main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [kotor era] The fall of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Charlemagne19, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

The Fall of the Jedi

It is 3600 years before the birth of Luke Skywalker. The Force is gravely out of balance and will only continue to corrupt itself. The Sith have successfully established themselves as the rulers of the Deep Core through the Colonies and generations have lived and died underneath their reign.

The Old Republic is shattered with its militaries divided into warlords who support a number of Supreme Chancellors who rule from varying worlds. Only the Jedi Knighthood is respected enough to unite all the feuding factions in combat with the Dark Side.

The Jedi are not what they once were though. The conflict with the Sith has slain most of the wise masters and many of the survivors who pass on their teaching are only half trained or have lost their motivation to make moral decisions. Many "Jedi" are warriors trained in the ways of the Force but none of the ethics. Drink, Gaming, Carnal pleasures, and even robbery are activities of the once noble order that does not necessarily go to the Dark Side but shuns the light as well.

The Sith themselves are also suffering great difficulties for the Dark Lord of the Sith has died at the hands of his apprentice but he is too weak to hold the leadership of the Sith. Divided, the Sith rule now noble houses that feud for the title. Some Sith are not fully immersed in the ways of evil as later they will be but most remain dark wizards of power.

A great conflict is brewing that will change this carefully maintained balance...but for good or evil is anyone's guess.

Force Levels

The Gifted...

First Level Force Adept 1-10
    Second Level Force Adept 10-50

(Force Adepts are especially common now as the Jedi and Sith's techniques have watered down in the Force theocracy that has emerged)

The Dark and the Light...

Force Sensetive 1-15 (15 are "spoon benders" and capable of minor tricks of magic)
    Second Level Sith Initiate/Jedi Seeker or Youngling 15-20
    Sith Acolyte/Jedi Padawan (padawan means "Squire" and the two terms are used interchangably) 20-25
    Advanced Sith Acolyte/Advanced Jedi Padawan 25-30
    Sith Acolyte or Jedi Wanderer 30-40 (In this age, Jedi Wanderers perform 1-5 years of of good works before becoming knights)
    Sith Sorcerer or Jedi Knight 40-50
    Sith Warrior or High Jedi Knight 50-60
    High Sith Warrior or Grand Jedi Knight 60-75
    Sith Lord Apprentice or Jedi Master (or "Jedi Lord") 75-80
    Dark Lord of the Sith/Jedi Councilman Jedi Master (Also known as "Jedi King" in these dark times) 80-90
    Great Darkness Sith Lord/Grand Jedi Master 90-110 (Mace Windu, Darth Vader)
    Supreme Darkness Sith Lord/Grand High Jedi Master 110-130 (Palpatine and Yoda)

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Homeworld:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build:
    Affiliations:
    force sensitive:(yes or no)

Weapons:
    Equipment:
    Starship:
    Unique Talents:

Force Power Level:
    Force Skills:
    Lightsaber hilt:(If you have one or if can't fill it in leave blank)
    Lightsaber Crystal Color:(If you have a lightsaber right the color if don't have one leave blank)
    Perferred Lightsaber Form:(If you have a lightsaber)
    Background:

"The Fall of the Jedi" is supposed to be a slower paced game as the bulk of the players have busy work schedules so please limit posts to one a day unless you're in a TAG match with a player. It's however a background intensive game so feel free to make your posts long and detailed.

Standard RPF rules apply so just use common sence and have fun, folks.

2. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Korriban

The funeral for Darth Khan was attended by all the reigning Sith Lords as they watched the Dark Lord's body lifted up into the tomb that had been crafted for them. The Tomb would preserve his spirit and also give him exceptional power to contact the other world. It was strange the Sith would honor those whom they hated this way as they all had hated Darth Khan. It was a very rare Sith Lord who had not taken part in poisoning the Old Man in order to weaken him for the final challenge. What no one had expected was that he would be killed by his weakest apprentice "Darth Kanto" whom had barely squeaked by his Jedi training before joining the Sith and murdering the aged conqueror.

None of the Sith would accept him as their master but those perhaps who saw him as an easily manipulated pawn.

Darth Traya the Seventh meanwhile looked upon the body as it was sealed in its tomb. He wore a deep metal mask along with Armor that covered his face and black robes of a Jedi over the alchemically forged suit that unsettled many even amongst the Sith. His was a lineage that extended back to the beginning of the Second Sith Empire that had been founded by Exar Kun, expanded by Revan, and had continued on until this day that they were on the cusp of victory...for those who still acknowledged there was a war going on.

"This will not end well..." the mystic and alchemist muttered.

"Who shall sit on the throne master?" Shadow, his apprentice muttered. A beautiful woman whom had needles in her hair and was of the Mystll Shadow Guard before she had been trained as a Sith. She was also the lover of the Dark Lord, though lurid questions emerged if the armored one took off his mask for that.

"*I* of course!" Kanto shouted as the boy who still had a Sith Squire braid on his head shouted as he rose to the steps of Darth Khan's pyramid "I KILLED KHAN! I SHOULD SIT ON THE THRONE!"

"You won't be Lord long!" one of the many shouted "Assuming we even allow you that much!"

"I need accept none of your challenges if I am Dark Lord!" the boy shouted "The Sith Lord's massasai warriors will protect me!"

It was then the sky darkened over them all as the image of the spirit of Darth Khan appeared over them all.

"IT IS THE DARK LORD!" others cowered.

"Ignore the prattling of that old spirit! He is lost and thus his words are meaningless...." others threw in.

