1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~~Korriban: The Rise to Evil~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediKnightEmily, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec stands up then walks towards the hanger with his speeder.
    He sends a message to Mon using the force saying: "I will deal with the Jedi. I have found answers."

TAG:Mon
  2. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    Volfie Mon

"do as you wish Zec... just dont fail... i would be bad to give the jedi any boost of morale... i would let them starve, or fight each other"

TAG: ANYONE
  3. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    (it went to page 2 peeps lets post....)
  4. JediKnightEmily Force Ghost

star 4
    Master Stone

She nodded at the Jedi Knight. "Be wary my friends. The Darkness is near. Get your sleep inwhile you still can. This is going to be a very long night."

She looked around, making sure everyone was out. "This is where the fun begins."

Tag: all Jedi.
  5. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: My eyes hurt from the n00bish-ness... ugh

Desh Rand

Korriban; Deep within the tomb of Tulak Hord

Why he had gone there was unknown, but Desh felt that he needed to make his training more complete than he had wanted it to have been originally. Desh had strayed from the other Dark Jedi on Korriban, wanting to distance himself any possible way for he did not like what they stood for. They wanted power... Desh wanted control.

The motives of his "accomplices" were even very different from his own. Desh never really strayed from the Jedi Order, more or less he wished to keep his emotional attachments to his family and never submit to a life without love. True these were actions of the Dark Side, but he would not let it consume him.

He had meditated in each of the tombs at least once, some more than once, if only to soak up knowledge of techniques of lightsaber combat and force forms.

Standing from the pale dirt, Desh Rand, ancestor to Atton Rand, made his exit from the tomb. He would stay away from the other Dark Jedi, and attempt to rejoin the Jedi at all costs...

TAG: Anyone
  6. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anaron stepped out into the terrain, holding his scout aiding kit he used whilst completing other missions whilst training for Jedi. It proved to be quite useful at the moment. He took his chisel for crafting successful lightsabers that could replace a broken one almost immediately and began hammering stumps into the ground through the holes of the tent.

After a few minutes, the tent was fully set and the Padawan squeezed through and lay amongst his Manaan-Safety Blowup bed. Several more were spread amongst the outside of the tent to make sure the crew had enough to make themselves comfy.

"I'm going to hit the hay, wake me up in a few."

He ordered, laying his head down for a rest. The journey made him drowsy and made him realise how much sleep he needed.

TAG: Jedi
  8. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Teel Krex
    Alias: Teel
    Species: Jawa
    Home world: Tatooine
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Alignment: Light side

Appearance- none
    Height: 1 meter
    Weight: 20 lb.
    Build: short
    Hair: mystery
    Eyes: glowing yellow
    Skin: mystery
    Markings: none

Clothing: cloak

Weapon(s): lightsaber, jawa ionization blaster

Personal Ship: at one point a sand crawler

Lightsaber Description: short saber fit for jawa hands [image=http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/TeelKrexWallpaper.jpg]
    Hilt: short
    Blade Color: yellow
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form VI

Biography: Born on Tatooine. Teel was later captured by bounty hunters because the sith heard of his force abilities. He escaped and decided to learn the ways of the force.
  9. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    --APPROVED--

Character Sheet

Basic Information

Name: Jaden Haneck
    Alias: Bladez
    Species:human
    Home world: Borkia Prime
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Alignment: Jedi Order

Appearance-
    Height: 6 foot
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Build: Ripped
    Hair: Dark Blonde, short, spiked.
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Tanned white
    Markings:

Clothing: Zeison Sha Master Warrior Robe

Weapon(s): Duel Platnium 'sabers that join at hilt, dual blue short 'sabers in ankle holsters, dual heavy blaster pistols.

Personal Ship: YT-300?(same class as Ebon Hawk)

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt:
    Blade Color:
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: A agressive mix of forms; I,
    V, and VI, Jar'kai.

Biography: Trained in Martial Arts and combat from before his 6th lifeday, trained in Teras Kasi, Bor Chi
    Tae Jitsu and numerous other styles. Borkian Jedi are in many respects very similar to Correlian Jedi. They are trained by family and others alot in their own system.

ooc::eek:h and by the way, you folks that are using the Delta class Jedi Starfighters as your ship....they won't be invented for another 200 years :p ::
  10. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec's hair was covered by his hood as he raced towards the Valley again. He opened a comm channel to Volfie Mon then his holoprojector started. "Mon, I sense a presense in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Come to Tulak Hord's tomb, where the answer lies."

