main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Knoxville Convention and Toy Show

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by tennesseejedi, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    hey--

just wanted to let everyone know about Adventure Con. this june 1-2 in Knoxville, TN where there will be over 400 tables of collectibles and major guests speaking and signing autographs. Chewie himself will be here.....Mr. Peter Mayhew, as well as many other media guests. check out the web site for more up to date info at www.toyshow.org
    the Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group will be in attandance with Reps. from knoxville and nashville. should be a great show. come show your support and meet Chewie!

--tennesseejedi--
    aka brett
    TSWCG administrator/knoxville rep.

2. tennesseejedi

May 27, 2001
    this show keeps getting better and better. not only will there be media guests, including Peter Mayhew, but also star wars panels throughout the weekend and more than 400 tables filled with scifi collectibles. this will be the largest toy show/media convention in tennessee!! June 1 and 2 in Knoxville, TN.........be there!

--tennesseejedi--
    --knoxvillejedi--

3. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Peter Mayhew will be there? Awesome! :D

4. tennesseejedi

May 27, 2001
    yes. check out the Adventure Con web page at www.toyshow.org
    we plan on having the star wars panel schedule up very soon. i do alot of the star wars panels at Dragoncon so there will be some neat stuff discussed here like a review of Episode 2 and a trivia contest.

--tennesseejedi--

5. TanthosJorlac

TanthosJorlac Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    Greetings everyone. I'm Anthony Foister from Greeneville,TN. I run a SW Jedi costuming group called The Jedi Assembly. It's just started and looks to be really big when the official website is created. I WILL DEFINATELY be attending Adventure Con with my wife. I have even mentioned this convention to some of the members of The Assembly that may be able to attend. I am not going to Celebration II in May, so this will be a neat substitute. As always, we at The Assembly are looking for new members, so head on over to our temp website at
    http://www.thejediassembly.com
    I hope to hear from you soon.
    May the Force be with you!
    Anthony Foister
    Tanthos Jorlac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.