main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Knowledges Pays Off, Eventually

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Corvalis, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    One of my regular Sunday gamers group's GMs, Chad, ran a Star Wars Saga game at SpoCon this weekend. After hearing about the group of people that showed and their general lack of experience playing Saga/Star Wars/Roleplaying games, he commented to me that out of the ten encounters he had prepared, the group only got around to one. In my GM opinion, this is was a hard task.

He also commented that one of "my Star Wars group" was there, and he was delighted to have someone who knew how to play Saga, and was a good gamer.

He also commented on this particular person's droid stories.

Chris, thanks for coming and participating in Chad's Saga game. Go ahead and take a bonus level for any of your characters in any of my campaigns.

I really like hearing people I've gamed with for years speak positively about other gamers I know.

2. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Thanks! I did try to rip off Bevan's blaster-nullifying trick to speed things up, BTW.

Tht wasnt the only game where one of my PCs came up..

My character in the Champions game I play is the self-appointed Get The Innocents To Safety Guy. He also spends his hero-time out of the group doing missions of mercy rather than go on solo crime patrols like some others. The thing is he's a speedster, so most of the time people dont know what happened. They just find themselves standing or sitting somewhere away from, the action. So he started slipping buisness cards that say "You Have Just Been Rescued By FastTrack!" on them.

One of my friends from that game group got in on the Champions v6 demo rubn by Steve Long, the main game designer. Instead of telling storyies about his OWN PCs, he brough up my business cards, he told them about FastTrack's cards, and apparntly the story was a big hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.