main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [kotor era] The fall of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Charlemagne19, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihunter373

jedihunter373 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2005
    After awaitin the Councils Decision for over a day know i still remain to train and still have a mob of men looking at me. I know that wat i am gonna do is wrong but the council wouldnt kno.

Walking over to the men i ask,"Would any one like to train with me."

Out of nowhere comes a man named Maxi. As he walks thruogh the crowd the people start to turn blue and cold. The first thing he said was,"These people aint worth your time training and you know it." He gives this dead stare and my blood turns cold. It felt like i was in a lake of Frozen water but somehow colder. I think he was just a little degrees above 1 when i was still standing my ground and taking the pain. He walks away. As he walked the thoughts that were rining im my head were,"I hope he is on our side."

"Wait for the councils word, and if they do wish to train you let them. If you wish more training after words you can try to seek me out" Maxi said with his back turned.

So i go back to training and waiting.

[Tag] Any one on Council.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jedi Master Jason Bravo was standing, allowing the cool air to wash over him, when he sensed something through the Force. He sensed a dark pressence that was coming and he said nothing, did nothing. He just waited for the pressence to find him.

Tag Donovan :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

3. Sith_Lord_Draco

Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    OOC: why don't you have him switch planets or something like that, instead of standing there?

Acanis is slowly on his way to Dantooine, and making a few stops along the way to kill some other people he was paid to kill, from a month ago, and he is just made it to Ithor, to kill Crovax.

Tag Jason

Cortez deciade to go to Coruscant, in his Demon Eye Star fighter named The Predator, to get The Annihilator (Sith Lord Class Star Dreadnought), leaving behind Lucius to train and teach the troops close combat.

Tag all Sith players
    OCC: is there any sith people out there, except for me?

4. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: I'm appointing Bravo my co-DM for this and he's got some ideas for rules additions to the game to help it flow smoother for our newbies.

And yes, there's Sith out there but they're in the throws of Civil War after all. Feel free to contact others out there (such as myself or Hand) about colaborating in where you stand.

The Flagship of Darth Mortis

Darth Traya exited from his shuttle as his personal servants in the Shadow Knights followed him from it, the Knights having no force sense about them but seemingly being composed of pure void in the Force...abominations or black holes in the force.

"Greetings, Darth Mortis, I have the pleasure of addressing you for the first time in a King's age. The shadows of the civil war have fallen upon the Sith's Great House and we are in dire need of allies. I have done you a favor though, a favor that has given you a great boon in this war. Surely you must have sensed this magic? By our laws, a favor must be done in turn. My favor is simply that you aid me upon a quest....a quest that could mean the future of the Sith Empire."

The Dark Lord of the Sith pulled out his triangular holocron and showed then the image of a glowing silverish crystal that hovered in the air and gave off an incandescent light.

"The Kalibur Crystal, a relic from the dawn of creation that possesses enough power to flatten a galaxy or birth life across it. It was first used by the Rakata to pass life across the galaxy and also as the basis for their Infinite Empire's technology. All their machines plugged into the crystal for steady based FORCE power. When the Crystal was stolen from them and shut away from their power, the Empire collapsed into dust. Nevertheless, it could be restored....galaxies upon galaxies...with its' recovery."

He pauses "I have reason to believe I have some knowledge of where this crystal might be and I have decided to call a conclave of Sith I believe that might be trusted with its knowledge to be put to productive use. I want no madmen or fools to lay their hands on unlimited power and you are a rare gem in that you embraced the power of the Force for the..."his lips curled into a sneer "benefit of others."

"The first you know as the Force Explorer....the others...may be a surprise."

[Tag any Sith who want to join in by arrival]

Dantooine

Archon Dovanan looked at him crossly "You are a fool Jason Bravo. This is how you intend to service the universe? By doing nothing? The Crystal is out there awaiting discovery, the Jedi are in the throws of Civil War, the Republic is divided, and you're just standing there...soaking up the sun."

He sighs "There is no Council per say but a scattering of individuals and they will not order you around. They need leadership....leadership that one of us must provide."

[Tag]

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: jedihunter373, that's godmodding, just for future reference, but I'll not sic a mod on you because it gives Maxi something else to do instead of just blasting off the planet)

IC: Maxi Dragarra

"Hey," Maxi said to Darl Phel, "They still haven't met with you yet, have they?" He did not wait for an answer before continuing. "They don't deserve you. I sense the power in you, sense the desire to right the galaxy's wrongs and destroy the Sith.

