main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~Korriban: The Rise to Evil~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediKnightEmily, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: Kurke i am not watching the battle anymore.. and i am a drak jedi... jsut so u know

2. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    OOC: D'oh!
    *goes to edit message*

3. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Volfiv Mon

*The Fathom skims over the Korriban sand dunes and heads towards a sith tomb*

Volfiv is hoping taht at this tomb he can find out wat he must do to become a tru sith...

*The Fathom lands 20 meters short of the Tomb and Volfiv gets out of his fighter and walks under a pillar structre and heads into the tomb to meditate*

TAG: ANYONE

4. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Zec Korric

Laughs at Jaden then trys to force push him against the ground. Runs to speeder then races away to the Valley of the Dark Lords. Sends a message through the force to Mukiruh: "The Jedi will overwealm you if you continue the fight, come to the Valley of the Dark Lords, many secrets have yet to be uncovered, including those of Tulak Hord's lightsaber abilities." When he arrives in the Valley he rushes to the Shyrack caves knowing that many tombs were lost to time and dirt in them. He cloaked his speeder behind a rock before. The caves had a darkness not only in vision but in the force. He sensed some great power. As he made his way to a deep gorge he did a double jump to get to the other side. Then searched the walls for anything different. In a minute he found nothing and was going to leave when he touched hard shaped rock. He used the force to crack off some rock and it revealed more symbols. He then took out his lightsaber and stabbed the slab of rock cutting an opening into some old tomb.

5. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::Dude..again...you have to WAIT for the other person to respond.....::

IC-Jaden~Jedi Camp

*he felt his throat constrict as the dark jedi got a force choke on him. Jaden used a Bor Chi technique called "Steel Throat" to harden his throat, reducing the damage and allowing him to breath enough, slice the rocks with his saber. As the dark jedi jumped over him, spun, blocking and was confused as the dark jedi ran. He ran to Alorna and asked*

"You want some help?"

Tag::Bad dudes, Alorna, ?

6. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    Zec Korric

As he made his way out of the caves a thought pondered his mind... why hadn't Mon contacted him. He thought it was strange but he knew better then to trust him. He took out his comlink and tried to contact him: "Mon the Jedi are overconfident, now is the time."

TAG: Mon

7. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    IC

Soraan Deaga centered himself in a jedi focusing exercise and began his attack at the dark jedi assassin droids. Through a swarming storm of parries and thrusts, Soraan left nothing but small, smoking piles of rubble. Now he turned his attention to darksiders themselves.

He looked to the darksider force choking Jaden and called the Force to him to push the darksider away from his Jedi brethren. He ran to Jaden and helped him up onto his feet then turned back to face the darksider.

TAG JADEN OR ZEC

8. Darth_Enroh

Darth_Enroh Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
  9. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    Zec Korric

He ran to his speeder uncloaked it then headed back to help Mukiruh escape the Jedi. He signaled his droids to stop fighting and self-destruct. Soon he could see the Jedi camp.

10. Darth_Enroh

May 25, 2005
    i since a disturbence as well

11. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    OOC: Enroh what are you doing? Do you want to join this game? If you do ask the GM by PM.

12. Darth_Enroh

May 25, 2005
    i did my character is Darth Enroh and im a dark jedi at the moment but i guess im with you

13. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    IC: Zec Korric

Zec neared the camp. He tried to mask his presense with the force and quietly parked his speeder and cloaked it. He walked behind the Jedi he had fought then said: "This isn't finished Jedi!" egnites lightsaber.

14. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Volvif Mon

*Sends a radio message to Zec*

"Zec it is not the jedi who are over confident it is you, relax meditate it will be the jedi who will come to us"

TAG: ZEC ANYONE

15. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Volvif

*continues to meditate and gain wisdom*

16. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
  17. BUSHIDO

BUSHIDO Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
  18. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Jaden

*Jaden spun, igniting his dual 'sabers, reversing the left hand one, holdong it horizontal to hos body as he pointed his right hand at his foe*

"You again?.....after you fled last time I didn't think you'd show up again.....what do you want?"

Tag::Bad dudes, other Jedi

ooc::You guys need to be a lil more descriptive in your posts::

19. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    IC:Zec Korric

"You assume too much. The dark jedi are fools. They and you are part of a larger plan, a plan to destroy the Republic. The Sith are out there and I think the other dark jedi will either be destroyed or join them. Join me and together we can bring peace to Korriban. Trust me, I know the secrets of their plans!"

TAG: Jaden

20. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::eek:kay..you guys need to post in character and out of character like I am.....::

21. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005

Zec double-jumps backwards and starts to run into the Jedi Camp to destroy the enemy.

OOC: The Jedi I fight in the camp is an NPC.

IC:Miklo Eerc

The camp was full of battles between Jedi and droids. He looked around and saw a Dark Jedi charging through the camp. His lightsaber arched into an offensive form as he turned and ran towards the Dark Jedi.

Zec continues running and he spots a Jedi running at him attacking. He smiles then egnites his lightsaber and jumps towards him then kicks him in the gut.

He was kicked hard in the gut as he flew against the scorched sand from the battle. Lifted his lightsaber but the dark jedi was already lunging at him. He lifted his lightsaber to weakly tried to block it then tried to kick the dark jedi's footing out from under him.

Zec lunged angrily at the Jedi Knight and his first blow almost did damage but then the Jedi kicked at his legs. He fell to the ground unbalenced.

He got off the ground and lifted his lightsaber to prepare to kill the monster.

Zec acted defeated then kicked the Jedi in the leg and brought his lightsaber down on his calve.

