main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive KOTOR Era, Fall of the Jedi(Revived)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Pheonix_Rising, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    COURTESY OF CHARLEMAGNE19
    A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

The Fall of the Jedi

It is 3600 years before the birth of Luke Skywalker. The Force is gravely out of balance and will only continue to corrupt itself. The Sith have successfully established themselves as the rulers of the Deep Core through the Colonies and generations have lived and died underneath their reign.

The Old Republic is shattered with its militaries divided into warlords who support a number of Supreme Chancellors who rule from varying worlds. Only the Jedi Knighthood is respected enough to unite all the feuding factions in combat with the Dark Side.

The Jedi are not what they once were though. The conflict with the Sith has slain most of the wise masters and many of the survivors who pass on their teaching are only half trained or have lost their motivation to make moral decisions. Many "Jedi" are warriors trained in the ways of the Force but none of the ethics. Drink, Gaming, Carnal pleasures, and even robbery are activities of the once noble order that does not necessarily go to the Dark Side but shuns the light as well.

The Sith themselves are also suffering great difficulties for the Dark Lord of the Sith has died at the hands of his apprentice but he is too weak to hold the leadership of the Sith. Divided, the Sith rule now noble houses that feud for the title. Some Sith are not fully immersed in the ways of evil as later they will be but most remain dark wizards of power.

A great conflict is brewing that will change this carefully maintained balance...but for good or evil is anyone's guess.

Force Levels

The Gifted...

First Level Force Adept 1-10
    Second Level Force Adept 10-50

(Force Adepts are especially common now as the Jedi and Sith's techniques have watered down in the Force theocracy that has emerged)

The Dark and the Light...

Force Sensetive 1-15 (15 are "spoon benders" and capable of minor tricks of magic)
    Second Level Sith Initiate/Jedi Seeker or Youngling 15-20
    Sith Acolyte/Jedi Padawan (padawan means "Squire" and the two terms are used interchangably) 20-25
    Advanced Sith Acolyte/Advanced Jedi Padawan 25-30
    Sith Acolyte or Jedi Wanderer 30-40 (In this age, Jedi Wanderers perform 1-5 years of of good works before becoming knights)
    Sith Sorcerer or Jedi Knight 40-50
    Sith Warrior or High Jedi Knight 50-60
    High Sith Warrior or Grand Jedi Knight 60-75
    Sith Lord Apprentice or Jedi Master (or "Jedi Lord") 75-80
    Dark Lord of the Sith/Jedi Councilman Jedi Master (Also known as "Jedi King" in these dark times) 80-90
    Great Darkness Sith Lord/Grand Jedi Master 90-110 (Mace Windu, Darth Vader)
    Supreme Darkness Sith Lord/Grand High Jedi Master 110-130 (Palpatine and Yoda)

Character Sheet: (ALL ARE TO BE PMed TO MYSELF FOR APPROVAL)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Homeworld:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Affiliations:
    force sensitive:(yes or no)

Weapons:
    Equipment:
    Starship:
    Unique Talents:

Force Power Level:
    Force Skills:
    Lightsaber hilt:(If you have one or if can't fill it in leave blank)
    Lightsaber Crystal Color:(If you have a lightsaber right the color if don't have one leave blank)
    Perferred Lightsaber Form:(If you have a lightsaber)
    Background:

"The Fall of the Jedi" is supposed to be a slower paced game as the bulk of the players have busy work schedules so please limit posts to one a day unless you're in a TAG match with a player. It's however a background intensive game so feel free to make your posts long and detailed.

Standard RPF rules apply so just use common sence and have fun, folks.

SAMPLE-(I will be using this character as a plot device.)

Name: Eidlance Vereene
    Species: Miraluka
    Appearance: Slightly unerving
    Homeworld: None
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 178 lbs.
    Build: Slightly muscular
    Affiliations: Unorthidox Jedi
    force sensitive:yes

Weapons: Lightsaber
    Equipment: Lightsaber, and Robes
    Starship: Black Stallion(Old Republic Battle-C

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    ***GM Approved***

Name: Thorr Kant
    Species: Humanoid
    Appearance: Muscular, naturally attractive, though doesn't do anything extra, long shabby hair and beard
    Homeworld: Basiton
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 210
    Build: Muscly, lean, in-shape
    Affiliations: Leader of True Jedi
    force sensitive: Yes

Weapons: Two Lightsabres
    Equipment: Small aray of survival gear, one change of clothes
    Starship: None
    Unique Talents: Great political and philosophical talent, also a very strong leader

Force Power Level: 110 or 125, whatever works better for your GMing plans.
    Force Skills: Able to "hide" himself, Great at calling on the force in battle, Force Theology
    Lightsaber hilt: Plain silver
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Silver core with white edges, can stun
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: V11, Vaapad, equally masterd form V
    Background: Thorr was taken as a small child to the Jedi Temple and quiclky trained. The Jedi needed a strong warrior and leader, and Thorr was who they put their money on. He left the order at the age of 23 to explore the force and find himself, and upon his return at the age of 27 was made a master and then became the Leader of the dying order of true Jedi at the age of 28. Thorr has not had much time to rebuild the order, but the changes he has made are already having a positive affect. A very respected leader and swordsman, Thorr has experiance beyond his years...

