main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Kotobukiya

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nativtxn, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nativtxn

Nativtxn Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2007
    Thanks to Henry, this is what I now collect. I also now blame him for my CC balance! I am amazed at the level of detail they achieve with a mass produced product. However the Darth Vader EP3 I got has a messed up leg so QC isn't as tight as I first thought. It's still displayable but should have been pulled if they were taking any notice. My favorite so far is the Boba Fett, this is what folks notice when they come into my office. You can definately get into some serious money trying to collect all of these. i myself lean towards the stormtroopers but i do not like the fact the 501st, the utapau, and the shock trooper are the same model only different paint. seems a bit lazy to me and i won't get all 3 do the to this. Also, why do all the models seem to be looking to the left? what's going on over there?

2. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    picked up a EP3 darkside Anakin new in box for 19.99! I love these! I love finding a good deal on these even more!

3. Nativtxn

Nativtxn Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2007
    Wow, you definately scored a sweet deal on that one! I've been reading about the Bounty Hunter series coming out and keep saying "no" but feel I will get them anyway. Besides Ebay, is there any place to get a good fair price for these figures online? I know Ebay isn't necessarily fair but I've gotten deals there. However, when you run into an issue like my Darth Vader problem I would have rather dealt a dealer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.