1. There Are Only a Few Days Left to Vote in the RPF Awards!

Click here to view the ballot!

SWRPF Archive ~~Korriban: The Rise to Evil~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediKnightEmily, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

Zec tried to send a force message to the Jedi to try to draw them closer to the darkness that clouded their visions. "The dark jedi operate near the Valley of the Dark Lords." He then checked on the progress of the droids. He saw they were near the camp now ten feet away from it. The holoscan of the area showed a couple of tents and some boxes.

TAG: Jedi
  2. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC: Voolvif

Voolvif was standing on a sand dune looking throu binoculars at the jedi camp... he could see the 10 assians driods move towards the camp... they were so far unseen and unnoticed

TAG: ANYONE
  3. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

He returned to meditating becoming stronger in the power of the dark side. The lightsaber form soaked into his body creating a new weapon.
  4. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

Zec checked on the droids again then saw they were now getting near the tents. He then saw two droids go into one tent and poison some padawan. He went back to meditation now stronger.
  5. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

He now saw through his holoprojector the droids now in five different tents. He turned it off then contacted Mon using a comlink. "Now is the time, attack!"

TAG: Mon
  6. DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC

"Anaron! were being attacked! Droid Assassins to the north of the camp!", Soraan exclaimed. He grabbed his comlink and sounded a general alert through out the Jedi camp. Soraan Deaga ignited his green lightsaber and sprinted to the assassin droids.

Soraan sensed great danger coming from a padawan's tent and jumped inside to sever an assassin droid down it's midsection. From there he ran back outside toward the source of the danger he sensed.

TAG LIGHTSIDERS
  7. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    He grew impatient with the droids. He angrily stood up and walked back to his speeder. He signaled for more droids to attack the Jedi camp as he rode off into the distance to the Jedi.
  8. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. Zedd-Vega Jedi Master

star 5
    OCC: The double-posting and modding is unneccessary. I'd like to think that roleplayers are a reasonable bunch, but some games are just ruined by n00bs.

JediKnightEmily, I regret to say that I must leave this RP due to the fact that I cannot deal with so many n00bs and their actions.

My sincerest apologies.
  10. Mukiruh Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Alorian

Alorian awoke to the warning cries, jumping up and igniting his Lightsaber he moved to see what the trouble was, as he moved a single blaster bolt tore through the night.
    Bringing his saber down to deflect the bolt, Alorian focused his vision on the path the bolt had followed.
    Assassin droids? How original. There was something darker out there, Alorian could sense that easilly, One of those wanna be sith?
    As the next bolt came through the night, Alorian brought his silver blade across in order to reflect the bolt back at the droid.
    Summoning in the Force, Alorian leapt, deflecting another bolt and bringing his lightsaber down upon the nearest droid. Come out, come out where ever you are little Dark Jedi..

IC: Mukiruh

Mukiruh had watched through electrobinoculars as the droids advanced upon the Jedi camp while his 'companions'- if there were such a thing among dark Jedi- watched.
    Attacking a Jedi Camp? Cant say thats the smartest decision I have ever seen.
    Mukiruh took the binoculars away from his eyes and laid down on his back to look up at the stars.
    He had no idea why he remained on Korriban. Originally he had just stopped by to see if anything interesting had happened in the tombs.
    He found he was unable to stay in the tombs for extended periods of time, not wanting to fall completly to the dark side.
    Sith? I have read legends of these so called Sith. If any of these little Jedi were truly Sith Lords they could rule the galaxy. Nothing but rebellious little Jedi posing with red lightsabers. I hope the defeat they suffer at this camp will show them that.

Tag: Anyone.
  11. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC-Jaden Haneck~Jedi Base?

*Jaden woke as he heard the alarms and felt his danger sense going off. He hurridly dressed and, keeping his dual 'sabers in hand as he ran out into the open, he snapped his 'sabers on as several droids turned and fired, he deflected them away and some back, turning the droids into scrap. He saw several other Jedi fighting the droids as he felt a darker prescence make itself known in the force, but had no more time to ponder it as a couple dozen droids attacked. Jaden let the force flow through him and let himself go using Jaar'kai, mowing through the droids*

Tag::eek:ther Jedi, Bad dudes, ?

ooc::Don't double post if your tagging others.
  12. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec stopped his speeder twenty feet away from the Jedi camp then jumped off and saw the dark jedi Mukiruh looking at the camp with binoculars. He stealthed himself from his view using the force and made his way into the camp of the unsuspecting Jedi. He signaled for more advanced droids to charge the Jedi camp. He walked to a tent and sliced inside. He threw stun toxins inside to temporarily knock out whoever was inside. He made his way to the next tent for cover then ran to Mukiruh. "So it seems you have ran into the little mess that was caused by some dark jedi. I spotted it on the sensors on my ship. You seem to have an eye on these Jedi. Why?"

