main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: Game Help (Hints, Walkthroughs, Strategies)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    Do you see a picture of T3? click that little picture and you will switch.

2. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    On the Pause menu under the Party Tab? Yeah, I tried pressing his picture, and it said "Can't change party at this time." Maybe I am looking at the wrong one.

3. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    No, there should be a little picture on the main gameplay screen. IIRC it's in one of the bottom corners, but it's been years since I've played these games.

4. ForceMaster09

ForceMaster09 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2009
    Hey When you are T3 in Voggas Warehouse and you have to open the door that the droid is guarding i've killed him and still the other droid won't open the door for me he just plays back the same dialogue

5. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    I am on Telos now. I got all my armor and equipment back, and just talked to the Ithorian Chodo Habat. He gave me the following quest:

Replacement Restoration Droid

"You have agreed to help Chodo Habat, leader of the Ithorians on Citadel Station, by delivering a valuable droid intelligence from Bay Two of Dock Module 126."

Where is this Bay Two? I don't see any Dock Modules on the game guides I'm looking at. Help.

6. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    If you are in the Entertainment modul (081), there is a space which connects the TSF-offices with the merchants and cantina.

It's pretty much shaped like a Y, with the upper left end leading to TSF, the upper right leading to the merchants and cantina, and the bottom having two shuttle-ports, of which one is open.

7. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    Thanks for the help.

Does anyone have a map/quest help for helping Chodo instead of the Dark Side people? It seems every guide I use shows the dark Side path, which is helping the humans and not the Ithorians. Anyone know of a map/quest helper?

8. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but gamebanshee has quite a bit about it, they should have every quest for both sides.

In this case it's:
    http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/residential082west.php

9. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    So, I'm having trouble getting my game running on Vista. It starts up fine, and I can create a character, but the moment I get beyond the scrolling intro the game stops working. I've already tried replacing the Mss32.dll file from KOTOR 1 (which works fine), and that hasn't made any difference. Does anybody know a fix for this?

10. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    Was there ever a fix for KOTOR regarding all the framerate issues on the 360? Despite all the claims of backwards compatibility, both KOTOR 1 and 2 are almost unplayable on the 360.

11. Myth34

Myth34 Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2009
    Add this mod to your override folder, http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Handy_Force_Powers%3B77882

There is a force power in that mod that allows for you to open sealed doors. Quite useful and fun if you ask me. But if the quest log hasn't updated I really have no idea if it will work. I hope that once you get out of the room it can work properly. It may just be a problem with you reaching the Ebon Hawk again. Well, good luck.

12. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I've just installed it again and I need some help updating it. I tried the auto-updater and that didn't work. Also, I know there's this unofficial add on thing for it, can anyone help me out with that?

13. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    How do I get a lightsaber? I am on Nar Shaddaa right now, and lots of sites say you can have your lightsaber made by the time you get to face Goto. But how? I don't think I have any parts, except one. It said in a walkthrough that if I freed the slave girl, Adana, in the Refugee Sector that I'd get a part for it, but when I was talking to the Quarren (Saquesh, I think his name was, the Overseer) I accidentally told him to sell her and I got Dark Side points for it. So, now I don't know what to do. How can I make my lightsaber is what I am asking.

14. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
  15. Corpseslayer

Corpseslayer Jedi Master star 1

Nov 6, 2009
    Hey guys.

First, if there is an official thread and its not locked, I couldn't find it.

Second, the game is installed. I can create my character. I can see the opening crawl and the Ebon Hawk on fire. But when the game actually begins, my computer won't load. The screen just turns black. I am playing this on a Microsoft Windows XP 2002 version computer.

Please help!

Thanks
    Ki-Adi

16. Corpseslayer

Nov 6, 2009
  17. General_Kor

General_Kor Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2004
    What kind of video card do you have? If it does not meet the system requirements or have the proper drivers that could explain the problem.

18. Corpseslayer

Nov 6, 2009
    A Radeon 9550.

19. Corpseslayer

Nov 6, 2009
  20. General_Kor

General_Kor Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2004
    The only thing I can suggest is make sure you have the latest available drivers for your video card. The auto-update for KotOR II doesn't work anymore so you'll have to find the latest patch for the game somewhere, probably KotoRfiles would have it. Your card does more than meet the system requirements so it should not have a problem running the game. Other than that, try to reinstall the game, it's possible the game did not install correctly the first time, or a file might be missing.

21. Corpseslayer

Nov 6, 2009
    It says that the Radeon 9550 (or whatever I said earlier) is not up to date. And can you provide a link for that patch thingy you mentioned please?

22. Corpseslayer

Nov 6, 2009
  23. THE EVIL CLIFFIE

THE EVIL CLIFFIE Jedi Master star 2

Jul 11, 2008
  24. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    You can also try testing the game in Configure in the splash menu, this will tell you what you need to know.

25. Eternity85

Eternity85 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    http://www.lucasarts.com/support/updates.html

You will find the patch here, but you probably got it by now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.