tore any more. "Watch him carefully," she ordered, "real carefully." Cameron reached her arms under and slung Arrix over her shoulder. "I think we should move him, but you'll have to tell me if his injuries get any worse." She remembered somewhere that the victim has to remain conscious as well. "Try and bring him around while I carry him, can you do that?"

Tag: all

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin looked at the knight, who he only met several times. "Knight Cameron!!" Ryshin said in his authority voice, only to get her attention. "I just thought to tell you that the medical bay is almost full. There are only tweo beds left. And I don't think we've met. I am Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell, former General in the Mandolorian wars, now member of the Jedi Council." Ryshin said, before turning to the others. "How are you all?" Ryshin asked.

TAG:Anyone

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Shin'aoba

"Well, the wound doesn't seem to be tearing anymore..." Shin observed, getting to the side to allow Knight Jamison to lift Arrix. He was too preoccupied to notice Master Thraell.

[i]"Try and bring him around while I carry him, can you do that?"[/i]

"I'll give it my best, ma'am," he replied, reaching out slightly with the Force to try and probe Arrix's mind. [i]Arrix...? Arrix, it's Shin. Are you in there? We need you to wake up. You've got to stay awake for this to all work, Arrix, so c'mon, just get up.[/i]

Shin showed some visible signs of mental strain, but he wasn't sure if the lack of response was because Arrix was unconscious or because he just wasn't reaching him. This had never been what he'd call his specialty. "Hey, c'mon, wake up!" Shin called out, growing a bit frustrated. He wondered if anyone else was trying to wake Arrix up.

[i]Okay, Arrix, I seriously need you to wake up now. What's the point in using the Force if I can't help anyone besides myself? Get. Up.[/i]

[b]TAG:[/b] Arrix, Cameron, Arana, Ryshin

5. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Cameron
    Hanger

"Don't think," Cameron said to Ryshin. She thought she'd met most Jedi Master and Council members at one time or another. The news about med bay wasn't welcoming though, why were there so many casualties, she wondered. Well, she'd ask later. "Just talk to him." Cameron stopped, dropping to one knee to make sure Arrix wasn't any worse. "Yeah, I'm no expert but try not to mess with his head. Just talk to him." She looked at Master Ryshin for advice, lifting up Arrix again and continuing their way to medbay.

Tag: all

6. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arana Maru, heading to Medical Bay, aboard Jedi Transport

"I just thought to tell you that the medical bay is almost full. There are only tweo beds left. And I don't think we've met. I am Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell, former General in the Mandolorian wars, now member of the Jedi Council. How are you all?"

Arana turned to Master Thraell. "Well, we're doing fine, thank you. But... I'm worried about Arrix!"

The young woman looked down at Arrix. "C'mon, Arrix! You gotta wake up! You just gotta! Please don't die!"

She hoped through the Force that he wouldn't die. She cared too much for her fellow Jedi...

Tag: Arrix, Cameron, Ryshin, and Shin'aoba

7. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin smilled at both Cmaeron and Arana. Turning to the wounded jedi, Ryshin sighed. "Yes, the wounded Jedi. Hmm, Cameron stop. I'm no Master Healer, but I think I can heal this." Ryshin said. Please lay him down." Ryshin said, before getting on his knees, searching out through the force to heal him.

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Shin twiddled his right lekku nervously, practically biting his lip in anxiety. "C'mon Arrix, don't you go and die now that we've gotten out of there. That would look pretty bad on your part," he added, managing a stifled grin.

He felt powerless. Years of training were not allowing him to help Arrix in the least bit. Shin couldn't help but wonder if it had all been a waste of time.

Resigning himself to the fact that he was of no use in this situation, he knelt down opposite Master Thraell to see if he could at least gleam a sliver or two of knowledge about healing techniques. He gave a slight mental cringe, it felt so opportunistic of him.

[i]"Master would've been really disappointed in me..."[/i] he mumbled beneath his breath, a distant look about him.