"The title of Dark Lord of the Sith belongs to..." the words suddenly had the wrap attention of everyone even as Kanto stared at the figure in pure abject terror. "The strongest amongst you."

It then faded away as a black rain started to fall upon them.

[Tag]

Dantooine

The rebuilt Jedi Enclave was something that many people found grossly offensive, in part because of the fact that it was built not shaped like the serene temples of old but it was built as a castle with massive shielding and heavy metal turrets with parapets laden down with heavy weaponry on every side. Massive tunnels had been dug underneath the ground that were also shielded and stored the training ground of the Jedi Order. Primitive stone castles were also nearby as technology had started to take a serious downcrease around the galaxy. Though all of them had functioning shielding, they were largely manned by the Jedi Lords whom chose to take their chances with their grand homes away from the Enclave and those whom constantly 'nagged' the various nobles over their habits.

"Once the title of Watchmen meant something," Jedi Master Archon Dovanan spoke as he stared over one of the military platform. "Now its just a euphemism for military governor of a region and most have done away with using it altogether...assuming the titles of King, Shogun, Warlord, Emperor, or of course...Lord of their region...."

Bastilla Revan said "Many people willingly give up their rulership to the Jed

3. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:Can I play?If so can it be a young version of Atris

Name:Atris

Species:Human

Homeworld:Telos

Height: 5'8

Weight:128 lbs

Build:physicaly Fit.

Affiliations:Jedi (just started Jedi Acadamy)

Force sensitive:Yes

Weapons:Lightsaber

Equipment: None

Starship: None

Unique Talents:She can very samrt in dangours situations.

Force Power Level: Level 1

Force Skills: Push and Jump

Lightsaber hilt: N/A

Lightsaber Crystal Color:Blue

Perferred Lightsaber Form:Single

Background: She has been one of the "Gifted Jedis" for a reason.She has a very brilent mind if someone asks here a question,she'll answer it like it was not problem.Now,she is rebuilding the Jedi Enclave and so on.The rest she likes to keep to herself most is a very mysterious past.During this event,she wishes to help the Jedi Order from being destroying and brining peace to the Republic.

Appearance:[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/Jedimasteratris.JPG/250px-
    Jedimasteratris.JPG]

4. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: Sure, though this is actually later, we can fudge things around the slightest bit for those who want to play signature characters of the game series. Welcome aboard.

5. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Atris

I was walking towards Bastilla Revan all depressed as hering that most of the Jedis are turning to the Dark Side. "Revan?I'm scared that I might fall to the Dark Side." I said sadly.I took out my lightsaber and said, "Am I worthy of being a Jedi?" I walked to the ocean and sat down at the cool sand,letting the water hit my feet.I was thinking if I could be a worthy Jedi.Helping everyone with their problems will make me a pushover.A few minutes later I stood and walked to the water and took out my lightsaber."I will help sve the Republic,the Jedi Order,and the Galaxy!" I said feriously whily swinging my lightsaber around like a samuri would do.I kept practicing by myselfs for a while and walked back and sat down once again to rest for a while.

TAG:Any.

6. Darth_Veliz

Darth_Veliz Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2005
    This seems cool I will post my character sheet tommorow

7. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    can i be the exile or lonna vash

8. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Hi Delta!!!:D

9. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
  10. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: Sure you can, though be sure to establish their sex and description ;-)

For tie in purposes to the game, after Sion and Nihilus' death (this is questionable too), the Sith reorganized under the leadership of Darth Khan who has managed to unite the Sith for soldifying their rule. His death threatens to bring back the chaos.

IC:

Bastilla, daughter of the Dark Lord and apprentice to the mysterious Archon spoke "You should not be too worried. I am sure that the Jedi Knighthood will prove to be stronger than the current troubles."

Archon said "Her worries are justified. The Jedi act more like Mandalorians than Jedi now."

Bastilla said "The Jedi Council is convening formally for the first time in many years today Master. They will replace the six members lost and restablish the Code after the warlords and other Jedi have been in hiding for so long."

Archon said "Sion's damage is far more than what his Sith slayers have accomplished. It has struck at the height of our orthodoxy."

Bastilla seemed somewhat amused "This coming from a man whose second teacher was Jolee Bindu."

Archon nodded "The Grey Jedi was my friend I admit...we could use a lot more like him I believe."

Bastilla looked at Atris "Do not lose faith though. We shall be united by our love of justice in the end and the minor temptations shall surely be looked beyond in favor of the greater good in defeating the Dark Side."

[Tag]

Name: Archon Dovanan
    Age: 42 (?- Archon's actual age is in considerable dispute)
    Species: Human
    Appearance: A Black Robe of the Jedi knighthood that he wears over his frame and decorated in a mysterious mystical trim. He often smells of odd herbs and spices that are supposedly from his rituals. His robes are tattered from intense travelling that he does often to visit the darker regions of the galaxy. His lightsaber is of an elegant make with numerous difficult attachments. He has slightly greying whiskers in a beard and well cut black hair with piercing blue eyes. He has been known to make use of heavy Jedi Armor.
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Height: 2 meters
    Weight: 212 pounds
    Build: Surprisingly muscular and powerful.
    Affiliations: Jedi Knighthood
    force sensitive:Yes

Weapons: Lightsaber, Pyramid shaped Holocron
    Equipment:Jedi utility belt, Jedi Armor
    Starship: The Dark Reaper
    Unique Talents: Archon knows a surprisingly large amount of Sith lore. He is the resident expert on the Dark Side in the Jedi Knighthood and one of the few trusted with knowledge about the group and no possibility of him falling to the Dark Side of the Force. This includes Sith alchemy. He is also a brilliant scientist and engineer that is famed galaxy over.

