VIDEO KOTOR 2 50% off in Steam Sale

Discussion in 'Games' started by ThatsNoPloKoon, Dec 21, 2013.

1. ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Master

star 1
    Last edited by ThatsNoPloKoon, Dec 21, 2013
  2. Drendrar Jedi Youngling

Better get KOTOR I... Best game I have ever played. The 2nd part is nothing compared to it. Play KOTOR and then leave the series.... just like With Mass Effect... Play 1 and 2, dont touch 3.

[IMG]
  3. MasterSanders Jedi Master

star 1
    Nice... Kotor and Kotor 2 are my favorite games and favorite Star Wars games of all time... I'm actually looking to pitch a game idea to bioware for a new Star Wars game in the Expanded Universe after Return of the Jedi similar to KOTOR, but make it more combat friendly like the lightsaber fighting of Revenge of the Sith, but have the RPG quality and story telling of KOTOR...
  4. AstroFan428 Force Ghost

star 2
    Until you get funneled into the ending sequence, I enjoyed the sequel more. Aside from the big Revan twist, I like the story in the second game, especially your companions.
  5. Chris Gamble Jedi Youngling

There is simply nothing that compares to KOTOR... Probably the greatest game ever created. KOTOR 2 was pretty much a disappointment in my opinion.

[IMG]
  6. Rogue Five Jedi Master

star 2
    Really? I loved Kotor 2. Without the restored content and ending the last third sucks yeah, but with them it's much better. It's just such a dark game and probably the best deconstruction of the traditional Star Wars story and mythos out there via everything Kreia says. I still like Kotor one better, but the second game is still very, very good. My third favorite Wars Game easily.