[b]TAG:[/b] Any involved

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin reached out with the force. A glow emmited from his hand. "I'll try to heal him." Ryshin said. He scanned over Arix's body. He found a wound in the arm that had taken alot of blood lost. "Okay, this I can heal the wound, but he has taken a lot of blood loss. So let me close the wound so you can get him to the med bay." Ryshin instructed as he used the force to close the wound slowly, using all his concentration. "Okay, that's good. Now Cameron, Padawans, get this one to the med bay." Ryshin instructed, before walking towards the bridge, his black cloak flowing behind him.

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I didn't post anything sooner. I just started school, so things got me for a bit. Now I'm back. RuneEisahn Arrix was wounded in the head, not the arm. There was blood on his arm because he wiped it off his forehead.

IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix felt irritated. It sounded like people were calling to him from a distance. Telling him to wake up. Arrix slowly drifted back to consciousness, the voices slowly grew louder. He was hanging over the shoulder of a Jedi. He was moving. "Wh-Where am I?" His voice sounded weak, his head throbbed.

Tag: everyone.

11. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
  12. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Arana Maru, heading to Medical Bay, aboard the Jedi Transport

Arana looked at Master Thraell, as he walked off towards the bridge. Then she thought about the attack of the Sith.

How could Raven and the Sith attack? She thought that they were done for good. Guess she was wrong. But even if the Sith does attack again, Arana would be ready to fight them, along with her fellow Jedi.

"Wh-Where am I?"

Arana turned to look at Arrix. To her, he really didn't look too good. "You're heading to the Med Bay, Arrix. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." She smiled sadly.

Tag: Arrix, Shin'aoba, others on the Jedi Transport

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

Shin wasn't looking at anyone or anything, his gaze long ago having wandered off into a distant object even he couldn't see. [i]I'm a failure...[/i] he thought, a sullen look beginning to edge its way into his features. [i]An absolute, complete, total...[/i]

[i]"Wh-where am I?"[/i]

Shin snapped back into the present moment instantaneously. That voice...

"Arrix...?" He asked, puzzled, glancing back towards his fellow padawan. The young man's eyes had opened.

[i]"You're heading to the Med Bay, Arrix. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine."[/i]

"She's right, although you gave us quite a scare there for a moment," Shin said, a hint of his usual enthusiasm returning.

[b]TAG:[/b] Arrix, Arana, Others

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin walked into the bridge of the space craft before contating the main ship. "Master Life, we have an injuered Jedi, but he's on the way to recovery. But I request to stay with them and.....watch them if that is okay. I'll take full responsiblity for what happens. But besides, I could probably use the company." Ryshin said, smilling.

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: sorry I haven't posted in awhile, the last couple of days have been crazy.

IC: Arrix Naton

"You're heading to the Med Bay, Arrix. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." The padawan he knew as Arana.

"She's right, although you gave us quite a scare there for a moment," He heard Shin say.

Arrix tried to look between the too, but couldn't move his head very far. "Wh-Why am I not dead?" The confusion in his voice. Being a Pessimist he expected the worst to happen.

Tag: Arana, Shin, and the rest.

16. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

[i]"Wh-Why am I not dead?"[/i]

Shin chuckled a bit. "Always the optimist, aren't we Arrix? Clearly, if you were dead, I'd have no one to measure my progress against. You've got [i[far[/i] too much responsibility to die now!"

It was incredibly sarcastic, and in the back of his head his old master was scolding him. [i]"A Jedi does not act thus,"[/i] he would've said.

Shin chuckled again. That would've been [i]exactly[/i] what he'd say.

[b]TAG:[/b] Arrix, Arana, et cetera

17. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Arrix

Arrix tried to chuckle but it hurt too much. "My head is starting to spin. Could you ask the driver not to hit so many bumps?" He was delirious from the bonk on his head.

Arrix felt his head getting heavier. He was about to pass out again.

Tag: everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.