main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Koroshiya_Keefu's Thread Of Rejuvenation, Drift Racing and Lepkuns.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Koroshiya_keefu, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koroshiya_keefu

Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    Welcome one and all!

It's been a long time since I posted in here, or on Fan Force in it's whole. I thought I'd start a new thread in Vic, as it's awfully quiet, and I knew, deep deep down, that you all wanted to discuss awesome topics such as DRIFT RACING (supposedly you can drift race so hard, that you might morph with a dinosaur, as you tear a rift in time & space) and also that Lepkuns can be seen in the trees in Mobile Alabama. What is this world coming too?

Anyhoo... I hope all of you are out there still... I know the 3 or 4 regulars are. Ah, the old times, when I rarely posted, and when I did, it was a thrilling journey into the land of boat explosions (as per my sig.).

Also, does anyone actually enjoy playing The Force Unleashed?

Begin typed dialogues!

2. Dags

Dags Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 3, 2000
    One of our guys admitted to having a box of tissues next to him when playing Vader in Force Unleashed it was that good ... as wrong as that sounds.

He even brushed off his other half for a week so he could keep playing. Now there's committment for ya!

3. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Lies...it's all lies. :)

4. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    I thought I'd get it on PSP first. Then wait until the PS3 version drops in price and then get that.

I shall prepare a few boxes of tissues in anticipation. NOW, I assume these tissues were there for all the emotional crying and tears of happiness???

5. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    I was more impressed that one of the (hawt) pilots from BSG is the guy who 'plays' the Apprentice.

HAWT.

I also kinda like futzing around every now and then playing the game.

Also: HI KEEF

I would liketo know more about the dinosaur time rift and also about Lepkuns. They sound delicious!

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Drift Racing!!!?? I used to work with my brother at AVS Suspension, he did all the suspension for many of the Drift Cars here in Adelaide!! His name is Tyken Blade, and he was damn good.

7. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    I think it is a little known fact, that if you drift race down a hill, possibly to win funds to save your brother or family member from loan sharks, your head could turn into a dinosaur from the extreme pressures of the drift force.

Also, if you want to know about Lepkuns: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVqZ3N9YnnY

8. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    I almost hate to admit it but thats where im originally from is Alabama, really close to Mobile. It made me homesick a little bit and embarrased to be from there alot. Alot of wierd stuff goes on down there, there are also alot of UFO sightings in that area.

9. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    I just love that woman in the car: "Must be a crackhead, who got a hold of the wrong stuff."

You should also check out the remix music video!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.