Force Power Level: 85
    Force Skills: Archon specializes in energy manipulation and Farseeing, possessing both skills in a far stronger attribute than most Jedi. He is often believed to be far less powerful than he is because he rarely flouts his abilities. One of his most terrifying powers is the ability to throw bolts of lightning.
    Lightsaber hilt:A spikey studed ring around a heavy broadsword like saber.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Crimson
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: Archon is a master of Form V and his own variant called "Variatch" incorporates Form II elements that make him a frighteningly effective lightsaber duelists. The only other who knows this is the feared Darth Trayus the Seventh.

Background: Archon Dovanan is the last surviving student of Jedi Master Treya, unless you believe rumors that Darth Revan is still alive. Having trained under her just before she was corrupted to the Dark Side, he has made his life to be combating the threat of the Sith and has repeatedly turned down a position on the Jedi Council out of desire to continue his studies and also carry out missions. His most recent apprentice is the believed daughter of a former Dark Lord and it has caused considerable anguish for him amongst the Jedi.

11. NicholasFrey

NicholasFrey Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    OOC: Hey all, this looks like a blast, I'll have my character bio up tomorrow.

IC:

Kira ran down the halls of the massive temple, his breathing hard.
    'Don't think, just run,' he thought as his heart was the only sound he could hear, thumping in his chest.
    'Don't think, oh god, don't think about it,' the young 19 year old continued to think, 'lightning flashes, Maria.....oh Maria.....have to run,'
    He skidded around a corner, 'Right behind me, oh please, have to get away...have to...'

Kira Jade, was the scion of the House of Khan. That meant that he was the eldest of Darth Khan's sons. The Sith were not a hereditary monarchy though and of the hundred sons he had sired, only a dozen had made it to adulthood and they had all been trained as Sith assassins. Kira knew better than any of them though that none of them could be trusted to live when Darth Khan was eventually overthrown. That was when one of the Sith had offered him a way out...in exchange for stabbing him in the back with a lightsaber then he would allow him free passage for him and his sister off the planet. That was when the entirity of the Sith Noble Houses had shown up and his sister hadn't arrived at the rendevouz point....necessitating him to return to the place he had most in the universe.

The Imperial Palace of the Dark Lord of the Sith

Kira now crept through the corridors as he had started to hear more people moving about. All he wanted to do was get his sister and get away from this place. They would run awaya together and start a new life, away from the Sith and the Jedi. He was fed up with all the power hungry crazies and backstabbing.

He was heading towards his sisters room to start his search for her there. They had a bond through the Force, stronger than with his other living siblings. But they had kept it hidden, inactive, since there were so many Sith now in the halls.

He walked into the throneroom then and saw the sight of Kanto, the Rogue Jedi Knight whom had given him the orders to kill him and pretend that Kanto had defeated his father in a duel. Kanto was holding his little sister over his lap as she was obviously drugged and he had his unlit lightsaber pressed to the young woman's throat.

"Hello Kira," Kanto said with a smile as he sat on the throne like a god.

"Kanto, what's going on here? Me and my sister were supposed to meet and now I find you here with her, why are you doing this?" Kira asked as he moved further into the room.

Kanto said "I suggest you stop right where you are in your approach. If it wasn't immediately obvious, I'm altering the deal."

Kira stopped dead in his tracks, "Why? I did what you asked and then we would go, never to bother you again," he pleaded.
    Kira was aware of his own red bladed lightsaber, hanging from his hip, but it could be a paper weight for all the good it would do right now.

Kanto smirked "You're far too trusting. You did a very good job with Darth Khan so why should I let a valuable resource go. Also, if you won't work for me more then why shouldn't I turn you over as Khan's murderer?"

Kira's jaw clenched, "You have no proof. It's my word against yours."

He did not like where this was going. He was too far away to help his sister and one flick of a switch and she'd be dead.

"I told you that I did not want this life anymore," he said.

"If you didn't care for this thing then we wouldn't be having this problem. It is why you are no true Sith."

Kanto shrugs with a sneer.

"And who cares if there is proof. What do you think this is? The Republic? Accusation is nine-tenths of the law. The remaining is power."

'You little plissant, I have three times the Force powers you have,' Kira thought.

"Just let her go and I won't kill you with my bare hands," he sneered.

Kanto said "You forget one thing. I killed the Dark Lord of the Sith and thus I have certain benefits....I guess that I will turn over you to the Sith Lords."

That was when a dozen of the cyborged monstrocities in the Massaii poured out on

12. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC:

At it again, eh Charlie? I'm runnin on 15 mins sleep in 48 hours and haven't the capacity to read but I'll be keepin my eye on this one in the comind days.

Antar

13. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Atris

"Don't lose faith.Don't lose faith!" I kept repeating in her rest.She wakes up and walks back to the Academy to start her first class lession."Hello Jedi theacher!" I said happily.I sat down in an availble chair and took out my "How To Be A Jedi" Book until all of the students came in.I found some interesting things about being a Jedi.

Tag:Charlemagne19

14. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC:

Glad to hear it antar.

As stated White, this isn't really a 'Tag' RPG.

However, you're very welcome here and I'll insert what I can.

In the meantime, I'll not be posting again tonight but am happy to take PMs for some time more.

15. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    Character Sheet:

Name: Darth Mortis
    Species: Gen'Dai
    Appearance: Yellow and red eyes hidden behind a Mandalorian iron mask. Everything else is covered by a suit of armor born of the fires of Mustafar and blessed by sith magic. He wears a tattered black robe adorned with runes outside his armor.
    Height: 6'10"
    Weight: 305
    Build: Muscular but, Agile. He is a powerhouse whose speed and strength are unmatched by most humanoids.
    Affiliations: Sith Order
    Force Sensitive: I should hope so.

