main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knowing that EpIII is going to be very sad, do you think you`ll be crying when you`ll see it ?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Tarsh, Jun 19, 2002.

?

Knowing that EpIII is going to be very sad, do you think you`ll be crying when you`ll see it ?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. I will surely cry !

26.3%
  2. Maybe....it depends on how far Lucas will go.

52.6%
  3. No way, I won`t cry !!

21.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samwise_Skywalker

Samwise_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2002
    I will probably cry. Like I did when Vader dies in RotJ.

2. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I still get brought to tears at the end of RotJ, even more now that I've seen AotC and have grown to like Anakin so much. Ep III is going to be devastating. And I'm sure it will make me cry when I watch RotJ from then on.

3. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Oh geez, watching Return of the Jedi after the PT is just going to be painful. Just like the Anakin<>Shmi departure scene in TPM is hard for me to watch after 'Clones.

4. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Man, I cried when Yoda died in the ROTJ novelization the first time I read it! I'd say there's potential for water works.

5. Darth Dane

Darth Dane Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2000

Well it is like this:

When I went into see TTT, I didn´t know I was going to cry, but I did it none the less! No so much as crying as sobbing really, but it was actually quite a lot.... :_|

So maybe I will cry, it depends solely on what will be on screen, I mean I basicly knew what would happen in TTT, as I have read it 5 times or so, but that didn´t stop me from being a "mess" in the theatre.

DD - :_| Spliff

6. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    the moment it finished i am gonna go hom and sit there staring at my wall and just think
    "OH MY FCKEN GOD!!!"

7. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    Voted I will surely cry----no what I thought it was Knowing that EPIII is going to be very bad,do you think you'll be crying when you'll see it? so vote NO NO NO :p

8. ShemoDarth

ShemoDarth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    I wont b/c ill be happy that I don't have to get out of my seat seeing that I bought a ticket to see the seoncd showing!

9. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I think I will cry, but only if it is because of a turn, a desperate, disastrous turn that nobody could have expected, that is no one's fault, yet leaves the blame on so many people.

I really hope that the turn will be natural, not forced; I want to see it gradual, yet lasting.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I just thought about this last night... I think just the overwhelming sadness of the film and the fact that it is the last SW film ever, I will probably have tears in my eyes when the credits roll, at the very least.

11. Wise-Master

Wise-Master Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2002
    I might get that knot in my throat, but I don't think so. I don't think I't will be that sad.

12. GirlJedi

GirlJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2000
    Thinking of Padme's fate might make me cry, and even Obi Wan. Though Obi Wan gets some action in ANH and though he lives as a dusty old hermit for a long time in the desert, he does get to fight Vader in the DS and set Luke on his path. But it's so sad that OB1 and Anakin end up like that. <sniff> And seeing Anakin as a lovely young man does make Vader's last gasps with Luke in ROTJ more poignant.

13. Darth-Schwartz

Darth-Schwartz Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    i'll be crying when i see the closing credits.

14. GirlJedi

GirlJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2000
    Well, the more I think about it, I maybe won't cry at Ep. 3. It all depends on what it is like, which I do not want to think about. I might be sad like I am at the end of Casablanca, where it feels almost bittersweet. Sad but not sad.

"This is the start of a beautiful friendship."

15. Leah

Leah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2003
    I think that I probably will cry, but it depends on how dramatic Lucas makes it. But know matter what, ROTJ will always make me wanna cry. : (

16. Amyrlin

Amyrlin Jedi Master star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    I cried as soon as I saw the scroll for AOTC

17. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    The scene with Anakin and Shmi in AOTC was touching enough so I'm estimating Episode III will be ten times more emotional. It will be sad to see Jar Jar die, if he does that is.

18. Amyrlin

Amyrlin Jedi Master star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    The scene with Anakin and Shmi in AOTC was touching enough so I'm estimating Episode III will be ten times more emotional. It will be sad to see Jar Jar die, if he does that is. [\b]

There a million people that would be happy to see Jar Jar die

19. blobo

blobo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    if the script and acting are as as bad ATOC i might cry

20. Anakinisthechosenone

Anakinisthechosenone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    yah. im prob gonna cry... i cry at everything.. i was just watching ROTJ 2day and i cried when He (Darth) just stood there awhle when palpy was lke trying to fry Luke lol yah so im def gonna be crying! lol

21. starwarsfan182

starwarsfan182 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 8, 2002
    "I wont cry, but I may walk out of the cinema sad and depressed. "

Im with darth_brutus.

22. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    I think I will be absolutely chilled to the bone throughout the whole movie, maybe even get a lump in my throat and after I'm going to be so high on adreline I won't know what to do. Throughout all that I don't think I will cry, but I want to.

23. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    You know there's gonna be another documentary on the DVD for the last SW film ever. Do you think we'll get to see George Lucas cry? It would have to be a very emotional moment for him once he yells cut on that final scene. He's put so much of his life into these movies.

I imagine him just sitting there and saying "well, thats it....." and then making some crack about how the movie will flop and he's gonna take a vacation or make artsy personal films.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.