main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: Game Help (Hints, Walkthroughs, Strategies)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    i see; well i don't particulary like dislike codebreakers but i simply have little game time available , the game only runs on my father's pc not mine that one hasn't the right graphic card and as it's a latop i can't so easy change the card by buying a new card:.)

that's why : i am now stuck with trying to beat kavar in iziz on onderon i choose unwisely to pretend i wanted to help tobin to get the change ( i hoped to deal with the sith ) so i did but the game didn't allow me why i arrived on iziz to choose again
    i thought i would be able to fight the general but you can't ! so i have to get past Kavar but .... despite being level 23 i don't manage to do so his power attacks are just giving me too much damage it's unfair !

greetings

2. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    I find that a boatload of shields helps me conquer anything. Not to mention stims and health packs. Then again, if you do that, you may have to start the entire second half of the planet over again.

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Step back and use force powers, darkside ones that do damage. Force Storm him until you run out then fight him with the saber of he has anything left.

I never use stims, those are among the first things I sell or break down. I do use shields here and there.

4. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    i see well i have tried it already by myself i can't get past him i started over entirely a new game start this time with a female jg in stead of a male js one dis advantage is her disability with the security part

greetings

5. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Does anyone have a list of all the KOTOR 2 ingame movies? Mine says I've unlocked 58/62 and I'm wondering if I can unlock any more.

6. Yo_Raja

Yo_Raja Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2006
    Will I be boring if I use a standard answer here and say that those 4 movies are probably in cut content?

7. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I know that at least a few of them involve the Ravager crashing into Citadel Station and the Station's destruction.

8. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Cool. How does one see that?

9. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    Figures. I'd just like to see 62/62, but I'll have to stick with 58/62.

10. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    It seems. My friend who played it completely through also sticks on 58

11. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    I just recently brought it to 59! Only three more to go!

12. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    Go go :.) i played it through myself now and i am on 56 :.) i guess but i don't care !

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Youtube. I just watched three that I have never seen before. Just search for KOTOR 2.

14. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    I probably will. But I'm the kind of guy who won't be satisfied until I see 62/62 on the screen.

15. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    i see ! :.) i understand

16. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    especially as i was a light jedi i couldn't use darkside force powers as i don't have any [face_mischief]

17. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Technical glitch we need help with:

First off, we enabled the cheats*. My wife has been playing, and all of a sudden, anything that wasn't actually equipped to a character is gone :eek: Extra grenades, stims, gear, everything. If it wasn't equipped, it's gone.

*Yes, we enabled the cheats because not getting a lightsaber until around 15th level = teh lame.

18. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    It's **** it happened but as i never use the cheats i can't help you although i must say i don't really miss the lightsaber i once fought against the final boss without one and i won.

19. Chico_Jedi

Chico_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2008
    Hi. I'm playing KOTOR II for the second time and have trouble on Telos, with guys infront of the military base on surface. There are too many of them and Kreia and Bao-Dur always dies (especially since Kreia always runs headlessly to attack opponents even though my character didn't make any moves and wants to recuperate HP and FP). With them gone, my character is outnumbered and dies pretty soon too. And I'm stuck there.
    I remember having real difficulties there he first time I played the game, but I can't remember how I solved the problem. Now I want to play the game only because of the story and things like this are a little annoying.

Can anyone help me?

20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    This fight is one of those annoying points where you are not quite tough enough to have it easy. Hopefully you have a good supply of energy shields. Equip all the characters with them and turn them on just before you round the corner to start the cut scene before the fight. Concentrate on the leader and kill him first. If your health goes down just remember to use the option of calling up you rmenu and using medpacs to heal up before continuing the fight.
    I am brain farting here. There is this first group, then around the corner is another set, then there are two guys way off to one side?? if thta is correct then after you kill that first group do not go around to the second, go up to the platform instead and do that whole bit with finding where the Ebon Hawk went and such. If you people do not follow dont worry, you can always take control of them and bring them over manually. You may have to switch back and forth. Pause as much as needed to think about what you need to do.

21. DarthApocalypse

DarthApocalypse Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2007
    Chico_Jedi, I suggest after killing the merc leader following the cutscene, set your party in stationary mode. Use Kreia's stealth to lure the merc's over to your party one at a time so you have a three on one advantage and can kill them easily.

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    After all this time I never thought of stationary mode.

23. Chico_Jedi

Chico_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for the help guys. :)

I've never really used the stationary mode, but I'm sure I'll manage.
    The most annoying thing is when I deal with the first group, Kreia just keeps running to the guy in the corner. If I take control of her, then Bao Dur or my character do the same thing. But yeah, I'm sure it can be don, with patience.
    And the blaster turrets are a nightmare.

24. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    the suggested options are indeed the most easy ones to solve the problem
    i usually just fight and let the others run and finish off the rest by myself partly by using my self as bait and then fighting with highly 3 simultaneously by drawing them away from the main taskforce

but it's still pretty close

25. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Game-breaking problem here: I'm at the part in the Jek Jek Tar on Nar Shadda, when Mira goes in the Exile's place to meet Visquis in his private lounge. However, I can't access the lounge. When I activate the door, Mira walks up to the door, walks away, and repeats that indefinitely. Meanwhile, the door never opens. :rolleyes:

I've tried reloading saves, using the Disable Vertex Effects trick, even downloading a mod that adds a force power that opens doors. Nothing works. I have a feeling that this is related to my graphics card not being able to display Frame Buffer Effects. (holograms, 1st person effects like Force Sight, and certain textures)

A possible solution could be to warp the PC to Visquis's base using the cheat console, but that would probably break the game. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.