Weapons: Lightsaber, Short Lightsaber, Sith Sword and, the force
    Equipment: Sith Armor, Utility belt, Flute
    Starship: The Katana (battleship... much like the Harbinger minus the zombie crew)
    Unique Talents: He has all of the attributes of his species. He has mastered Martial Arts that include but are not limited to Jedi, Echani, Tera Kasi and, Nagai styles. He is considered, perhaps, the most skilled duelist alive... only a handful of powerful Siht have ever defeated him in open combat. His grasp of tactics and strategies is rumored to rival that of Revan. Knows many languages due to his travels and long life.

Force Skills: His connection to the living force is astounding... when in combat he becomes extremely focused on his goal... sometimes to the exclusion of all else. He also is extremely adroit at enhancing his muscles and his rage is legendary. Of course he has the usual proficiency in all other fields.
    Lightsaber hilt: Both of his hilts are obsidian in color. A cortosis weave frames the connectable sabers. Blade lengths can be modified and it is waterproof.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Red
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: He has mastered Form V(Djem So) and Form II(Makashi). He also has mastered the double-bladed saber to the height only reached by Exar Kun.
    Background: Born somewhere in the outer rim just prior to the Great Hyperspace War. Vurge took up arms with the Jedi against the Sith threat learning the craft at Ossus under Ood B'nar. He became a lauded hero and a fierce commander.

After the conflict was resolved and Vurge was knighted he set out to undo all of the evil that the sith had perpetrated upon the galaxy. For a hundred years he searched the galaxy for sith cultists and other darksiders in order to end their malignant practices.

Now a Jedi Master, Vurge had become dissatisfied with the order. In his mind it was slowly corrupting it held too much loyalty to the Republic and not the will of the force. Finding no one to heed his grievances Vurge went into exile.

For nearly a millenium he wandered aimlessly through the Unknon Regions in search of something. As he journeyed he learned of the true nature of the galaxy. Only the strong survived in order to thrive.

When Darth Revan burst onto the scene he was accompanied by the newly christened Darth Mortis, his chief strategist and personal bodyguard. When Malak struck out against Revan he also struck out against Mortis. Barely surviving the numerous assanation attempts he finally confronted Malak. Tired and weak Mortis was no match for Malak he retreated barely alive back into the unknown regions.

After the fall of Traya at the Trayus Academy. Mortis reemergerged from his hibernation and took up the standard of the sith once more. Through sheer power and devlish cunning Mortis is now considered as one of the top contenders for leader of the Sith.

OOC:I'll have my post up tommorrow.

16. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Name: Maxi Dragarra IX (aka Jedi Lord of the Frozen Wastes)
    Species: human
    Appearance: short spikey white hair, white Jedi robes (although spattered with blood)
    Homeworld: Rhen Var
    Height: 1.6 meters
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Build: muscular
    Affiliations: freelance
    force sensitive:yes

Weapons: Stolen Dual Phase Lightsaber
    Equipment: Strength Gauntlets and a Stealth field generator
    Starship: Arctic Javelin (similar to Arca's ship from TOTJ, but with a blue and white paint job)
    Unique Talents: uses the Force to slow molecular movement and create Ice. Able to tolerate far lower temperatures than normal humans

Force Power Level: Adept, Level 41
    Force Skills: Force Ice, excellent future sense and battle skills, decent levitation
    Lightsaber hilt: image here
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Blue, second crystal is also blue, but it creates a frigid blade used only for a sort of "Signature finish"
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: I forgot the forms, but one of the more balanced ones.
    Background: The Dragarra family had for many generations, ruled a small kingdom on Rhen Var's surface, but Maxi's great grandmother had made the mistake of only honing her "magic" instead of learning how to rule properly. After making a mistake that had left the people starving, they took up arms against the Dragarras, exiling them. They went on to become wandering magicians, who would astound people by freezing household objects, shattering durasteel, extinguishing fires with their minds, etc.

Maxi was not content to just be another magician. He stole a ship and tried to find Jedi who would train him, knowing his family's power was something of the Jedi's "Force". The first Jedi that Maxi found refused to train him because he was too old (and the corrupt Jedi would only train females to be his "apprentices"). Maxi left the Jedi frozen, but with his arm broken off (an easy feat when the man was frozen) Maxi stole the man's lightsaber, thinking that if he could not be an actual Jedi, he could at least convince people he was and get the prestige that went with it.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I'll have a character sheet up by Tuesday evening around this time or sooner hopefully. I just read the intro post, so I'll have to read the rest of the posts tomorrow.

Charle, I'll PM you details on my character. I have a feeling your going to like my idea for my character. :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

18. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Darth Mortis

Outside of Darth Kahn's tomb, Valley of the Dark Lords, Korriban

"The title of Dark Lord of the Sith belongs to..." the words suddenly had the wrap attention of everyone even as Kanto stared at the figure in pure abject terror. "The strongest amongst you."

It then faded away as a black rain started to fall upon them.

Pulling his robe about him Darth Mortis smiled as the fool Kanto recoiled from the Dark Lords proclamation. Kanto was a fool, a pawn... he obviously couldn't have destroyed one such as Kahn. Even with all the poisons that had been embedded within Kahn Mortis was prepared to wager that someone else had done the deed.

His attention returned outwards to those who surrounded him... his rivals. There were numerous Sith Lords vying for the leadership. All had a unique talent or a characteristic that made them suited for the position. They also had another thing in common they would either bow to Mortis' or die.

