main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knights Of The old Republic Fan club'

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Morpheus_The_White, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus_The_White

Morpheus_The_White Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    All who liked the Tales of the Old Republic and things of that era come here and join!

Join in these groups:
    1.Jedi Council(12)
    Here will be the ones who will be incharge of the thread when I'm gone for a wile.

2.Jedi guardians(10)
    This group will keep peace breakers outside the thread,this is a peaceful fan club,not a flaming war-hell thread.

3.Jedi Representetives(2)
    This people will represen this thread in the senate.

4.Jedi Librarians(7)
    this group will be in charge with pre-prequal comics like Tales Of The Old Rebublic lore(They have to know the comics well)

5.Jedi Master(20)
    These group have in charge to guide newbies to the thread on how this thread works(rules groups and other stuff.

6.jedi knight(all other members)
    This group is the debating one.Here they will discuss the pre-prequal events.

7.Jedi Padawans(all newbies)
    This group will be opened later one in the thread.They are the same as Knights but are new to the thread.(I will announce when I'll open it.

2. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    I leik KOTOR

3. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Well then this is the place for you monkey_jedi.
    Wich group you whant to be in?

4. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    So far none have joined:

5. Gabriel_

Gabriel_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2004
    What are your requirements for entrance Morpheus?

6. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Depending wich you wan't to enter.If you are a librarian you most know the story well,Council member and masters are very serious and are second in command when I'm not here.

7. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    I've read a few EU books but I'm not a wiz. But if your looking for order to be kept then I'm your person. I need a chance to do right. If you'll have me I'll be on the council and monitor the thread in your absence. Or if that is too high perhaps just master is acceptable for you.

8. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    No it's just fine Gabriel_ from now on you shall be:
    Jedi Coincil member Gabriel_,chief of the Jedi in my absence.

Jedi Council:
    Senior Representative:Morpheus_The_White
    2 .Gabriel_

9. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    I'll be dropping in Spontaneously to monitor things. PM me any updates and if that takes too long for me to respond email me at cajuntexan@hotmail.com I check that most days.

I'll talk to you later.

10. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Go ahead and sign me on as a "Jedi Librarian," if you're able.

Eminently familiar with the vast plethoric tapestry of the entire Tales of the Jedi gestalt, not to mention the events of Knights of the Old Republic. (To wit: see this thread, dealing with the events of the KOTOR/TOTJ era.)

I'll try to check in often, when I'm able and the "real world" ain't snowing me under. So...on another note, I take it that there's to be a representation in the EU Senate?

(Although, I doubt this thread'll turn into a freakfest the way some of the "Mara Jade"-themed ones seem to draw out of the woodwork, without much of a need for a "defense force." Unless the sequel happens to be the worst piece of dreck ever beheld by mankind since Monsignor.)

11. tyderium1111

tyderium1111 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2003
    Love it. Sign me up as a librarian, if possible. Extremelly familiar with the game (played it 5 times through, working on 6) and very well with the comics (I even found a Freedon Nadd TPB). Any data I don't know is easily found in all the reference data I have, plus the comics, obviously.

If there aren't enough people to fill the spot (which I doubt. It'll fill up quick, I can double-time as a guardian. Nothing like being a bouncer.

12. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    Thank you Leto & Tyderium. You are most welcome and we are very grateful. However it is up to Morpheus that you are accepted. I'm sure he will respond soon though. Once again, Thank you!

-Gabriel

13. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    I can't join, since I haven't gotten my hands on KOTOR yet, but I just want to point something out:

3.Jedi Representetives(2)
    This people will represen this thread in the senate.

A thread can't join the Senate unless it has 250 posts and is active at least once a fortnight. :)

I wish this fan club luck. :D

14. tyderium1111

tyderium1111 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2003
    Yes, well, we'll see about that.

15. Onasi

Onasi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 2003
    i like and beat KOTOR, can i join the jedi knights?

16. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    I hope you don't mind if I periodically offer my services as a Jedi Librarian on an adjunct basis. That is, Ilm not looking to take up one of the limited positions from someone else, but the Tales of the Jedi Comics happen to have been and continue to be a pet like of mine since they were originally published. Tales of the Jedi: Redemption still stands as probably the best product the EU has to offer.

And I come with the side benefit of being able to double as a Jedi Guardian if the need arises. And let's be honest, no evil can withstand the power I can bring to bear. ;)

17. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    As grateful as we are, such boasting leave room for the darkside. Be careful where your feet take you. This is not the lightside temple, but it does hold the Jedi Code. We'd like that respected. (Nothing against what you have said at all)

18. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Ahhhh, but with the Divided God and The Genghis around as your ersatz "Library Scholars," our aggregate brilliance will have an automatic cancelling-out effect upon any unintentional infractions against the Code. Of course, if I'd been doing my chutzpah exercises today, I'd probably take the attitude that my singular personage is so effective that it would *encourage* obligatory genuflecting, but frankly, even I am not that humble and decent a human being. Maybe. ;)

(I myself am, however, the very model of probity, wit, restraint, genteel humor, urbane diplomacy, and a godlike icon of wisdom and learning. My Fish Speaker acolytes will readily attest to this. As for Genghis, I think he's also on this same page, but don't quote me. [face_devil])

But between this and our vast reservoirs of Tales of the Jedi-era knowledge...you're not gonna go wrong. Period.

And enlist me as a "Jedi Council" member too, if you're in need of folks to ride herd on the thread every now and then.

19. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Great this people are officially members of the club:
    Jedi Librarians:
    1.Senior Master:Leto II
    2.Junior Master:tydirium1111
    3.Genghis12

Ohh and Iron fist thank you for that correction,will hold that possision for later.

20. fettsrules

fettsrules Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Wait you forget me! Jedi orders. Old traditions. Republican government. Peace and Prosperity.

I'm in! :) :)

21. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    Welcome fetts,
    Any specific placement requests?

22. Morpheus_The_White

Jan 22, 2004
    Yes fetts any specific possition.

23. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    Not to take away from this thread at all. But if there are any of you who are at all interested in learning to RP or have any talent in RP'ing. +And would like to RP in a duel. Check this out.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14706375&replies=0

24. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Any activity primarily consisting of rp'ing, needs to take place within the Role-Playing forum.

EU fans can use this forum to socialize and coordinate their rp'ing, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy playing, or other EU-related activities using the appropriate thread.

25. Gabriel_

Jan 14, 2004
    It is in the RP Forum. I was just linking to it. Sorry. Won't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.