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Raven Carr
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Long brown hair in brads, black pants, black and purple tunic, black hooded robe and black utility belt.
    Homeworld: Nar Shadaa
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 120
    Build: Athelitic
    Affiliations: Jedi
    force sensitive:(yes or no) Yes

Weapons: two lightsabers
    Equipment: Survival Gear, Computer Spikes, Astromech Droid named T3-M5, extra clothes
    Starship: The Black Raven (Ebon Hawk type)
    Unique Talents: Slicing, Piloting, Dueling

Force Power Level: 98
    Force Skills: Force Heal, Empathy with sentients and animals, Force Absorb
    Lightsaber hilt: Silver and Black (both) Jenurax and Solari (both)
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Green with a silver hue (both)
    Perferred LightsaberForm: Master at Form III and Form V
    Background:
    Raven was two years old when a Jedi Master found her. Her mother who was an untrained force sensitive was killed in the seedy world of Nar Shadaa. Raven was taken in by the Jedi and trained. She became a Jedi master quicker than most. She was an excellent duelist and remains loyal to the Jedi. She was one of the few who could be trusted. She stayed true to the teachings unlike alot of Jedi she knew who were doing things that a Jedi shouldn't do.

4. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    GM: Just a Bump, This will get going sometime this week for sure, I'm getting a good intro ready.

5. my_favorite_rodian

my_favorite_rodian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2004
    GM approved!

Name: Grich Gaalb
    Appearance: Tossled but short hair, somewhat handsome
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 120
    Build: Average
    Affiliations: Old Republic
    force sensitive:Yes

Weapons: Blaster, brother's lightsaber
    Equipment: Comlink, Survival gear
    Starship: The X10X-flyer (under contruction)
    Unique Talents: Intellectual, inquisitive, sometimes doesn't understnad others

Force Power Level:9
    Force Skills: Minor telepathy
    Lightsaber hilt: silver, curved near top.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Green
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: Doesn't use it, yet.
    Background: Grich was born on Dantooine after it had begun rebuild. He was always considered different from the others, and his older brother was taken in by the jedi order at a young age. During a mission, His other brother sought out Grich's aid. The sith re-took Dantooine, and killed most of the settlers there. Grich was one of the few survivors. After stowing away on a freighter Grich now stays on Coreliia. Where he dreams of one day helping the Republic be restored to its former glory. A republic that was now in Peices

6. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    GM Approved

Name: Jodack Palpatine
    Appearance: Bold, upright, almost millitaristic.
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 186 lbs.
    Build: Quite strong
    Affiliations: True Jedi
    Force Sensitive: Extremely

Weapons: Duo-Phase Lightsaber
    Equipment: Lightsaber, and Robes
    Starship: None current
    Unique Talents: Nearly unmatched skill with a lightsaber. High midichlorian concentration

Force Power Level: 90
    Force Skills: [All basic force powers], Mastery of Lightsaber Throw (lightsaber can be controlled completely by the mind if necessary)
    Lightsaber hilt: A double blade that can be split into two separate sabers when necessary. Silver and black spirals along the sides.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Two Yellow
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: VII
    Background: Found at a very young age and trained by the late Jedi Master Karron, Jodack was seen as an extremely powerful Jedi with a massive potential. Even in his early training, he began to become profoundly skilled at lightsaber combat. He soon began to see the battle in his mind, clearly and plainly, as if it were actually happening right then. From there, he began to understand his opponents technique and instantly knew the weakness in order to beat him. This power was noticed by the Council, and was encouraged with great caution. With the rising Sith threat, Jodack's skills could easily be the deciding factor in any battle.

Soon the war had begun. Worlds tore apart and the Sith took control over most of the galaxy. Jodack watched in sorrow as most of his close friends and allies were killed at the blade of another. Jodack was was only two weeks into his Nighthood when he witnessed his former master be killed. With rage, Jodack tormented the Sith who had destroyed his master. Jodack developed a power that had never before been seen in a Force sensitive being, a mastery of the Saber Throw, the ability to completely control the saber from a distance with your mind.

Soon, Jodack developed his powers and strengths, and advanced within the lightside of the force. He soon moved to where he is today, a Jedi Master of the True Jedi. He is among the few who uphold the morallity and truth within the Force. His lightsaber skills are noted across the galaxy by ally and enemy alike. He holds a solid friendship with Grand Master Kant, the leader of the remaining True Jedi. Despite his recklessness, Jodack holds true to the Light Side of the force.... For now....
    Yes, Jodack is the Great Great Great Grandfather of the evil sith Lord Sideous. This plotline will hopefully unfold in this game.

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    GM APPROVED!

Name: Kev-Mas Colcha
    Appearance: [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/blananar/greyavengers/kevmaskotor.png]
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Height: 6'3?
    Weight: 205 lbs.
    Build: Slightly Muscular
    Affiliations: Leader of the Unorthodox Jedi
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Weapons: 2 Crimson Bladed Lightsabers
    Equipment: Lightsabers, Robes that were taken from an old Sith Base. They are rumored to be Darth Bandon's old Robes, due to appearance.
    Starship: Stolen Sith Fighter, also taken from that old Sith Base. Modified to include a Hyperdrive, and better weaponry.
    Unique Talents: A great Pazaak Player, knows his way around security and computer systems.