Closest to him though was his alliance, his support base. Three Sith Lords whom were extremely powerful in their own right... now beholden to him.

First was the Wookiee, Khaabyssh. A fellow Marauder he owed Mortis a life Debt. Thusly he was the most loyal supporter that Mortis could hope for. His strength of body was only surpassed by his strength of mind. He is a Genius, well versed in many sciences and Sith Alchemy.

Then there was Diedra. An Echani Sith Lord who was his former apprentice. Her talents were in farseeing and manipulation. Attired in deep Navy blue robes she was radiant... she had been compared favorably with the Angels of Iego. She was bound to Mortis through a twisted sense of love... long ago Mortis had taken her from her family and raised her as the daughter he had never had. She was a passionate and skilled Sith.

Then there was the Assassin. A Bothan by the name of Marsk Fey'la. He was a coniving spy master, his contacts throughout the galaxy arewidespread and invaluable. He owed no personal allegiance to Mortis but, through the use of cold logic he had ascertained that Mortis was the most likely candidate to take the Darklordship. Better to sit by the hand of the Devil than to be his enemy.

He surveyed the surrounding landscape with a disdainful sneer. Soon all of this would be his. Kanto's reign would be short lived... if he lived to rule at all. The Massassi couldn't hold a true Sith Lord at bay for long.

His hand went toward his saber but Marsk was by his ear beofre he could draw it and slay Kanto. It would be so easy.

"Careful m'Lord. Kanto is a weak fool indeed but, even weak fools can be assets when handled properly." said the Bothan in his customarily subservient greasy whisper. "If we kill Kanto now... there will be civil war without end. Better to wait for a more opritune moment, when we are in a more solid position."

"As usual you see the truth of the situation. I will heed your council for now. But if that buffoon is not dust very soon I shall take matters into my own hands." he said quietly after a momentary pause. If there was one thing Marsk knew it was politics.

TAG: All Sith at the Valley

19. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Korriban

The Sith Lord's death had caused the need for a Dark Conclave, it was roughly analogous to a Jedi Council meeting for the most powerful of the Sith Lords would meet in council when there was not yet a clear pecking order to establish these sorts of things. It was an ideal designed to minimize the ruthless infighting that was the nature of the Sith.

Four of the Sith Lords of the Council formed one of the strongest factions in the Empire, those lead by the immortal Darth Mortis. Khaabyssh the Reaver was the former Dark Lord's personal alchemist and his castle home was a nest of abominations, Diedra the Sisterless had a host of warriors on her side, and the Assassin, a Bothan who forewent his own name had a vast warrior core. All of them were individually unable to claim the Dark Lordship but with Mortis' vast fleets and armies, they stood to benefit mightily. Almost certainly one would claim the rank of the Apprentice and gain power second only to him.

Mortis would have been a clear successor were it not for Darth Eternal. Agony was, unlike Mortis and several other Dark Lords, born in the Sith Empire and was the descendent of Ulic Qel Droma with the Krath sorceress Aleema. The Tetan nobleman had kept himself unnaturally young and handsome through the draining of life energy. His fleets were individually nearly as large as Mortis and he loathed aliens with a genocidal glea. Xaos Krell was his former apprentice and wrapped in robes over his dessicated flesh from the terrible experiments he'd done on himself. He commanded legions of the living dead and also was the head of the Dark Side Prophets. Vaaprack the Destroyer was a six armed, Lizard 'thing' created in Khaabyssh's laboratories. It had gained powerful force sensetivity and Eternal gladly would take it and its core of alien mercenaries despite his loathing out of its hatred of its father.

The others were of no clear faction and like good Sith would attempt to preserve their holdings or make the attack themselves. Darth Doom the Third was Khan's former military commander and head of nearly as large a fleet as he or Mortis. A Jedi left over from Revan's era. The third candidate, he was a swing. If Doom could be persuaded to serve as either's apprentice then he'd bring immediately the other candidates behind his master and the Civil War would be brief if it existed at all. Icthulhu the squid like Quarren demon priest, Allura the Illusionist, Darth Chrono the Living dead Chronomancer, and the petty warlord Fang the Cathar would all join it.

Darth Doom the Third was the key.

"I would care to join this Conclave..." Darth Traya the Seventh, nicknamed Darth Betrayal for his poisonous words and unnatural ability to command the loyalty of others through manipulation.

"The Dark Conclave must number thirteen and thirteen alone...." Icthulhu said, speaking sith mindless laws as if they applied. "The Dark Lord is dead and you are not amongst the twelve."

"Your loathsome stench offends me masked one! Slither back to your hole!" Doom shouted as he ignited his double bladed lightsabers, he was one of the few masters of the four bladed form. "Or shall we fight!?"

"Of course," Darth Betrayal replied as lightning shot down from the sky to his hands and then shot through the chest of Doom who could only stare in confusion. His defenses and ability to absord the energy had been easily punched through. Doom fell to his knees then his face hit the mud.

Icthulhu, ever the pragmatist, said then "It would appear a seat has opened."

The rest of the conclave was simple enough, Betrayal making certain it was clear that Civil War would rock the Empire. Both Mortis and Eternal taking their 'fair' share of the dead Doom's military resources in a roughly even fashion. Betrayal didn't even attempt to take the spoils of Doom as was his right by Sith law. What he stood to gain from the resulting chaos was something that w

20. DarkLord_Do_Urden

DarkLord_Do_Urden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    OOC: I KNOW I KNOW! :D

[b]Matisyahu[/b]

[blockquote]The Force Explorer made his way calmly from his dining room into his balcony. The sunset was beautiful over the landscape of Alderaan. People claimed it to be the most beautiful planet alive, and Matisyahu agreed completely. Once it had been a planet of peace too. Now that the Jedi... "Lords", as they called themselves, had infested this planet everything had taken a turn for the worst. Three figures seemed to appear infront of the Explorer, but they were below him and in the dirt path that led to Matisyahu's estate.

