main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Return

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Jacen_Solo70-, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Jacen_Solo70-

-Jacen_Solo70- Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2005
    [Title:] Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Return
    [Author:] -Jacen_Solo70-
    [Timeframe:] 3-4 years after KotOR
    [Characters:] author created characters, and a small role played by a couple of surprise characters from the game.
    [Genre:] Original Story, Expanded Universe
    [Summary:] Justin tries to rebuild the Jedi after a Sith Lord attempts to destroy the Jedi as he finds his family and a few freinds.
    [Notes:] My first fan fic on this site! I'm soooo excited! So here!

Prologue

A ship in outer-space, just above the atmosphere of Dantooine, rocked from the impact of the laser cannons that was striking it simultaneously. While the ships were busy with all the shooting, an escape pod, just barely able to hold a teenager. With all the lights and fire from the blasts and impacts, the ships that were attacking missed the escape of the objective of their mission. The escape pod crash landed toward the surface of Dantooine. Be careful, my son, a sweet, soothing voice was heard in the mind of the person inside the ship. Yes mother. You too, and may the force be with you??.. the boy replied. The pod went down as the helpless ship was towed away by the attacking ship???..

Three yrs. later??.

?Um??Excuse me, Master Vandar?? the boy asked quietly. He had messy, black hair that went from his head to around his neck. He was wearing brown robes, Jedi Robes, to be precise. He was talking to a small, green elf-like man. He was wearing brown robes as well. He was up to the teenager?s thigh.

?Yes, young Apprentice?? Master Vandar asked.

?Um?..I was just, wondering. Has there been any news from my mom?? Justin asked.

?Hmmmm??..I regret saying that there has been no contact what-so-ever with Bastila. But Bastila Shan is not as fragile as she looks. Your mother will be fine. And she?s also got your father! Kotor Shan is as able as a rancor, and as agile as a star fighter! They?ll be fine.? Master Vandar replied.

?That might be more re-assuring if I knew my father. Only my mother was able to take care of me. My father was away all the time.? Justin said, sighing.

?Hm. Well, if I?ve answered your query young Apprentice, go. Master Tsowbacca is waiting for you at that ship you won in that Pazaak game on one of your Mother?s missions. Um??What was it called again?? Master Vandar asked, scratching his chin slowly.

?The Ion Shadow, the second fastest ship next to my father?s ship, the Ebon Hawk.? Justin replied as he grinned proudly, but not too much.

?Yes, the Ion Shadow. Master Tsowbacca is waiting at the Ion Shadow.? Master Vandar replied, waving his hand forward.

?Yes Master Vandar. Thanks you for your time Master.? Justin said, bowing his head a little.

Justin ran out of the counsel chambers and almost ran into a teen age girl. She had black and brown hair, a yellow shirt and pants, and a brown belt, boots, gloves, and shoulder pads that went down to cover her belt. Man, Calista sure does remind me of my mom! She?s??Wait! No. Calm your mind; don?t let emotions get in the way of your training. No! The Counsel encourages??No, wait. Maybe?..But?..I mean????. NEVER MIND! Just don?t do it! Justin thought as he apologized to Calista.

?Hey, watch where you?re going, farm boy. You might just accidentally bump into the Sith and cause an intergalactic war starting with Bastila for your death, torture or kidnap.? Calista said, with a lop-side grin.

?Yeah, huh? Heheheheh???.? Justin replied.

?You, like to chuckle a lot, don?t you?? Calista said, tone a bit unsure.

?Well, I guess, huh? So, how?re you doin in your training?? Justin asked politely.

?Ah. Aha. I?m doing fine. Master Malco seems to be holding me back. Not that I mind. I think its better that she does. My noticing will be my path to the Dark Side.? Calista shrugged.

?Hmmm. I couldn?t imagine you joining the Dark Side.? Justin said, shocked.

?Why?

2. Geith_Jiseo

Geith_Jiseo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Great start, -Jacen_Solo70-! Can't wait for the next post. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.