TAG: Mon
  11. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec grew impatient and pushed the accelerator higher boosting to the valley. He jumped off the speeder bike and ran towards Tulak's tomb. His anger radiated through the force as an earthquake across the planet. Mon hadn't shown up. He sent another message through the force to Mon saying: "Mon the Jedi are nervous. Let them go fearful until they feel safe. I sense confusion in one of our... allies."

12. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec looked down at his speeder then signaled to Mon to meet him in the Valley again.

13. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    Volfie Mon

Volfie had been hearing Zec's messages but refused to answer them... he too had sensed the ripple in the force by one of there allies... Volfie had taken to meditating and was trying to enter the mind of thier "allie",.....

"Zec i am coming, i was.........meditating to hopefully reveal wat we had sensed in the force..."

Volfie walked to his starfighter the Fathom, opened the hatch and straped himself into the seat... he closed the hatch and the controls came up towards his hands, he lifted the starfighter off the hanger deck and flew out of the hanger... the Fathom screamed over the sands of Korriban towards Zec, and the unlucky soul who was planning to betray him.

14. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    Volfie Mon

The Fathom speed over the sands of korriban, Volfie looked down at his map and saw that he was only 3 clicks away from where Zec was yet he felt that Zec was standing right next to him...

Volfie saw Zec standing next to his speeder, Volfie pulled back on the yoke and landed the Fathom next to the speeder, Volfie climbed out of the starfighter....

"Zec, we must take care of our 'allie' if wat i sense thro the force is correct..."

Volfie waves his hand towards the Fathom and a control inside the ship is switched, the ship goes cloak... the only way that the ship could be seen is if there was a massive sand storm...

TAG: ZEC OR ANYONE
  15. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec Korric

"We must work quickly, we are losing our advantage. Attack the Jedi camp now! I will meditate here to influence the battle... first though there is the other one Rand. His presense I felt even from the old academy. He isn't truly a Dark Jedi, yet. His minds full of emotions he can't control. He will be hard to turn... destroy him and the then storm the Jedi camp in your starfighter. The power of the dark side is with us!"

16. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: You're awfully bold to be making such a decision as to "destroy" someone who is relatively on your side. But, if you wish it to be your funeral, so be it.

Desh Rand

Korriban; Valley of the Dark Lords

A plot was brewing. Desh didn't know of such a plot through conventional means, but he did sense something of a disturbance in the Force. It was from the other Dark Jedi. Their emotions consumed them, and Desh would not end up like them. If any of them became "true Sith", which was an understatement, then they would end up destroying each other. Desh was prepared for anything, and after meditating in each tomb, he had grown significantly more powerful than he had been for a long time.

He stayed silent as he marched through the dust and dirt of Korriban, observing the ancient dig sites of Sith long past. Now mostly blown over and salvaged, there was nothing left except bones... horridly preserved bones of former soldiers and archeologists whom had observed the sites.

Desh would meditate inbetween the fallen pillars that led from the ascending hill onto the archeological plain. He would remain there, open to his surroundings through the Force, and await any who came into contact with him. Hostile or otherwise...

TAG: Any
  17. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: yeah by spending time in the tombs made u stronger... maybe smarter and more knowledgeable but not stronger....

Volfie Mon

"I will make my attack on the jedi today, while the sun is still coming up... they will not see it coming... i will also bring a little surpires for our unaware and unprepared jedi friends..."

Volfie walked back to towards the Fathom, then stopped in his tracks and turned around...

"Desh, he will not be easily defeated, we have only 2 options of how to deal with him.... One, we both attack him now and kill him,.... Two, we influence him to truly become our allie,.....

Volfie continues to walk to the Fathom and jumps into the cockpit... the Fathom lifts off and flys away...

OOC: there i edited it Zedd... u made a good point
  18. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'd like to know how your character knows that Desh want's to go back to the Jedi. Desh doesn't even converse with your characters, and hasn't revealed his motives. And don't use the "he knows through the force" line, because thats old and thats modding.

Oh and yea, one can become stronger by meditating in a Sith Lord's tomb or any Force-Sensitive area. The Dark Side energy in the tomb invigorates one enough to strengthen them in unnatural ways.