"Yes gentlemen?" Matisyahu said, smiling.

The three responded in perfect harmony. "You have been condemned to death by the Jedi Order for practicing the Dark Side in our territory."

The Explorer smiled and stood up. Although he was fairly older than most, his prescence was not one that was taken easily. His knowledge of both the Jedi and Sith arts led him to be on of, if not the most powerful Force-users in exsistance. "Gentlemen, what you fail to realize is the truth. You are lying to yourselves." He smiled and smiled while nodding his head like he just got an idea. "When has this become your territory?"

They weren't listening. The three of them ignited their lightsabers; one green, one blue, and one deep purple. Each of them jumped up to the balcony only to be stopped in mid-air and flung backwards. Matisyahu lifted his hand and their lightsabers returned to them. "Now go, before you get hurt."

Their defiance was clouding their reason and logic that should've entered their minds by now. Each one jumped up on the balcony and started swinging furiously at the Explorer. Matisyahu didn't need to ignite his saber yet, he just dodged them with extreme ease. His yellow robes were a blur as his saber was ignited; an equally yellow color it was. The Jedi Lords did not know where his saber was until it sprouted from his robes and sliced them in half.

Each one fell off the balcony, their legs left where they were last standing. Matisyahu sighed and then decided to go to his hangar. His ship waited there for him and he hastily got in. By now the whole Jedi community on this planet would be entering his house. He entered space and set the ship for a course to one of the only other places he could call home. Korriban.[/blockquote]

[Tag]

Name: Matisyahu
    Race: Human (Alderaanian)
    Home Planet: Alderaan
    Affiliation: Force Explorer
    Appearance:
    ---Height: 6'0''
    ---Weight: 168
    ---Eye Color: Grey
    ---Hair Color: White
    ---Skin Color: Caucasion
    ---Clothing: Baggy robes that are a mix of different shades of yellow.
    ---Build: Agile

General Skills: Lightsaber combat, speaking, piloting.
    Force Power: 113
    Force Power Descriptions: Mastery of basic Jedi and Sith arts, lives through the Force. Extreme mastery of acrobatic skills and mind tricks.
    Ship: Cat's Meow
    Weapon: Single yellow-bladed lightsaber, The Force

History: Matisyahu excelled in the Force when he was young, but would rather explore it than be contained to one half of the whole. Instead of staying with the Jedi he became a Force Explorer, one who expanded his abilities to both sides of the Force. Learning both the Jedi and Sith arts, Matisyahu soon became very powerful.

Always wanting to help both the Jedi and Sith, he set out on a mission to help them realize the truth of the Force. Though he came close to succumbing to the Dark Side, his willpower exceeded the Dark Force.

Lightsaber Hilt: Short silver handle with Force-activated ignition.
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Yellow
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: A mix of Form II, Form IV, and Form VI

21. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Maxi Dragarra

Cargo hold of the Arctic Javelin

Just a few more adjustments, Maxi thought as he removed the small ice crystal from his lightsaber. Aside from its composition, it was identical in every way to the crystal he had removed from the saber. It had worked too, exactly as he planned, creating a radius of subzero temperature around the blade. The problem was, it was unstable. He had tested it against another borrowed lightsaber. The impact with the blade killed his sword and shattered the crystal. After several replacements and variations in his concentration, he managed to keep the crystal intact, but it was obvious it would never be useful in a fight. Maxi sighed. It could still be an impressive finisher. He returned the crystal to its cooled chamber in the lightsaber, right next to the normal crystal.

He flicked the blade on, switched to the ice blade, and turned it off, a satisfied smile on his face. I could hardly tell which blade was which.

A series of beeps and whistles emanated from an astromech droid in the cockpit signaled that he was approaching the Dantooine system. He clipped the lightsaber to his belt and ran to the cockpit just in time to watch the ship exit hyperspace on the Dantooine system.

AA-M7 was a modified T3 astromech droid. The modifications included a series of concealed weapons, assasination protocols for most known alien species, and a ferocious but loyal temprament. "I'll land it," Maxi commented. Truth be told, amidst all the assasination protocols, the droid had little room for the usual astronavigation and ship repairs programming. It had the bare minimums of each type of programming. It could calculate hyperspace coordinates, repair the Javelin, repair itself, but other than that, it was pretty limited compared to other Astro droids.

Maxi landed the ship in one of the small towns around the Enclave, figuring an unauthorized landing at the Enclave would result in the Javelin being turned to slag by the turrets. As Maxi lowered the entry ramp, a Sullustan came to greet him and probably charge him a docking fee.

"Greetings, and welcome to Dantooine," the droopy-jowled creature blubbered, "I am Sevrin Snabb, and for a small fee..."

The Sullustan stopped talking as he suddenly began shivering. "I can make it a lot colder," Maxi whispered to the Sullustan. "I'm not particularly fond of you people. Take me to the Jedi and forget the docking fee, and I'll allow your body temperature to return to normal." As an afterthought he added, "My ship is home to a very competant assasin droid. If you tamper, its programming requires that you die."

