main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Knights of the Old Republic***Spoiler Warning***

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by T3hCho53nOn3, Jan 25, 2006.

1. T3hCho53nOn3

T3hCho53nOn3 Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2005
    It came out today and I was wondering whether any of you guys either have it or are planning on stopping by and picking it up? I myself am planning to go get my copy later in the afternoon. It looks awesome. I can't wait for Rebellion to come out either!

Edit: I changed the title to warn those who don't want to hear spoilers to stay away. From now on I we can discuss the entire series of Kotor!

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    umm....what are you talkin about??? is it knights of the old republic III or something? cause they're already 2 KotOR's on Xbox

3. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    yeah I was thinking the same thing.. like didn't KOTOR I and II come out a while ago?

But have fun, they're awesome games..

4. T3hCho53nOn3

Dec 8, 2005
    Haha, no guys I mean the Kotor comic.

5. Darth_Tofu

Mar 17, 2002
    OH!! Didn't know about those, I'll have to keep an eye out. I'm sure it won't get up here for quite a while.. but do post and tell us if it's good or not..

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    oh that's cool i'll have to check it out...could be some good reading material for my pilgrimage to the magnolia bakery.

7. Darth_Tofu

Mar 17, 2002
    so speaking of comic books.. for those of us who love Tag and Bink, DarkHorse is releasing two new tag and bink comics.. one for return of the jedi and one for the prequels.. cool eh?

8. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Awesome, Tag and Bink was hilarious

9. T3hCho53nOn3

Dec 8, 2005
    Ok so I just finished the issue and was blown away by the ending. I mean I had one of those WTF moments. It was awesome I cannot wait until the next issue comes out. I think of all the Jedi there Master Lucien looks like a real badass. I expect some great things to come from both Lucien and Zayne

10. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I loves me some Tag and Bink.

11. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Yeah, its rare that I get so where Im like "NO, you cant end it there!" on a Star wars comic. (despite my obsession with the subject matter) But Knight of the Old Republic issue #1 had an awesome ending. I wonder what's actually going on.