He watched the Dark Jedi as he prepared to kill the Dark Jedi but he took advantage of it and kicked him in the leg then tried to stabb him in the calve. He narrowly avoided it then said: "I'll bring peace by destroying you!"

Zec responded to the Jedi by saying: "I'll show you the true power of the dark side!" He lifted himself off his feet then started his advance on the Jedi. He attacked his leg again then at his shoulder and tried to corner him against a tent.

The Dark Jedi attacked him after giving his little speech. Eerc boldly deflected all the blows of the Dark Jedi but grew but grew tired by their intensity and quickness. He aimed for a saber lock to stop the barrage of the assault.

Zec was not surprised nor impressed by the Jedi's ability and when he locked sabers with him he angrily shoved the blade aside then tried to divert his attention. He did two attacks against his saber hand then furiously attacked his legs and the saber hand again.

He grew even more fatigued and his hand almost got chopped off.
    His form grew less affective against the blows and tried to avoid the blows but one stabbed his leg making him fall to the ground in pain. He tried to crawl away from the tip of the blade.

He moved towards the wounded Jedi then tried to cut his lightsaber in half with four blows to that area.

IC:Miklo Eerc bearly deflected the blows against his saber hilt then tried to make one last attack with all the strength he could muster against the Dark Jedi's head.

Zec ducked as he sensed the blow intended for his head coming. He answered back by stabbing his saber through the Jedi's chest.

The pain instantly went through him as the scarlet blade burned through his chest. With one final breath he died.

Zec turned and headed out of that section of the camp and signaled from backup droids from the bunker to come as he charged and led the remaining droids in an attempt to destroy other Jedi.

IC:Yuric

Yuric deflected more blaster bolts from the assassin droids then was bombarded by more bolts. His torso was dirty covered with dust from the wind. He tried to advance apon the droids but was held back, by a Dark Jedi.

OOC:Tell me if you want me to shorten this and move part of this to another post.

Zec now looked into the eyes of a young Jedi padawan. He had been holding out against the meager droids, until he had come. Zec aimed a blow at his arm then faked a stabb at his chest and sent a blow towards his legs.

IC:Yuric

Yuric tried to deflect the first blow but it tired him greatly. He hadn't fought someone this powerful ever before and preferred a form used to counter blasters. He fe

22. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    IC: Mukiruh

"Are you really going to let that Dark Jedi tear apart your camp?" Mukiruh said at the next pause in the battle, "I have no desire to see an entire base of Jedi die. I think it would be better for you if you were to go and defend the Camp instead of fighting me." With that Mukiruh turned his saber off, clipping it to his belt again and walking away from his battle with Alorian, knowing the Jedi would attack him while he had his back turned.

IC: Alorian

Alorian turned from Mukiruh, knowing the Dark Jedi's words to be true.
    Summoning in the Force, he began to run towards the camp..

IC: Mukiruh

Mukiruh lifted his right arm, punching in a series of numbers to activate the starship he had landed a few valleys over.
    A second later he felt the wind pick up and felt the rumble in the groud as his Z-95 Headhunter pulled over the ridge, landing a few feet away from him.
    Summoning the force, Mukiruh leapt up onto the wing, punched in another causing the glass over the pilots chair, and leapt into the pilots chair.
    As the glass came down Mukiruh looked into his own reflection to find dark red eyes staring back at him, filled with a sort of denial of what had occured Mukiruh raised his hand to his face to affirm what he knew already- It was his own reflection.
    Not being able to look into his own eyes, Mukiruh pulled his hood over his face. Mukiruh pulled up on the control ship and pushed another button activating his cloak.
    Mukiruh pulled the stick back to shoot into the sky, than brough it forward to level off his ship and hover, cloaked, over the Jedi base.
    Arrogant indeed if you seek to fight a master, Zec
    Mukiruh smirked as Alorian came on to his view screen, A Master and a Kight.

IC: Alorian

Alorian remained a short distance behind Zec, activating his blade, "Try fighting someone who is not a sleeping Padawan." He called to the Dark Jedi.
    Alorian brought pointed his blade out at Zec, "Sara will be here soon, this is your chance to leave."

23. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: I have no clue wat is going on in here anymore

24. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005

"You Jedi denied me power, you can't live with my actions now live with this!"
    Zec turned to use the force to run faster to his speeder then took off into the distance of Korriban. "Sara'a won't be able to handle all three of us if I truly get them on my side, but I have my doubts about Mukiruh and Mon." His speeder raced over the land to the Shyrack Caves again. He parks his speeder behind a rock and cloaks it. "He promised...he promised he could destroy the Jedi!!!" he yelled into the walls off the canyon. "That fool! He won't escape me, the traitors that killed her won't either. Those Jedi are murderers. They murder people every day, yet they never get it done back to them, let them feel the impact, of my actions! Let them die, like the animals they are!!!" He clenched a fist and used the force to lift a huge piece of rock to throw it into the Valley at Ajunta Pall's tomb. "But I will finish what I began." He pressed a few buttons on his shoulder to see his ship drift over to land in front of him. He jump over one of the wings then jumped into the pilot's chair. He closed the glass over his head then started the main thrusters up. Zec then activated the stealth generator cloaking the ship and it's sounds. The ship rose in the air as Zec powered up the weapons systems. He had made some modifications while on Korriban to the blasters. He had also made the shield more durable. Soon he would destroy more Jedi, which would end in a confrontation. His ship soon came within a range of fire but he didn't shoot.

25. Mukiruh

Mukiruh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    /bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.