main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania KOTOR and Legacy book help

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth Sion, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Darth Sion

Darth Sion Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2016
    Hey guys,
    New member here. I was wondering if someone could help me out. Obviously, like everyone here, I'm a Star Wars nut and read all the time. There are two elusive books that I just cannot find for a reasonable price anywhere due to them being out of print. I've been looking for them for over two years. They are Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Omnibus volume 1 and Star Wars Legacy Book 1 Hardcover.
    I live in WA but I;ll buy from anywhere, so if anyone has these books and would be willing to sell them to me (over PayPal of course) then I would be eternally grateful. I'm willing to pay a fair amount for them so long as postage costs aren't outrageous. Even if you only have one of the two please let me know.
    I've tried eBay, abebooks, amazon, book depository, second hand bookshops, local and foreign comic shops and nothing. I think the only way I'll get them now is off someone directly. I'm desperate.

Please help.

2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002

I sometimes use Bookworld when ordering books online.

I had a quick look and saw that they do have Knights Of The Old Republic Omnibus Volume 1. I am not familiar with which Legacy book you are after (Legacy or Legacy of the Force) but they do have a few listed under that title.

I hope that helps :)