The Sullustan nodded his understanding while continuing to shiver. He led Maxi to the Enclave and knocked on the door for him. Maxi released him from the Force-induced hypothermia, and his body temperature returned to normal. "Leave." The Sullustan didn't have to be told twice.

An intercom asked Maxi what he wanted at the Jedi Enclave. "I have learned to use my power. I have learned to fight with the Force, and I have obtained a lightsaber. I wish to earn the right to call myself 'Jedi'."

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Could someone please explain to me all the different forms? Where do you get the info on the different forms and stuff to use in combat?

I'll get up a post this evening, introducing my character into the game officially. :)

Name: Jason Bravo (Jedi Master)
    Appearance: Jason Bravo is in shape and has a good build of muscle, keeping in shape when he can. When in combat, at least for the troops he leads now, he wears the combat armor he has worn for many years, years that strech far before this time, and armor that streches far beyond this time. When not doing his duties, he wears causal clothes. When not in combat, or working for the Jedi Order directly, he wears his Jedi Robes which consist of Tan colored pants with dark brown knee high boots. For the first layer of clothing on the outside, the tunic, was a sand color, as the long sleeved shirt underneath was a lighter sand color. His belt was a dark brown in color, much like his dark brown cloak was that he wore with the hood down.
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180 pounds
    Hair Color: Brown (Fade-style hair cut)
    Eye Color: Blue-gray
    Skin Color: Light
    Build: Good build and in shape
    Affiliations: Jedi Order (currently on assignment, helping a pre-knight age civiliazation against certain dark forces)
    Force sensitive: Yes

Weapons: One green bladed lightsaber, one short sword (it can battle with lightsabers), and a knife in his right boot, hidden mostly except for the hilt of the knife.
    Equipment: Wears torso armor, with shoulder plates (arms are not covered with armor). The armor can resist light arms blaster bolts, glancing blows from most meele weapons (like swords and pikes), and can even resist glancing blows from lightabers. The armor is light-weight and does not interfere with movement and agility that much. The armor is silver in color when cleaned.

Other equipment includes a belt which holds his short sword (looks like the Roman Gladius---1st Century AD). When not in combat armor or relaxing away from his duties, he can be seen wearing his Jedi Robes.
    Starship: N/A
    Unique Talents: Has unriviled combat skills in combat. A excellent swordsman and lightsaber duelest, said by many to be the best lightsaber and sword duelest ever to live. He is quick in combat and has enough experience to make even the best trained warriors look like rookies.

Force Power Level: 80 (Jedi Master)
    Force Skills: Has a unmatched ability to "forsee" moves in combat before they happen, much quicker and clearer then most, adding to his combat excellence.
    Lightsaber hilt: Like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber at the Battle of Endor
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Green
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: Unknown, waiting for form types. Will fill in once I have the info.
    Background: No one knows Jedi Master Jason Bravo's age. Some rumor he is a time traveler, although those rumors have never been confirmed. The Jedi Master is so not known, that only the most senior of the Jedi Council members even know any of his mysterious past. No one knows his parents or any other family members. He is a big mysterious, a mysterious for the ages, some say. Others proclaim that he is from the Force itself, with no father or mother, but just came to be, created and gave birth from the Force.

A man that seems withdrawn at times, but nonetheless out going and friendly. He looks like he is not a day past twenty two years of age, yet his knoweledge, experience, and wisdom protray him as a man of many years to his name. Sometimes, if you look closely enough, you can see him stare off for a second, stare off towards a destiny thousands of years away, yet crystal clear to him.

Some call him the Chosen One...but for a different time. Others call him the Wise Old Man, although Jason doesn't like being called a old man. There are many names out there for the mysterious J

23. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    I hope the participants don't mind me recommending some forms for you all.

The Jedi Lightsaber Forms

Form I: Shii-Cho

In ancient times, the Jedi Knights wielded blades rather than lightsabers and Shii-Cho was the result of combining all the great fighting styles of swords maneuvers into an elegant but simple form that is taught to all Jedi Knights from the beginning of their career. Treated as a 'beginners' form, all Jedi are taught its fundamentals for the other forms. Some Jedi believe the form is a great deal more powerful at its mastery than most think and Kit Fisto was a master of the 'bezerker's style' of it.

Form II: Makashi

During the great schism, the Jedi Knights warred on each other and made masterful use of lightsaber vs. lightsaber combat. Makashi is an elegant fencing technique that is designed around combat against lightsaber opponents and results in usually a Jedi being defeated very quickly against a true practioner of it. Count Dooku was a practioner of it. The form is not as practiced as it might be because of the fact that the form is almost useless against blaster technology.

Form III: Soreu

Obi Wan Kenobi is the master of Soreu in ANH and it is known as conquering a foe through invulnerability. The form has only a few offensive attacks as it is built upon an enemy exhausting himself attempting to kill you. Though the weakest offensively, Soreu masters are practically impossible to kill. They also are capable of deflecting blaster bolts.

Form IV: Ataru

The form of movement, Ataru combines Teras Kasi martial arts movements with swordsmanship so that a Jedi must be a master gymnist to wield the complicated flips, bounces, and running attacks that are the nature of this battle style. The form is awesomely effective as an attack form when given enough maneuverability and capable of fighting both lightsaber combtants as well as energy weapon opponents but the style shows its vulnerability in an enclosed space.

Form V: Shien / Djem So

The Sith and Jedi have so divergently interpreted this style that Shien and Djem So is not even the same form really. Nevertheless, the two forms are built around the idea of combining Form II and III in Shien and the form of III and IV in Djem So. The Jedi variant is a defensive form that is nevertheless capable of delivering powerful but elegant blows with a lightsaber inbetween defensive maneuvers that are designed to quickly kill or incapitate opponents. It furthermore created the 'reflective attack.' The Sith variant goes further as it draws on the darkside to make blows ever stronger in movement.

