main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO KOTOR 2 50% off in Steam Sale

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ThatsNoPloKoon, Dec 21, 2013.

1. ThatsNoPloKoon

ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2013
  2. Drendrar

Drendrar Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2014
    Better get KOTOR I... Best game I have ever played. The 2nd part is nothing compared to it. Play KOTOR and then leave the series.... just like With Mass Effect... Play 1 and 2, dont touch 3.

[​IMG]

3. MasterSanders

MasterSanders Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2014
    Nice... Kotor and Kotor 2 are my favorite games and favorite Star Wars games of all time... I'm actually looking to pitch a game idea to bioware for a new Star Wars game in the Expanded Universe after Return of the Jedi similar to KOTOR, but make it more combat friendly like the lightsaber fighting of Revenge of the Sith, but have the RPG quality and story telling of KOTOR...

4. AstroFan428

AstroFan428 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    Until you get funneled into the ending sequence, I enjoyed the sequel more. Aside from the big Revan twist, I like the story in the second game, especially your companions.

5. Chris Gamble

Chris Gamble Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2014
    There is simply nothing that compares to KOTOR... Probably the greatest game ever created. KOTOR 2 was pretty much a disappointment in my opinion.

[​IMG]

6. Rogue Five

Rogue Five Jedi Padawan star 2

Jun 11, 2014
    Really? I loved Kotor 2. Without the restored content and ending the last third sucks yeah, but with them it's much better. It's just such a dark game and probably the best deconstruction of the traditional Star Wars story and mythos out there via everything Kreia says. I still like Kotor one better, but the second game is still very, very good. My third favorite Wars Game easily.