So why don't you learn how to roleplay properly before you start criticizing me on how to roleplay and what my character can and cannot do. You are not the GM, JediKnightEmily is. And more than one RPer will vouch that I have much more experience in the roleplaying field on the RPF than you n00b. Check our registration dates... :p

Desh Rand

Korriban; Valley of the Dark Lords

Desh continued to meditate, letting the Force flow around him as he reached out to his surroundings. The Force was shifting, and the ones who shared his presence on Korriban were shifting as well. Desh did not know their intentions, but he would not find himself in a useless conflict with two arrogant Force-Sensitives.

He made his way to his docked ship, parked neatly beside Naga Sadow's tomb and entered, checking his sensors. Nothing, nothing that is until another ship was detected flying overhead. Desh observed it until it was out of range, and he contemplated on whether he should power up his engines and leave, or meditate some more.

TAG: Nobody
  19. DARTH-bojangles Jedi Master

star 3
    OCC: hey lightsiders! I think we need to post more.

IC

Soraan Deaga stood across a ridge near the edge of the Jedi ecampment meditating. He could feel the darkside around the entire planet like a giant storm booming and cracking with an evil power attempting to blot out all that was light. Jedi meditation had grown very difficult on this darkside world. Evil prescences felt like they were trying to smother or choke off any meditation. Even the famed Jedi patience was wearing very thin in the camp.

He thought, "the darkside clouds everything...".

TAG ANYONE
  20. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: u were right zedd i am srry, and i was registered in 03 under the name Drako... i just lost the password after not going on it all summer, so i had to get a new guy... ACT... and yes the reason i wasnt on for 1-2 years was cuss i was living my life.

IC:Volfie Mon

The Fathom flew over a structre that looked like a temple with some fallen over ruins.. he could sense Desh there, he must be meditating or trying to learn some new fighting technigue thought Volfie, that was fine by him, he just wanted to kill a few jedi...

The Fathom continued to fly towards the jedi base camp where the jedi stil slept... the dark side would cloud there minds... he would fly right into them and they wont know it till it is too late....

21. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Volfie Mon

Flying in the Fathom Volfie thought of a great idea on how to attack the jedi, he quickly opened up a transmission to Zec.

"Zec, get on your speeder bike and attack the jedi camp from the south i will attack them from the north, if i attack first they will be pinned down and hidding undercover, that is when i want u to swoop in and take them out..."

Volfie didnt know if Zec had heard this message but he was hoping he would of... for Vol had sensed 4 jedi and he didnt know if he could take all 4 at once alone...

TAG: ZEC... or ANYONE
  22. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec Korric

Through the force Zec says to Mon: "I will do as I wish, the confusion I sensed in the allies of us I can't pinpoint... the person I have gotten this information from can't be trusted since his death. Don't take anything for granted, my ideas of a plot of one of our allies to join the Jedi I got from a Sith Lord spirit not to be trusted. Even if it is reliable information we still don't know if it's Desh."

23. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec Korric

"The time has come, we will destroy the Jedi!"
    Zec remotly triggers ten Sith assassin droids filled with deadly poison and a self-destruct system to come from his ship and come to him for instructions. The droids approached him. He nodded then said: "Go to the Jedi camp and poison everyone there with toxins, if you are seen self-destruct." Zec then mounted his speeder and rushed to the Academy again to meditate.

24. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anaron lifted up his head, his blonde hair swaying slightly as he did so. He cursed to himself as a blizzard of force warnings alarmed his sleepy head. He arose, dusting off his robe before completely standing up. He straightened himself out and opened the cap at the side of the tent, it revealed a bottle of spring water.

"Thank the force your still here," He confirmed, raising the bottle to his mouth and drinking slowly with each gulp enhancing his ablities that much more as the force was aided by the natural minerals. He felt revitalised and once more refreshed than usual. He checked his belt, and his saber still held in place. He threw the closed bottle onto the ground and began to exit his tent. The encampment still clustered with light side users.

He looked around and stretched, the Padawan bringing his attention to the usual distant dark side essence that broadly covered the planets surface. He consumed the dark side of the force's essence into his mind and made himself more aware and more on the defense than ever.

TAG: Light Side Jedi.
  25. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Zec Korric

Zec could sense the probe droids were close to the camp and were close to attacking the Jedi. He laughed then walked to the archives of the old Sith Master Uthar Wynn to retrieve information on techniques to gain the upperhand against Jedi.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.