main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: Game Help (Hints, Walkthroughs, Strategies)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knigt413

knigt413 Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2008
    guys please help me how to get a jedi masters robe in kotor 2 other than killing vrook thanks

2. Darth_Eradycus

Darth_Eradycus Jedi Master star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    You'll have to use the (KSE) kotor save-game editor to add it to your inventory or hope that you happen to find it. Every item is generated randomly based on your characters level, so good luck finding one. ;) here's a link to DL the KSE if you don't already have it.

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I have not felt a need to play again for awhile. I will make myself one day by either a game shark or else buy the pc version for no better reason than to use more direct cheat codes and such just to play with the game that way.

4. JediCouncillor

JediCouncillor Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2008
    Ok everybody LISTEN UP!!! (shoot random people)

I need a little help over here, pleaaaase. I am on Dxun trying to get to Onderon to save the Jedi Master. I chose Visas to lead the squad and I completed the quest. When it got time to get on the Basilisk, I couldn't activate it! Usually there is a green circle thingy that lets you choose it. It wasn't there. I have loaded and reloaded but I can't seem to get on the Basilisk. I re-installed the game and tried my saves on two other computers. I think it must be a game thingy. I mean, I finished all quest due to be finished, but I cant get on the stupid Basilisk (which in Harry Potter is a great huge snake ((I see no resemblance))

Anyways please help me out coz I really love this game and the Jedi world with it.

5. Darth_Eradycus

Jun 5, 2004
    Is it the first time to Onderon with Mandalore and one other npc or is it after the trek through the temple of Freedon Nadd when it splits up your party? If it's the latter, it should automatically start the cut-scene when you talk to the yellow Mandalorian in the temple after you defeat the 3 sith lords. He says something like: "What you have done, is without words." and then it'll give you the dialog string to get the cut-scene that takes you onto the basilisk and to Onderon. Otherwise you might have a bugged game file, so you'll have to go back to an earlier save.

6. JediCouncillor

JediCouncillor Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2008
    Yes I did all that but It didnt come. I already been through the cut-scene but then I am supposed to walk towards the Basilisk. I do, but nothing happens. I tried entering from the back AND front. Still no success. I re-installed the game and loaded my saves from right after I defeated the Sith lords (which were really hard to beat). What else can I try?

7. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Ummm, don't you have to speak to one of the Mando's around the camp and they ask ask you if you want to go to Iziz :confused:?

8. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I finally did it! I finally turned Bao-Dur into a Dark Jedi Guardian!

[face_dancing]

9. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    Wow i REALLY feel the need to play this game again (although i cant). I laways thought it was more fun that KOTOR I, just the ending sorta bugged me. I think I need to go visit gamestop and pick it up for the PC before i get depressed.

10. cammy-boy44

cammy-boy44 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2008
    i dont think u r cus when i do it i cant tell himi think they just gt the fuel source

11. cammy-boy44

Aug 22, 2008
    wat i do on teloses surface is gt atton and bao-dur cus when atton dies he just gets back up as long as u or bao-dur are still alive then give them guns including you and put atton and bao-dur in ranged mode so they keep gunning then put ur self in ranged and theyll stay within 10 meters of you and just shoot and grenade away with rapid shot sniper shot and power blast and sonic grnades and frag whateva

12. cammy-boy44

Aug 22, 2008
    WHEN U CONVINCE 1 OF UR PARTY MEMBERS TO BE A JEDI DONT LEVEL THEM UP WAIT TILL GOTOS YATCH U NEED MANDALORE REMEMBER WHEN UR ABOUT TO GO UP SELECT MANDALORE AS THE MAIN CHARACTER UP THERE AND WHO NEEDS TO BE A JEDI AND MAKE SURE THEM AND MANDALORE NEED TWO LEVEL UPS AND SAME LEVEL.

THEN WHEN UR ON THE YATCH YOULL SEE A CONTAINER IN FRONT OF U OPEN IT GT EVRYTHING OUT THEN BE WHOEVERS READY TO BE A JEDI AND OPEN IT BUT THIS TIME KEEP CLICKIN START TILL U GT THE CONTAINER ON PAUSE CLICK A FOR OK

GO ON TO LEVEL UP AND WAIT A FEW SECS AND CLICK THE BOX OFF AGAIN AND CLICK R TWICE OR L ONCE AND CLICK LEVEL UP AGAIN THE WHOEVER IS READY TO LEVEL UP THERE PICTURE WILL DISSAPEAR IN THE CORNER AND THEN LEVEL UP AND ACCEPT THEN ULL NOTICE MANDALORE IS LEVELED UP 1NCE AND CAPABLE OF LIGHT SABERS

THEN AS WHOEVER IS READY TO BE A JEDI DO A REGULAR LEVEL UP AND ULL NOTICE MANDALORE DIDNT LEVEL UP NETHERE DID THE OTHER PEEP DO THIS S MUCH REQUIRED TO DEACTIVATE JUST OPEN
    THE CONTAINER KEEP CLICKIN START TILL U GT THE CONTAINER ON PAUSE CLICK A FOR OK. GO ON TO LEVEL UP AND WAIT A FEW SECS AND CLICK THE BOX OFF AGAIN AND CLICK R TWICE OR L ONCE AND CLICK LEVEL UP AGAIN THE WHOEVER IS READY TO LEVEL UP THERE PICTURE WILL DISSAPEAR IN THE CORNER AND THEN LEVEL UP AND ACCEPT THEN ULL NOTICE MANDALORE IS LEVELED UP 1NCE AND NOT ABLE TO LEVEL UP. UNTILL HE IS READY WITH EXP AND THEN HE IS ABLE TO LEVEL UP FORCE POWERS LIKE A REGULAR JEDI

WATEVER U GIVE HIM DURING THE GLITCH HE SHOULD KEEP

FOR THE VID ON HOW TO DO THIS GO TO www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ygdd6aqJiI

justcopy and paste the adress for it

13. MasterSith34

MasterSith34 Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2008
    Hey im new to this website but have played kotor 2 many times.
    You could make a lens on a workbench or buy 1.

