main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Knights of the Old Republic: War is Coming

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_White, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Hiya! Im looking for players and two Co-GMs(one for light side characters and one for dark side characters to help everyone out with their characters game play(plus the GM's get to play to so don't be rude.Plus someone please help me with everyone's story including mine?.PM me if u wat to play of be one of the GMs and if I approve put GM Aproved next to ur character.

~Rules~
    1. Obey The GMs
    2. No god-moding
    3. 1 character per person
    4. PM me your sheets or they will be void
    5.No Auto-hitting (it gets annoying after a while belive me).
    6.HAVE FUN!!

~Character Sheet~
    Name:(Has to be from KOTOR 1 of 2 no one be Darth Nihilus because Im always being him,dosen't if these characters are playing if they dies or alive).
    Vehicle:(If the character has one from the game.)
    Homeplanet:
    Species:
    Sex:
    Apperance:
    Weapons:(Doulble lightsaborsare only people who are past lvl 22 or more only if not passed that lvl they are stuck with one single lightsabor).
    Light or Dark:(which the character is on from one of the games).
    Biography:what ever u want to put down

A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far,Far Far Away....

Star Wars
    Knights of the Old Republic:War Is Coming

About 8 years after the KOTOR 2, the Sith Lord,Darth Nihilus has returned with vengeance and a huge army of Sith Warriors.Its your job to stop Darth Nihilus (for Light side characters only)or help him crush the Jedis untill everyone dies (dark side characters only).Will you help Darth Nihilus or destroy his armies forever,but to fight Darth Nihilus your are dead because he has trainned for a long time and ready to kill and cause chaos.The light side must give word to other jedis around to galaxies to form a huge army to defeat Darth Nihilus. The dark side must defeat all jedis before they come up with a huge army to defeat the siths....

NP edit: This is turning into a spamfest.

2. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    I approve myself and I will play with him.

~Character Sheet~
    Name:Darth Nihilus
    Vehicle:The Ravager
    Homeplanet:Unknown
    Species: Unknown
    Sex:male
    Apperance:Black robe with mask.
    Weapons:A single red lightsabor
    Light or Dark:Dark Side
    Biography:It has been revealed that Darth Nihilus consumes the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He can even consume entire Force-sensitive planets.

Little is known of Nihilus's true beginnings, other than the fact that he was a survivor of the Mandalorian Wars, and may or may not have at one point been a prisoner of the Mandalorians. After the war he was found by Darth Traya to be Force-sensitive, and she began training him in the ways of the Sith at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. After his true powers and potential were realized, Nihilus, along with fellow Sith student Darth Sion, plotted and turned against their dark mistress Traya. They cast Traya down, stripped her of her power, and expelled her from the Sith Order. Nihilus and Sion had now begun their shadow war against the remnants of the Jedi Order. They hunted Jedi to the brink of extinction.

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds, to feed his insatiable appetite for power, from the bridge of his flagship, the Ravager. Nihilus's powers were so all-consuming that all those who came into contact with the Sith Lord became slaves, mindless servants to his will.

One such servant of Nihilus was Visas Marr, a Miraluka female from Katarr, a planet consumed and destroyed by Nihilus. The Sith Lord sent Visas on a mission to find and bring the last of the Jedi before him, so that he could consume his power and essence. However, this would be the mighty Sith Lord's undoing, for the Jedi exile broke her from Nihilus's bonds, and she turned against her former master. Along with the exile and Mandalore, she defeated him on board the bridge of the Ravager. After his death, his body dissolved in an aura of dark side energies.

What happened to Nihilus after his body dissolved is unknown. Whether he is truly gone, or should return again to challenge the Jedi and the Republic, shall remain a mystery. Interestingly, his true identity is not revealed even when Visas looks at his face after his defeat, leaving questions about whether his previous personality may have been anyone of consequence.

Like most of the Sith Lords, Darth Nihilus's name has some meaning (nihil is Latin for nothing). He has no loyalties to anyone but himself, and will consume both Sith and Jedi with his hunger, which notes that his name fits his current personality quite well.

It should be noted that Nihilius never speaks a clear word in the game, he simply emits patterns of sounds. Though what Nihilus is saying is never revealed, it seems Visas can understand him and talk to him in Basic

3. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    OKAY EVERYONE!! POST YOUR AD TO BE A PLAYER OR A GM (but they have to PM me or their charactor will not exist in the game).Remember for the two GM: "First come first sevre."

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    i've been eyeballing this for awhile and no ones joined, so i wont until others do

5. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    If some people join do u want a GM for the dark or light side or u want to be a player?

6. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    i prefer light, do we have to be characters from the games?

7. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    If u want to.It doesn't have to be recommended,but if u have a character well some people tell me that it's fun.

8. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    I hope someone even a n00b joins sometime.

9. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    If someone joins now they will start out at lvl 10.

10. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Alright I'll join

Name: Luinel Kun
    Vehicle: VT-49 "Sith Corvette
    Homeplanet: Iridonia
    Species: Zabrak
    Sex:male
    Apperance:Black Armour and Maulish
    Weapons:A duel red and gold sabers
    Light or Dark: Dark Side
    Biography:Born on Iridonia Kun learned the dark force to gain power over almost everyone. Then he trianed to kill jedi and the Republic.

The bio is short but it seemed like you wanted someone really soon.

11. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    Ok we shall see how this goes

Name: Kirlocca
    Vehicle: none
    Homeplanet: Kashyyk
    Species: Wookie
    Sex: Male
    Apperance: wookie lookin
    Weapons: yellow saber
    Light or Dark: light
    Biography: jedi temple swordmaster, and decided to lose the wookie battle cry one day

12. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    So I'm a level 10?

13. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Yes we both start at lvl 10 - our stories will start now...

14. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    am i lvl 10 DW?

15. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    You fly around in your Sith aircraft while you see three enemy fighters heading towards you,but from the middle of no where,a fighter that looks like Darth Niilus' fighter and starts shooting at them,but only hits one of them.What would you do or say to that unknown person to the ship that is flying beside you?

Tag:Darth_Luinel_Kun

OCC:Jedi,if you join I'll make up your story for you okay? And yes if you join u will be at lvl 10 and thats the only two people that can be at lvl 10.Everyone else has to start ar lvl 1.

16. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    IC: Kun

*Luinel ignores the starcaft until the battle is over.

"I have a lock on you, I will shoot you down if you do not identify your self."

17. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    The unknown starcraft firesand destroyies one more aircraft and said "You deal with this one yourself and I will tell you until you are done" You couldn't reconize the voice at all.So what do you do?

A.Shoot the last fighter.Then chase him down.
    B.Shoot the last fighter.Then tell him to go away.
    C.Shoot the last fighter.Then ask him to identify.

Tag:Kun

18. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Your planet of the wookies is in chaos because droids are attacking your village,but you cannot fight untill your family is safe from harm.Here are some answers on your actions about your family.

A. Hide your family high in the trees.
    B.Make them leave the planet for their own safty.
    C.Let them fight with you.

Tag:Jedi

19. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:people! If you haven't signed up for this game try to because this can be a great game with more than three players (including myself) remember if you sign up try to get others to sign up for this game.

20. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
  21. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
  22. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Stop spamming, please.

23. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Okay. Sorry

24. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Hello! How is everyone feeling?

25. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Okay Ill be out for a bit so PM me if you want to join or ask questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.