main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knights of the Old Republic: The Novels

Discussion in 'Literature' started by SuperSaiyaMan12, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >If Quest is having a hard time with Hard Contact (I could deal with that one), he will NEVER make it through 000.<<

I'm not having a hard time with HC- but my need to take timeline notes on CW books for my timeline, and various real life things getting in the way (not to mention misplacing the book for a couple months...), comhined with other SW books coming out that I was very excited about (DN and Betryal), has stretched out my reading of the book to over a year, but thats mostly been in about 3 chunks of reading large portions of the book.

I probably would have blown through it in a few days had I approached it like normal, so it's a bit annoying that it's taken me this long as I've really enjoyed it so far. Karen did a great job establishing some interesting characters out of clones and a psycho Mando ;)

Should be done in a day or so, at any rate. Probably will hit TZ after Bloodlines.

2. 000

000 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    Well, HC was good. Very enjoyable, very well written, especially for a freshman novel.

TZ, however, was not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.