KOTOR 2: Game Help (Hints, Walkthroughs, Strategies)

Discussion in 'Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerc Jedi Padawan

Damn, how did i missed thet. Oh well, that answers my question.
  2. g0rin9 Jedi Padawan

I have a technical issue with Kotor II. After you've left the secret academy at Telos, you'll see a short movie where Atris talks about a Handmaiden who has left the academy. After that you are at the Ebon Hawk. But my screen never cleans up, it's remains black after the loading is done, and i know it's done because I hear the backround sounds and can press esc etc. I've tried save and load (i actually see at the small picture at the loading interface that i'm in the Ebon Hawk) but I never get pass the loading screen.

Anyone know of a cheat that makes me jump to the next level or something, mayby a patch whatever.
  3. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Actually, IIRC she was there and it was no problem. But I guess I should go back and check it again...
  4. General_Kor Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think killing Tobin can get influence for either Mandalore or Visas, so to ensure that Mandalore gets it it is best to keep Visas out of the room, but it may be possible for Mandalore to get influence with Visas there.
  5. Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello, can anyone help me with a little game problem?
    I wanted to go over KOTOR 2 (yes, for a millionth time), but to focus more on the story more than the action. So I decided to use the the 'invulnerable' code to speed up the combat, but the problem is, I can't bring down the console on my computer.
    I did it all:
    EnableCheats=1
    Enable Console=1
    And nothing happened.
    I even tried creating autoexec.cfg for toggling the console. Now, that did enable me to write something (even though the console is invisible, as supposed to be in K2), but the code itself wasn't successfuly accepted I guess, cause nothing happened. I tried some other codes as well, but no luck.
    All this works on my PC, but not on my laptop.

Any ideas?
  6. Darth_Eradycus Force Ghost

star 1
    the console is invisible in KOTOR 2 so you won't be able to see the codes. just try putting in the code and it should work, or else try putting in something like "turbo" to see if the cheats are working. also, i think that there isn't supposed to be a space in between "enable" and "cheats".
  7. Jedi_Drizzt Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi. I'm replaying KOTOR2, I'm just at the beginning of the game atm. The first time I played it, I got the Matukai Adept Robe from one of the plasteel containers aboard the Harbinger. I really liked it and grown fond of it. Now I play the game again and I didn't manage to find it. I think I checked whole of Harbinger, but there might have been something I missed.
    Does anyone know where exactly should I look for the robe? Thanks.
  8. General_Kor Jedi Knight

star 2
    The item pickups in KOTOR II are randomized. You probably won't find the Matukai Adept robe there again. You'll have to either get lucky and find it again elsewhere, or buy it a shop, I think you can get it from Samhan at Citadel station, although that may be somewhat randomized too.
  9. Jedi_Drizzt Jedi Master

star 1
  10. Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master

star 4
    There isn't a space between "enable" and "cheats", but apparently there is between "enable" and "console". That is how I found i on the internet. I tried bothways, though and no result.
  11. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Don't forget that you can save a game before entering a room with containers or when you talk with major characters that hand out items, then check to see what's there. If you don't like it just reload and try again.
  12. Gonk Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ok boyz --

For those of you who have been paying attention, the Team Gizka restoration project has finally announced it is done implementing new content. This means that after some last beta tests and a little bit longer, thier mod will be available for download and TSL can be played the way it was meant to be.
  13. tompovich Jedi Padawan

i need help with onderon how do i get that doctor danton ghent free?
  14. tompovich Jedi Padawan

i need help with onderon how do i get that doctor danton ghent free?
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    After the guard by the door tells you Gent is in jail you should go out to Captain Riiken and choose the dialogue option that asks how you can clear his name. This will lead to his response about asking around the cantina. Go there next.

Talk with Nikko about the murder. Then find the twi'lek named Kiph and talk to him about the murder. Then go back to Nikko and tell him what Kiph told you. He tells you about the body being found outside, Mandalore suggest you go look, go out to eh blodd stained grabage area and find the remains of a broken droid. Go back in and talk with Kiph and he suggests yoi find the head.

Find Panar who is also in the Cantina, he is a jerk but just make sure to talk about the droid. He suggests a droid dealer/scavenger outside. Go out again and right there will be the droid merchant and you must buy the parts from him. Take those back to Kiph and you see a recording. Then take that to Nikko and then you automatically go over to Captain Riiken and Gent gets freed. You can then go to Gent's office and speak with him.

Got all that? :)
  16. tompovich Jedi Padawan

17. tompovich Jedi Padawan

for now i am stuck with door of vogga 's warehouse the one with the combination :.) left right and center block turn (counter )clockwise :.) it's psycho; now i know why i normally don't play games :.)

18. tompovich Jedi Padawan

for now i am stuck with door of vogga 's warehouse the one with the combination :.) left right and center block turn (counter )clockwise :.) it's psycho; now i know why i normally don't play games :.)

19. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Are you having a computer problem in which you double post everything?

Center block = counter
    Right block = Clockwise
    Left block = counter

20. Sir_Hawthorne Jedi Padawan

can you please tell me if you can how to get the lightsaber on telos or peragus if you can

THANKS,
    Sir_Hawthorne
  21. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    There is no lightsaber to be had until after you have left with the Ebon Hawk.
  22. Sir_Hawthorne Jedi Padawan

23. tompovich Jedi Padawan

yes i had , solved it , and thanks a lot i had figured it out almost myself but .......... i am no gamer
  24. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I don't think I ever tried to figure it out myself. I bought a walkthrough book for silly puzzles like that one. I suppose you can sit there and just try it, I have at other times. But sometimes I hate to sit and waste time over puzzles. Think back to the energy tower in the Sith burial temple in the first KOTOR. Maybe, just maybe I could have figured it out by myself but it was going to take a while and possibly a long while.

The types of puzzles I like in the KOTOR games, and any game for that matter would be similar to one found in KOTOR where you are infiltrating the Sith base on the waterworld, and there is a long tunnel of poison that has controls at the opposite end to shut off certain systems and make the whole base encounter easier. You must have the speed power to make it to the other end, otherwise you die trying to get there.

25. Themann Jedi Padawan

Patrick, this happened to me too, all you have to do is re-add them into your party by pressing "L" ( I think ) or pressing esc and going to the party selection screen. You may have to do this other times during the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.