main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knights of the Old Republic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ren-Outlander, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ren-Outlander

Ren-Outlander Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    Episode III: ?Old Wars Foughtingham"

Opening Scroll:

It is a troublesome time in the Republic. The Clone War has been raging for 8 years. More and more star systems have joined Count Dooku; the Republic sits on the edge of a knife. The Jedi are slowly losing favor in the galaxy as well as in the senate.

The Trade Federation has issued enormous taxes on systems that do not support the Separatists. Demand for a solution to the war has made its way to the senate. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has issued an order that any system that joins the Separatist will no longer receive Federation support.

Faith in the jedi is dwindling; many have lost hope in the sect. The Jedi have suffered a major blow, with the death of Jedi Master Mace Windu. Many within the jedi have left, it is apparent that the war cannot be won. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Yoda have secretly met and deemed it of the utmost importance to destroy the Sith within the Republic?

Act 1 ?The Clone War Ends?:
    We see a great battle on the planet of Kenagobah. It is the final battle between the Republic and the Separatists. The two armies meet between a great valley. General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker are among the soldiers. They are much older and battle hardened. Yoda sits abroad, watching the battle from a tower. There, the remaining jedi masters sit with him.

Bleem-Tard-Na:
    Master Yoda, this is the remnant of our troops. Are armies are all but diminished. We must call a retreat and gather our forces.
    Yoda: Hmm, the dark side I sense?final battle this must be. Retreat, we cannot.
    Bleem-Tard-Na: I do not agree with your senses, old man. I cannot sense such things; I am a powerful jedi who has prophesied many things. We are sending them to their deaths, while we sit here and watch?
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: You do not understand, we are the last of the masters. If we die then the ways of the force will be lost forever. Give the senate time to rally more support, then we will strike with the forces we need.

Yoda gives a tired look. He then leaves.
    Back at the battle, Obi-Wan meets with the General of the Clone Army.

Obi-Wan: Our forces number 8,000. Our sources estimate theirs at 10.
    General: How many jedi do we have remaining?
    Obi-Wan: The council has only order 200, the rest are kept on Courscant.
    General: What? This is all we have left? If we lose this day then we lose any army that stands from Dooku and Courscant. Surely the jedi are not cowards?!
    Obi-Wan: Do not lose faith in the jedi, we will find a way to protect the people.

Obi-Wan leaves. Anakin meets him outside.

Anakin: Well, well well. Is it as bad as I told you it was?
    Obi-Wan: Worse.
    Anakin: Why are you not with Yoda or Bleem?
    Obi-Wan: I will not hide.
    Anakin: Is that what you call it? So, master Yoda is hiding?
    Obi-Wan: I have fought for 8 long years; I am tired. One way or another this ends today.
    Anakin: What do the separatists want?
    Obi-Wan: Hmmm, not too sure. They are lead by Dooku; they are lead by the dark-side. So, they must be stopped. How?s padme?
    Anakin: Why do you ask?
    Obi-Wan: I?m not getting any younger. I mean, I she has been working hard to get support from neutral colonies.
    Anakin: You are not acting like your usual self.
    Obi-Wan: Anakin, when this is over the council will let you go through the trials. Had it not been for this war, you would have left my guidance many years ago.
    Anakin: I know.

The clone battle ensues; a lot of dramatic camera pans and music fill up the next 10 minutes (along with fighting). During the struggle, Anakin spots Dooku in a ship (Different from the one he had in EP2). He force jumps onto Dooku?s ship and cuts a hole in it and enters. Dooku is not at the control panel.

Anakin: Gotcha sucka.
    Dooku: No, my fellow young padawan?you have not.
    Anakin: I am stronger this time, old man. I will not go down as easily as my master did.
    Dooku: So be it, jedi.

The two fight. On the ground Obi-Wan spots Anakin and Dooku. He tries to go to them, but is blasted away. The clone army begins to retreat. Obi-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.