main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kotobukiya ArtFX Star Wars figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by WitchKing73, Feb 7, 2004.

1. JediStarKiller2

JediStarKiller2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    So wait your not impressed by and you want more? I must be confused. :confused:

If you got the stormtrooper it's always best to leave the helmet off. The pose works with Luke's head but with the helmet to me it just looks weird for a stormtrooper.

2. Kanybl

Kanybl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    I guess i should have broke a line s you wouldnt have gotten confused.:p

Wont put the luke head on. It would defeat the purpose of having all imperial troopers. I really wouldn't mind them making another Stormtrooper. Might be the worse one IMO

3. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    :confused:

I was just thrown off when you said...

"I'm really not impressed by it, which one should I get next!!!???"

4. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    well like with anything you may not like one item, but doesnt mean you dont like anything else from that company.

5. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    I know, it's just a bit odd. Normally if you really don't like the item you got...you wouldn't buy anymore from that line...you know?

6. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    i agree, sometimes thats true. my bly looks good in its boxed on the shelf in the closet. :D

grrrr - this one post per minute is annoying!!!!!!!!!

7. JEDI_MISFIT138

JEDI_MISFIT138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    :eek: Aww man, you gotta take Bly outta the box. There's gotta be somewhere you can put him where the cat can't get to him.:p

I agree about the stormtrooper helmet. I was thinking about buying one yesterday, but when I got a good look at it I passed. Did the same thing with the sandtrooper. I definitely wouldn't mind a redo of the stormtrooper.

8. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    I like the look of the sand trooper, way better than the stormtrooper thats for sure. He's pointing to a bird, or maybe that was the falcon!? I dunno...he's seeing things from being in the tatooine sun all day.

9. JEDI_MISFIT138

Jun 6, 2003
    I wanted to get them both to have all the troopers, but after thinking about it, I'm not gonna spend that kind of money unless I'm completely happy with them. As of right now, I have all the Kotos I want (except the shocktrooper). I might get the Luke when it comes out depending on how good he looks in person, and the droids I'll most likely get even though I don't really collect them. They look really nice. So other than maybe getting those, I don't have any I really have to have until Grievous is released. I can't wait for that one.:D

10. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    ok, i got the box in the living room now. still dont know where to put him. GG is on all my available high shelves.

11. JEDI_MISFIT138

Jun 6, 2003
    I wanted to keep all my stuff organized by company, but it's just too hard when it comes to space. I finally got around to getting more shelves though. Been putting that off for months, but I'm so glad I did. I have more room now, and everything looks so much nicer.

By the way SAA, I just ordered a 12' Sideshow Anakin from Nside. I saw that you use them a lot and get good service, so I checked them out and got that.

12. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    PM sent, misfit.

maybe i can find somewhere that sells actual shelves i can put some where out of jumping range from the cat. i've been using book cases. how deep of a shelf would you say i'd need?

13. JEDI_MISFIT138

Jun 6, 2003
    That's what I got, a big bookcase with five shelves, two of which are adjustable. They're pretty deep, maybe 10 inches? If you just want shelves to hang on the wall, which I plan on getting soon, then I guess Home Depot would be a good place to look.

14. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    i still need a place to mount the shelves that the cat cant jump from something else and get to it. maybe the bedroom i guess, there's other pics and stuff mounted on the walls in the living room.

15. n00bian

n00bian Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2005
    You must be single [face_mischief]

16. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    no...but i pay the bills. so its my bedroom. :D

17. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    Just box the cat up and let the kotos free. :D

18. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    she meows enough as is....if i stuff her in a box i can only imagine how much sleep i'd get...

19. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    Well it's rumored koto's come in sound proof boxes. [face_thinking]

20. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    those flimsy boxes, hah!

21. JEDI_MISFIT138

Jun 6, 2003
    You could put all those twisty ties to use and tie up the cat.:p

For some reason I've saved all my Koto boxes. They're just piling up in the closet. I might be moving at the end of the year, but I won't be putting the Kotos back into them.

22. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    maybe i could get some wire, run a current through it.....she'll learn not to touch it.

23. wise-bi-wan

wise-bi-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2006
  24. JediStarKiller2

Apr 5, 2006
    Put some spikes and barb wire around the shelves too.

This things are too much of an investment for cats to be breaking them! Luckily my dog can't even come up the stairs...had a bad experience falling down a few when a puppy, he learned his lesson. :D

25. SithAboveAll

Feb 8, 2005
    i've been kind of waiting for someone else to post this...but i guess i will.

limited to 1000 pieces at SWS.

Exclusive Kotobukiya 13" Darth Vader with Pewter Paint Finish

[image=http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/117.JPG]

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=405398

and i'm passing on it....