Force Power Level: 110
    Force Skills: All Basic Force Powers, a master of Electric Judgment
    Lightsaber hilt: [image=http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5464/tt8da.jpg]
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Red
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: VII
    Background: Kev-Mas Colcha, was born on Dantooine, to become a Jedi. He was a Jedi Master, serving the Jedi Training Academy, until the Sith started taking a hold on the galaxy. He was confused, and at the same time, enraged. He also, felt, that it was the other Jedi's fault, for being too patient with the Sith. He, then, took over training of the remaining Jedi, seeing that the ones in charge of that, were all but gone. He taught them, that being a Jedi wasn't all about learning how to do the right things, and that it wasn't at all. He taught them that justice was to be done, and that would be done with the right training, and the right mindset. That mindset, being, that to prevail over evil, you must not become evil, but that may be done at any cost.

8. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    KOTOR: Fall of the Jedi(Original)

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS, ONCE YOU READ THIS CONTACT ME AND THEN BEGIN POSTING. YOU WILL BE MAKING THE DECISIONS IN THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE MAKING THE GAME UP ON YOUR. I HAVE PUT UP A BASIC BACKROUND, NOW YOU ALL MUST WORK OFF OF THAT. YOU DO WHAT YOU WISH IN THIS GAME, BUT DON'T LET IT GO SO FAR AS TO PLAYING GOD.

IN THIS GAME I WILL BE CONTROLING THE JEDI COUNCIL, AND THE LEADER OF A HIDDEN PORTION OF UNORTHIDOX JEDI. IF YOUR CHARACTERS NEED SOMETHING TO DO, THEY ONLY NEED SPEAK WITH THE COUNCIL AND I WILL ANSWER IN KIND.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

9. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    GM: I huess this Revivification didn't work out too well, I'm thinking most players are too busy nowadays, so I hope everyone had fun creating characters for nothing, good luck in your futures.

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Ah man! I was just gonna contact you!

11. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    GM: Never mind that last post, I had made room to keep this going but didn't get to change this error quick enough. if there are ANY questions PLEASE ask me, That is what I am here for.

Oh yah, I have a CO-GM. Please welcome the previous owner of the Original game, Charlemagne19

12. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Jeuth Kardin
    Species: Togruta
    Appearance: he is your typical red and white, only he isn't a female like most would believe and has his tendrils behind his back.
    Homeworld: Shili
    Height: 1.88 meters
    Weight: 177 lbs
    Build: medium
    Affiliations: Jedi
    force sensitive:(yes or no) yes

Weapons: Double bladed Light saber
    Equipment: Jedi crystals, Three Lightsabers(taken from fallen Padawans of his)
    Starship: Twai-lu (Smuggler Ship. Ebon Hawk type)
    Unique Talents:

Force Power Level: 77
    Force Skills: Telekinesis, Beast Trick, Jedi mind trick, Force Stealth, Cure/Heal
    Lightsaber hilt: The hilt itself is just your basic silver color with a grip on it that is blue, then as you go one by one the grips change from blue, red, white. Around the ends of the lightsaber where it would come out of. One end is all white and the other is red.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Orange
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: Le Costa Del Felcon
    Background: He was brought up to believe that the Jedi were Evil and that he was to sit around and help his planet grow that there was no "greater good" that the only way to help himself was to help his planet or his family for that matter, he stowed away in a ship one night and went ot corusant where he stood out even more so than others. He was picked up by someone who could sense something in him. He was tried as a for the Jedi trials at the young age of 5 and was deemed to be elligable.

He currently is on a mission that is to seek out and dispense of any rumors that the Jedi are the galatic rulers..it is causing unrest amongst some of the systems.

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Umm... This is before the X-Wing was made... Sorry to nitpick, but it is probably something the GM didn't catch.

14. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    opps, I mixed two posts up, I was posting in two different things and put x-wing in one and smuggler ship in another. That would be great...a fighter pilot with a smuggler ship. I might as well have a big bullseye on my ship.

15. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    KMC(I am going to call you that instead of writing out the whole name) is correct, please change it.

I will have an introductory post up sometime tomorrow.

16. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    I look forward to it.

17. kotorkid007

kotorkid007 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    I hoping to join you all very soon though I won't be able to play until july 1st (we just moved).

18. kotorkid007

Aug 4, 2005
    sorry for the double post but I had to do it.

here's how the 2 identical sabers should look:[image=http://randomsabers.com/raw_images/thresh.jpg]
    and here's the other dual-phase electrum saber:[image=http://randomsabers.com/raw_images/legion.jpg]

19. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    GM: I am sorry KOTORKID007, but i will not allow you to have an electrum lightsaber. They are specially reserved for Council Members. And if you somehow got one, the council would know about it, and they would take it from you.

20. kotorkid007

Aug 4, 2005
    well he's a sith though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.