Form V has largely been an incomplete form or considered Sith form until the Jedi variant was created by Archon Dovanan. He apparently developed it while battling the grandmaster of all Djem So duelists in Darth Betrayal. Darth Vader will later be commended as its master.

Form VI: Niman

An attempt to combine all the previous forms of the Jedi Knighthood into one perfectly designed form. Niman was is now being enforced as the 'standard' Jedi fighting style. Niman is a style that has revealed some weaknesses though. It is quick, easy to learn, and effective against opponents but its defensive styles are vulnerable to concentrated assault by the complicated battle attacks by the other five forms. Niman users are not to be underestimated though as their attacks are also designed to allow the use of mind tricks and diplomacy during battle to allow peaceful resolution of combat.

Maxi Dragarra IX because of his preference to using the Force in combat situations and tidbits picked up from jedi here and there is developing slowly his profiency here.

Form VII: Juyo

Another Sith form, Juyo is officially banned by the Jedi Knighthood as its creator in Jedi Master Vurge has gone onto become a powerful Dark Lord of the Sith. Juyo essentially requires a Jedi to forego all traditional Jedi philosophy and dedicate himself to killing his opponent as his first oder of business.

24. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Dantooine

The Jedi Council meeting was a collection of the twelve delegates that were the representatives of the various factions that wanted nothing more than to try and bring peace to the feuding factions.

Maxi Dragarra IX was admitted to the place and there were some close to a thousand Jedi on this planet, the power and knowledge available on this world for the asking was considerable. Some of them he could sense were individuals that were needlessly restrained in their usage of the Force and those whom were not nearly so. They positively exalted with their power over the Force, letting it radiate out from them. It was odd that he sensed that many of these were some of the less powerful Jedi.

"Who is that Master?" Bastilla said as she looked to Master Dovanan.

"One of the men whom will emerge from this conflict changed. He is not genuinely evil...yet," Archon said "However, the temptation for power will lead him astray potentially as the objects of power...holocrons and the like...available here have the potential to drive him deeply to the Dark Side. Nevertheless, some vague spark of nobility still exists in him and there is yet the chance he may be a decisive hero in the war and find a master who is not likely to encourage his baser aspects."

The man continued his survey as he sat down to the side of the Council chambers.

"Will Master Bravo be here?" Bastilla asked.

"Jason Bravo is an unusually gifted Jedi Knight. He has knowledge of Juyo, the future almost with unfailing accuracy, and he is not burdened with an overabundance of moral conflict. He simply goes in and finds evil before destroying it...." Archon said.

"Is it true that he's from the future or he's actually Darth Revan or that he's the Chosen One?" Bastilla said.

"Padawan tales," Archon dismissed them with a wave. "They're the same ones that say I'm secretly a Sith Lord in disguise, the Exile, or you're my daughter."

She nods "Of course."

Archon says "The time of the Chosen One is not yet upon us but there are many individuals whom are neverthless destined to take part in this coming conflict. There is a need for great heroes now that will change the foundation for which we Jedi conduct ourselves."

The foremost amongst them was the dying Master Varak the tiny green wrinkled Whil Jedi Master who was the most powerful in the galaxy. He was also entering senility as his force trances and warnings of a great and terrible evil were becoming longer and more frequent. He spoke of the imperiativeness that the Jedi reconcile their vast doctrinal difficulties. Amongst his strongest supporters were the beautiful and perpetually young Vima Sunrider, the equally aged Master Thon, the blind Miraluka Nosto whom hated the "Jedi Lords" and demanded that they be stripped of the Force and exiled from the Order, and the now elderly Disciple of the Bao Do Sages Vendel Starstunner.

King Hoth the Second whose family line would eventually defeat the Sith Empire, Archon predicted, was the opposite of Varak and beligerently so. The chief of the Jedi Lords commanded a third of the Republic Navy and routinely clashed it with the Sith as he was determined to defeat the Dark Siders at all costs. He advocated testing all citizens of the galaxy and training them for conflict and most of his jedi were soldiers first. Leronis Shadowglyph the Evarri was one of the nearly immortal long lived race that was nearing extinction. No one could predict what that Jedi would do. Jedi Master Atris the redeemed was alone and hated by most of the Council for bearing a child by the Exile and also being a redeemed Sith.

Suliban the Sullustan was another controversial choice as was Maxwell Lorn, the Sulliban wanted to teach the Jedi code only to children and Maxwell was literally the most hated Jedi alive for the fact he'd sold the Jedi secrets across the Holonet and largely was elected as an insult to the Jedi Way by tho

25. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    I want to join. Here is my bio:

Name: Kvar, also known as Smiler
    Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, Jedi robes
    Homeworld: Mor
    Height: 6 feet 2 inches
    Weight: 210 lbs.
    Build: tall and slim. He is lefthanded
    Affiliations: Jedi
    force sensitive: yes

Weapons: He wields a blue lightsaber. He has a blaster in a hip holster and a knife in a right hand wrist sheath
    Equipment: body armor, utility belt
    Starship: the Fairest Maiden
    Unique Talents: is extraordinarily lucky and speaks a dozen languages

Force Skills: his skill with a lightsaber is legendary
    Lightsaber hilt: black with gold designs
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: blue
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: 2
    Background: He was born into the aristocracy of Mor and trained as a Jedi. Rose to become ruler of the planet.

If I can join please say something so I can begin posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.