main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR 2: General Chat & Discussion (NOT for Gameplay help / walkthroughs) - CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jhc36, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Natalie_

_Natalie_ Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006

2. _Natalie_

_Natalie_ Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    Hi! Im new here. Could anyone point me to a subject?

3. _Natalie_

_Natalie_ Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2006
    Hey, a question from a new one. What do you thing about kotor1 and kotor2, which game is better?

4. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    1, its actually complete

5. JediKataraDodonna

JediKataraDodonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2006
    Hey, I dunno if this is the right thread or whatnot, but has anyone heard about the KotOR 2 Restoration Project? Put togeher by a Team Gizka?

6. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Oh, hell yes. I just replayed it on Darkside and of course despised Kreia - that quickly became very much mutual. Oh boy. And especially towards the end, she sure doesn't sound happy about my Exile.

7. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]it's funny but That's kind of innappropriate

8. JediKataraDodonna

JediKataraDodonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2006
    Dude, that's funny! I don't recall any Mandalorians groping anyone when I played. :p

9. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    I smell a photoshop.

10. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    He's working on something and he is actually doing that. He's usually facing the other way though.

11. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    He's working on something and he is actually doing that. He's usually facing the other way though.

It's true...That'll happen to anyone who's played the game a few times. :p

12. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Nope, not a Photoshop. Genuine bug in the game.

13. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    how do we unlock the door in the military base(not the sublevel door i know it's the hk factory)it says this can be opened by a nearby terminal there is no terminal i use kreia to look at the door and there was nothing behind it

14. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Wrong Thread but I'll PM it to ya...The help thread ishere

15. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    what if kreia was redeemed and atris became darth traya? if obsidian have stuck with the original idea a my guess is kreia's redemption would have happened after she kills the jedi masters. she could have realized what she has done the pain she caused and return to the light and begs the dead masters for forgiveness and asks the exile for forgiveness the exile forgives her she remains in the party. she hunts down darth nihilus and kills him for all the good people he killed and prevents the attack on telos.she travels to malachor saves atton from darth sion. sion kills kreia for her betrayel. kreia's spirit guides the exile for the rest of the game. what do you think?

16. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    Um, no, I don't think so.
    Kreia has absolutely no reason to be sorry for anything. She protected the Exile, because he represents her views and is the only one who can stop Nihilus and help Revan.
    She wouldn't beg anyone for forgiveness, because there is simply no need to. The Jedi are the ones who were wrong.

She wouldn't try to fight Nihilus, because she isn't the one who has the best chance at stopping him, the Exile is.
    How could Kreia save Atton from Sion, when Atton isn't even there?
    Atton and all the others travel with the Exile. If Atris becomes the new Darth Traya and Kreia remains in the party like you suggested, they all would arrive at Malachor together, so why would she need to help Atton?

Besides, we don't even know what Obsidian's orinial idea was. As far as I know, Atris being Traya was just a possibility, not necessarily the final storyline.

17. BenStriker

BenStriker Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2006
    I suppose the interesting thing is what happens with Atris when you let her survive as I did? And the rest of those you trained? Surely they need to make a third. I'm new to this board, sorry for jumping in, I've probably missed a load of info. Hi everyone.

18. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I suppose the interesting thing is what happens with Atris when you let her survive as I did? And the rest of those you trained? Surely they need to make a third.

If you let Atris survive she simply goes mad with all the Sith holocrons jabbering in her ears. As for those you trained, Kreia tells you after the final battle what happens to each one, but it depends on whether you were light or dark. I doubt many of them will re-appear in KOTOR 3, because there's too many variables involved such as whether or not they were trained at all in KOTOR 2, and if so, whether they were trained as Jedi or Sith. Added to this the other, obvious variables of gender and alignment for BOTH the Exile and Revan, and you've got way too many different combinations to deal with.

19. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    Atris gets crazy. That was fun. ;) :p

20. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    What do you all think is the best line in KOTOR?

21. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    Vandar: we jedi have a new tale to weave in our grand order the redemption of revan the prodigal knight.

22. Dart-Dragon

Dart-Dragon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Contains some spoilers

About the Ebon Hawk...The Trash Compactor has a Hologram of Carth who asks it to go find a Jedi cause Revan is DS(only if u say Revan was DS.) Since we find the Midget in the Ebon Hawk to begin with,without an explanation as to why he was there (as far as I know) the only natural conclusion I can draw is that it took/stole/was given (by Carth) the Ebon Hawk to find a Jedi. Since all jedi were in hiding and only the Exile was known to exist (thx to Atris)
    The Trash Compactor Naturally tried to track down the exile and succeeded. The only reason it dosent show the hologram in the first place is that it needs to know for sure that the Exile is LS. (if I remember it right,been a long time since I played this game.)
    The thing is that he (if Revan LS) is suprised to see the Ebon Hawk in beginning of game,but says that even though he could not talk to the current owner he knows that the owner is a jedi
    (Because of Atris) and that,that somehow can work into his plans.

As to Atris...She trained Revan and I see some similarities between them, maybe because of the way she trained him. You see when she scolds you or advises you,it is not to make you into a killing machine or a "love and peace" guy. It`s so that you see how to manipulate people and events to you`re liking. Revan did not destroy everything,he destroyed the things that made the Republic "weak" so he could rebuild it and make it ready for a Sith invasion (if I understod this correctly)

(sry,can`t remember a any good lines atm)

23. Darth_Ashraak

Darth_Ashraak Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2004

Ummmmmmmm no. Kreia trained Revan and not Atris.

24. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    So I'm in the military base, and I make a wrong turn and find myself at a dead end with an HK droid there. I program the droid to follow me and two steps later it blows itself up... It got me thinking... One: What was the point of that? Two: in the deleted content with the HK factory, what is the reason and the story behind the HK droids?

25. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    HK models weren't the brightest droids of that era. Lets leave it at that. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.