main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KofP BBQ

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Frito, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frito

Frito Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Ok. I double checked with my wife (also a Jennie but spelled differently) and it would seem that Sunday August 11th at 4PM would be best with the only alternate being Sunday August 18th at 4PM.

I told her to figure on about 10 people but I have no idea if that is realistic.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Dave

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    David,
    We may expect more...I'll create a poll in the next week or so to get a count. We may also want to think about inviting the 501st Garrison Carida since we'll be doing combination events with them. AND each of us can bring a side, dessert or other supplies. I'll put you in charge of creating that list and letting us know in this thread.

I think August 11th would be the best date before most head out on summer vacations. So that's what we'll schedule if it's ok with you. Confirm for me and I'll add to the calendar.

Jenni

3. Frito

Frito Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Cool - the 11th it is. If the group gets bigger than 10 I may need a couple volunteer co-hosts.

Cheers,

Dave

4. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Argh!!!!
    You guys always pick dates that I already have booked. (Or maybe I just plan my calendar way too far in advance.)

Anyway, have a blast guys!!!!

Have fun!

5. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Sorry Nick!

David, I'll put forth an invitation to Garrison Carida and see who bites. I'm assuming spouses and small children are welcome.

Let me know!

6. Frito

Frito Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    Spouses and small children are very welcome!

7. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I'll bring the pasta salad!! Just let me know the final count of people so I bring enough.
    Any other way I can help out please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.