main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: Cheats, Codes, Bug Exploits, Hacks

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Loathe to clutter another KOTOR related thread, I came across www.gamebanshee.com and saw there is a v1.0b patch coming up, with another on the way.

I'm unable to update from my game (version 2.00) so I'm assuming it's yet to come out. Has this been confirmed?

Edit: No wonder, it's just a US version, according to Obsidian forum.

2. dragonzmad

dragonzmad Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    On nar shadda I see a door on my map but there is no option to open the door. I know there is something important behind it because I need to be able to get into the private section of that bar that contains the chemical gases. THe faulty door is in the docks area main area

3. dragonzmad

dragonzmad Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Also I have gotten some one or two of the parts to rebuild the droid on the ebon hawk but It no longer gives me the option to put him back together. Is it something that I did (seeing as my character has low level repair skills etc...)

4. Dwmew

Dwmew Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Ok I am now in Mira's room after geting off yacht's ship. The door is closed. How do I ge around this bug.

P.S
    using X-box. So, don't say use an no cliping code.

5. Dichael00

Dichael00 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble with the part of the game where you're controlling Mira in the pitt on Narr Shadda. I think my main mistake was to just use the auto-level option in the first place hence not specifying her skills and stats myself which might have made her more efficient.

Anyhow I find the whole situation far too difficult... This is in terms of Miras general capabilities compared to her bounty hunter opponents. She's just not strong enough for them... she deals maybe 8 - 14 damage with a vibrosword, where they give her 16-18 standard on every hit and they never miss... you can see how this might be frustrating.

Now My next problem concerns enabling the cheats. I went to the .ini file in the kotor directory and typed in EnableCheats=1 in the game options section. Now I tried hitting every possible button to get a console out but nothing happens. Then I read somewhere that the console isn't supposed to pop up, but just be invisible. Well as I press the ~ button and try syping in invisibility its evident that no console is registering my cheat code because the inventory screen immediately pops up when I hit the "I" button (trying to type in Invulnerability).

If anyone knows how to get the console/cheats working please post reply... or if I'm just going about in a wrong manner please drop me some advice.

Thx - Darth Dichael

6. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Did you put the EnableCheats=1 in swkotor2.ini or swplayer.ini? It should be in swkotor2.ini; mine is the very first thing in that section and the ~ enable works fine.

Do you have a stealth belt? You could try sneaking around and hacking the computer to kill quite a few of the Ubese.

7. Caleb14

Caleb14 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    I Nar Shadaa Docks there is one door you cannot open, and as for going into the private room you can't do that until the time is right.
    For working on HK make sure there are parts that you haven't already installed.
    For killing the Ubese you can always lay some mines, and let the Ubese chase you throught them it works for me.
    I hope this helps.

8. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Anyone else ever get multiple Miras? I played through Nar Shadda w/out bothering to talk to the informant who Mira approaches in a cutscene because I knew it served no purpose. As I left the world with Mira now in my party I wanted to see what he would say to me now. I talked to him and sure enough Mira approaches the guy asking who the Jedi was. When the cutscene ends however, Mira is still there alongside the Mira in my party. She is wearing her jacket and I can't talk to her or anything. In the same game I somehow managed to transform Visas into another Mira (this one an exact duplicate of the one in my party with the same stats and equipment.

9. lloydgump

lloydgump Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2005
    How do you disable the cheat mode in kotor 2?

10. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Can you teleport in KOTOR II? I've reached an impassable bug that hasnt been adressed and the only way I can figure to get past it is to teleport...

If you can, what is the list of places to teleport...

11. ScionLupis

ScionLupis Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2005
    No, the transit feature has been removed from KOTOR 2.

It was removed so people wouldn't spam it. Just doing it to recover health, force, etc.

12. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    That's not what he's talking about I don't think.

It is possible to use 'warp xxxx' to move areas. GameFAQs has a list of all the area codes.

13. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    is there any 4 xbox

14. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    did this somehow die

15. darthfito

darthfito Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    Hello, this is my first post so bare with me...
    Found a good bug in (xbox)kotor2, right before you leave Atris's academy you can do an item duplication with Bao Dur. Right before you leave on the Ebon Hawk equip whatever you want copied on to Bao Dur and then save, then unequip him and and board the ship. After the dialogue with Handmaiden (if you're a male) you'll see that Bao Dur is still wearing all his gear! This is still pretty early on in the game so you may not have that many really good items to copy but in case you do this trick works great.

16. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

The home return teleport cannot work in Sith Lords, as you are moving from one place to another. Remember Telos, and the surface. You cannot just rteurn to your apartment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.