14. TheMcguffin

TheMcguffin Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 29, 2004
    o_O

15. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    hi

i would ike to know how to get to the sublevel of the telos military base if that's possible at least

16. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    not to be lazy, but has Team Gizka finished it's work on the cut content?

17. Darth_Eradycus

Jun 5, 2004
    You can't. This was cut out of the game. It goes to the HK Factory which is being restored by Team Gizka
    Not yet. "It will be ready when it's ready" ;) Here's a link if ya wanna see there progress or if you don't mind spoilers on what they are working on

18. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    so it is as i thought there's that factory it explains why those droids were upon me like bees on honey although the more the better = more exp ( easily obtained even) the more you rise in level i would wish to fight small groups of ennemis all the time the more the better ! :.)

19. jedinim

jedinim Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2007
    I've been playing as advanced games as I've been able to, but I lost my cheat sheet on how to get samhans brother to sell me the private stock after samhan's been arrested. Does anyone know how to do this?

20. ThePainkiller

ThePainkiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2008
    HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO TRIGGER THE JEK-JEK-TAR CALL ON NAR SHADDA!?

Ok, I have put in 20+ hours into this game. I am stuck on Nar Shadda, waiting for the call from Atton telling me I need to go to the Jek Jek Tar bar.

I have paid the mouse guy 2000 creds (both positive and negative)...
    I killed the guards blocking the way for Aida the wife...
    I have danced for Vogga...
    I did ALL the Refugee quests (Odin, the family, missing daughter, sick guy)...
    I killed Saquesh...
    I killed the Red Eclipse...
    I sided with Geeda...
    I helped Fassa...
    I helped Lavasou...
    I built the Speeder...
    I blew up the droid in the Swoop lounge...

The trigger does not come. The only reason it didnt trigger I think is beacuse I exploited the exp glitch for the sick man...

I reloaded to when I landed and tried different combos AND IT NEVER TRIGGERS! EVER! Does Atton need to be off the ship with me to trigger or what? Anyone? If I get a different game disc, will it fix it? Is there an update on Xbox for this?

Im sure this has been asked before, but the search function doesnt seem to be working well.

BTW, when i go back to talk to the mouse and ask him how am i doing with the exchange,he doesnt answer, the diolouge ends, and it goes back to gameplay mode.

21. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
  22. ThePainkiller

Oct 12, 2008
    I have done all those things, there is a glitch.

The guide from IGN reads as follows...

When you return to the ship there will be a group of thugs waiting for you known as the Red Eclipse. CHECK, THAT HAPPENS

After dealing with the Red Eclipse you will be approached by a woman member of the Sith who will attack you. THAT DOESNT HAPPEN

Leave the Ebon Hawk again and Atton will stop you and tell you that he has just received a transmission that the group should hear. Return to the ship to receive an invitation to a private room in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr Bar. THAT DOESNT HAPPEN EITHER

23. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    That sucks.
    Start a new file, then.

24. ThePainkiller

Oct 12, 2008
    So, I finally got the call to trigger. I exchanged the game, DIDNT FIX the speeder, and DIDNT talk to the little mouse. This game is so buggy.

25. tompovich

tompovich Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2008
    I'm wondering if any of you have encountered this particular glitch. Heck, this may not even be the correct thread for it. The glitch goes like this:

*Get shot down by the HK droids at the Telos polar cap.
    *Defeat the HK droids with Atton & Kreia
    *Check on Bao-Dur, and it says "He'll be OK if you get him to shelter soon."
    *Right nearby is an entrance to some sort of underground structure, so I enter.
    *Cutscene of some "snowbunnies" walking up to the unconscious Bao-Dur.
    *Kreia, Atton, and I walk into the structure, and the door closes behind us.
    *Start conversation with the Handmaiden and the other snowbunnies.
    (Atris? Who the schmeg is Atris?)
    (My companions are imprisoned? No they're not, they're right behind me)
    *Wander around and find Atris.
    (Incidentally, verbally tearing somebody a new one and getting LS points while doing so = teh win)
    *Go to the prison, and there are two empty force field cells plus unconscious Bao-Dur, whom I cannot communicate with.
    *T3, whom I can talk to and make repair attempts on, but cannot get out of force field.
    *Find the Ebon Hawk but con't board it without my companions.
    *Cannot select party members.
    *Atton & Kreia are right where I left them.
    *Cannot choose "solo/party mode."
    *If I try to talk to Atton, my dialog options are
    1. (Cheat Node) Talk to Atris
    2. (Cheat Node) Resume conversation with Kreia
    *If I choose (1) I lulz as I tear Atris a new one again (same conversation) and rack up more LS points
    *If I choose (2) it points me back at Atton.

Much as I love the "Groundhog Day" action of ripping into Atris, I'd like to...y'know...continue the game n' stuff...

I have had this it's a bug. It's also possible having this without being shot by the HK droids .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.