TAG: Mukiruh
  13. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    ooc::Lil godmodding there man.... :( ::

IC-Jaden~Jedi Camp

*Jaden spun as he felt and saw a new wave of more advanced models attacking he force jumped closer to them, spinning, diving, deflecting, attacking and evading the droids. As he turned from beheading a droid
    he saw a droid linging up to attack a weaponless tech, but was to far away for him to attack with his 'sabers so Jaden pointed his fingers at the droid, funneling the force, manipulating the magnetic fields around him and in his body as he fired a single bolt of pure electricity at the droid, frying it's systems. He then turned and resumed fighting other droids.*

//Hmm...wonder where the boss is of the clankers?//

Tag::Jedi, Dark Jedi, ?
  14. Mukiruh Jedi Youngling

star 1

"Why? No reason, they were interesting, go back to your little attack. Do you really think Droids can kill Jedi alone?"

IC: Alorian

Alorian's silver blade cut through another droid, Is this all? Where are those dark Jedi?
    Another Wave of assassin droids flooded the area, Jedi were fighting them where ever they managed to catch them.
    Alorian deflected another lazer, and responded by sending out a force blast, sending a group of droids flying.
  15. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC-Jaden~Jedi Camp

*Jaden sensed something flick across his awareness, absently Force Pushed the few droids that were left around him as he focused searching for what it was, he began to run towards where he had felt the disturbance hyper alert and ready for anything*

Tag::Bad dudes, Jedi
  16. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

"We all have our doubts as do the Jedi, yet you seem to doubt my abilities and my motives. I tell you I didn't cause the attack the other dark jedi did. But the Jedi your interested must have some point your targeting. You want power, yet your afraid to embrace the dark side. Destroy the master of this expedition and you will have no one to stop you from investigating what you want. Don't you see? They came here to destroy the power of this planet, yet they don't even comprehend it!"
  17. Mukiruh Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC:Mukiruh

"First of all, I do not care about your motives, Secondly i dont care who started the fight. I really dont care about the Jedi, If they attack me i will fight back. Now my desires and fears are not your concern, Go back to your fight."
    Mukiruh allowed his hand to fall to his lightsaber, he had no trust for his 'fellow' Dark Jedis
  18. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric
    "I will leave you alone but remember my words." Zec walks away then contacts Mon again: "I have attacked the Jedi they are distracted make your move." He then signals for the custom designed droid bodyguards to come on speeder bikes. Soon four arrive and report to Zec: "We will do as you wish." "Stay with me." "As you wish."
  19. Mukiruh Jedi Youngling

star 1

Mukiruh smirked as the Dark Jedi went off to his fight.
    He had sensed an old friend of his, Alorian, in the base. He could easilly use the battle as a distraction and go down and confront his old friend, but decided not to.
    Instead he lay down on the dirt, clasping his hands behind his head, and looked up into the stars, Let us see if you last the night old friend.

20. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC-Jaden~Jedi Camp

*As he crept further away from the main battle, he felt then heard some people talking. He walked closer, then surged his force prescence like a beacon and approached them 'sabers in hand*

"And who are you?....aaaah....dark Jedi....."

Tag::Dark Jedi, Jedi
  21. Mukiruh Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Mukiruh leapt up when he heard the voice, Damnit, that fool brought the battle up here.
    Igniting one of his two red lightsabers Mukiruh faced off against his opponent, "Is it in the nature of Jedi to run around attacking stargazers now? Wouldnt be too surprised."
  22. JediKnightEmily Jedi Master

star 4
    GM: Please don't Double post!!! The RPG will move along when it does. No Godmodding. It's against the rules. If this continues I will take actions with the Moderator.
  23. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

Zec approaches the Jedi camp again watching the Jedi fight against his droids. He laughs then sees Mukiruh fighting a Jedi he says "Fool!" He walks towards the fight and sees the Jedi fighting Mukiruh. "I will show you the true power of the dark side!" Zec egnites lightsaber, bodyguards egnite vibroblades but malfunction and fall to the ground as well as the other smaller assassin droids. Attacks Jedi.
  24. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC-Jade~Jedi Camp

*He readied himself for battle, fingers hovering over the ignition button of his dual 'sabers*

"No...it is not...I will not attack you unless you first give me just cause...know anything about these droids?.."

Tag:Mikuru?, other Dark Jedi and Jedi
  25. DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Zec Korric

"You and your other Jedi friends are fools to try to destroy Korriban's darkness. The droids I sent to fight you were only a distraction!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.