main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kola Bomm (ROTS Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth_Vogon, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vogon

Darth_Vogon Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2004
    Sorry if this is old news but I was looking up Episode III on imdb and just for fun, I clicked on the "trivia" link and the sixth bullet down reads (possible spoilers I guess)

"Lucas originally had not planned to include any bounty hunters in this final installment of the prequel trilogy, but after much fanfare for the bounty hunter Kola Bomm from the Zarn books Lucas wrote a small cameo part into the script to as homage to fans of the alternate star wars universes."

Now, I know imdb is infamous for its inaccuracies, and I know that that "alternate universe" reference is pretty insulting, but I was hoping you guys could help me out here. Who is this bounty hunter named Kola Bomm, I googled him and didn't find anything? Is "Zarn" supposed to be "Zahn?" And I thought it had been confirmed that Quilan Vos was the EU character in ROTS.

Your insight is much appreciated, and if this is all bogus, than I appolagize for wasting your time.

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It's gotta be a bogus entry, no character I can recall fom a Zahn book is named that, let alone one popular enough to demand a film cameo.

Anyways, I'm gonna redirect this to the spoilers thread, if you'd like to continue discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.