main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knowing that EpIII is going to be very sad, do you think you`ll be crying when you`ll see it ?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Tarsh, Jun 19, 2002.

?

Knowing that EpIII is going to be very sad, do you think you`ll be crying when you`ll see it ?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. I will surely cry !

26.3%
  2. Maybe....it depends on how far Lucas will go.

52.6%
  3. No way, I won`t cry !!

21.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tarsh

Darth_Tarsh Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
  2. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I wont cry, but I may walk out of the cinema sad and depressed.

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I'll be close to tears mostly because it's the last Star Wars movie, not as much because of what I saw.

Just thinking about that sorta depresses me sometimes. :-\

4. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    I'll try not to, as I like to pretend I'm a cold heartless creature with no emotions, but I'll probably still end up in floods of tears.

5. Anvia_Fett

Anvia_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Ill be crying, but not necessarily because of the story. Probably because it'll be the last Star Wars ever.... damn, Im crying now... :_| ...

6. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    I won't cry; crying is for GIRLS! ;)

(Just kiddin'! :D)

Are you kiddin, I WILL CRY! I cry at almost anything, anyways! I cried when my wife dropped our bag of popcorn when we saw AOTC!

7. CaseyRae2901

CaseyRae2901 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm probably going to end up crying- though I don't cry very much...like the others, I'll probably be sad more because there won't be any more Star Wars episodes than because of what I saw...

8. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    If Lucas does it well, then yes. The idea of the "very last Star Wars" is also upsetting in and of itself.

9. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I'll most definetly shed tears. I'm just a big softy. Cried in A.I., Armageddon (and Armageddon even sucked), Titanic, Lion King...I'm just EASILY moved. Gahd, you should have seen me when Shmi died.

10. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I got choked up when Anakin left Shmi in TPM.

I believe all of our emotions will be a lot higher simply because it's the last Star Wars movie which will make us more emotional for what happens IN the movie.

Did anyone get what I just said? :p

11. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I cry at the drop of a hat, especially when it's a metal hat and it's dropped on my head.

12. DarthInsidious

DarthInsidious Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    I probably will. Heck, I cried during Yoda's lightsaber battle.

13. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    I cry at the drop of a hat, especially when it's a metal hat and it's dropped on my head.

What if I dropped it? :p

14. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    Why would you not cry after watching the last Star Wars movie ever? You heartless fiends! :)

15. *DMaul*

*DMaul* Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    Nah, I'll be comming out of the theater with a big smile on my face thinking about how cool the Empire REALLY is aswell as the new Darth Vader :D

16. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Nah, sometimes at the end of movies, my eyes tear up because they're suddenly dry.

So...maybe I will cry, but it'll be because 1) my eyes are dried out, and 2) darkness to bright light hurts. :p

17. QueenLaniAmidala

QueenLaniAmidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2002
    I have to say, I've never cried before at any movie, but I love the Star Wars saga so much, I think I just might have to. So I chose maybe.

18. SWfan2002

SWfan2002 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    I'll cry if for no other reason than it'll be THE LAST STAR WARS MOVIE EVER.

19. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I think I will cry because the movies will be over. I might cry because the movie is really depressing/sad. You never know.

20. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    i cried the first 3 times i saw AOTC.

i anticipate sobbing and possibly hyperventilation...

i will be sure to only see it in theaters with defribillators also.

21. _Zap_

_Zap_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    i'm not gonna cry

22. MadMardigan

MadMardigan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2001
    If Ep3 reaches that emotional peak that causes me to cry because of the movie (when the credits come up I'll be real sad anyway) then it will have been a success. So let's hope that, yes, I do cry based on the quality of the movie alone.

23. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Knowing my self quite well... I most likey will go in saying to myself I WILL not cry, I WILL not cry and probably will be sniffling as soon as is starts... If I get through most of the movie without crying I will most likely well some sort of denile when Padme dies (since she was my Junior High who I wanted to be) and probably come out of the theator in floods of tears... but then... who knows... thats 3 years away.

24. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll cry! I cried at two parts in AOTC: the opening crawl (don't know why) and the confession scene. Most likely I'll cry! Hell, IT'S THE LAST SW MOVIE EVER! WHO WON'T?!

That deserves capital letters! :D

25. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    You betcha I'll cry. I'm gonna be such a sucker when this movie plays out before my eyes. I never cry; I only get these big uncomfortable lumps in my throat, but this one, folkies, I KNOW I'm gonna lose it. I mean all my favorite characters go through hell. And one stays in it for three more movies. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.