"The Jedi won't let you do that. They will demand you waste your time and potential by meditating and training more than you could possibly need and never letting you truly oppose the evil in the galaxy. If you still wish to live a life of frustration, then by all means, stay here. If you would like to become the most you can ever be, seek out my ship, the Arctic Javelin or Nicos Ma's Crusader's Wings. We are leaving at sunset. That's all the time you have to make your decision."

Maxi hadn't actually unloaded any of his belongings from the Javelin when the fighting began. So he was left scrounging for supplies, which he did dutifully.

Tag: jedihunter373
    --------------------------------------------
    IC: Nicos Ma

Nicos and Leema found the medical bay crowded with Orthodox Jedi, injured in the battle. Most of them were wasting valuable kolto on minor cuts and burns. Some were even pestering medical droids. "Pardon me," Nicos shouted, but I have someone here with a real injury."

"We'll treat her," one of the Orthodox Jedi said, without any of the sarcasm that should have been in his voice. A medical droid was treating severe damage to his right eye; it would likely have to be removed, but the droid was working feverishly to avoid that end. "As soon as she gives up her blasphemy." The others nodded, and one laughed, but caught himself.

Nicos reached into the mind of the Jedi who had mocked him. "I do not need priority treatment," Nicos whispered, "Treat the Twi'lek first."

"I do not neeed priority treatment," the Jedi repeated to the droid, "Treat the Twi'lek first."

"As you wish, Master Jedi," The droid responded. It approached Leema and assigned one of the Kolto tanks to her. "She will need approximately twenty minutes in the Kolto to prevent infection and heal damaged nerves before she can be properly fitted with prosthetics. Will you wait with her, sir?"

Nicos nodded to the droid, and it went back to treating the Orthodox Jedi's eye. "What happened to your eye?"

"Why do you care. You disregard the Jedi's teachings about compassion."

"I only disregard the teachings that define compassion as sitting on our ass meditating while Mandalorians murder the innocent citizens of compassion. And for the record, I wanted to know if I should congratulate one of my men for giving your eye that little taste of Justice."

"Arrogant fool," The Jedi spat at Nicos, "The Jedi waited before entering conflict with the Mandalorians to prevent the greater evil. If all the Jedi had been patient, Taris would never have been destroyed, Telos would never have been destroyed. The Jedi would not have had to recover from near extinction." He sighed, "It's hardly worth the debate."

"They wouldn't have been destroyed by Revan's forces because the Mandals would have destroyed them. Revan's desire to serve justice was the only thing that saved the Republic, but he lost sight of that desire once he discovered the ancient Sith secrets. As long as one knows how to resist the Dark Side, he needn't hide and meditate. Now, I have a friend in Kolto, so I bid you good day."

Tag: Anyone in the medical area who wishes to debate with the leader of the Unorthodox Jedi

6. jedihunter373

Mar 22, 2005
    (ooc: sorry bout that, didn't mean to godmode, wasnt trying to)

IC: Darl Phel Near Arctic Javelin

"They still havent given me an answer. I would like to be trained by you and destroy the sith."

By his power and the way he talked i was sure he could help.

[TAG] Maxi

(ooc:sorry for short post)

7. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Darth Mortis

Throne room, The Katana

"Greetings, Darth Mortis, I have the pleasure of addressing you for the first time in a King's age. The shadows of the civil war have fallen upon the Sith's Great House and we are in dire need of allies. I have done you a favor though, a favor that has given you a great boon in this war. Surely you must have sensed this magic? By our laws, a favor must be done in turn. My favor is simply that you aid me upon a quest....a quest that could mean the future of the Sith Empire." Traya said as he entered flanked by his abominations. He was one of two beings ever to fight him to a standstill... thus he had Mortis' respect. The abominations were another matter entirely.

Darth Traya pulled out his triangular holocron and showed then the image of a glowing silverish crystal that hovered in the air and gave off an incandescent light. A shiver went down Mortis' neck the moment the Holocron came into view... it stank of power, old power.

"The Kalibur Crystal, a relic from the dawn of creation that possesses enough power to flatten a galaxy or birth life across it. It was first used by the Rakata to pass life across the galaxy and also as the basis for their Infinite Empire's technology. All their machines plugged into the crystal for steady based FORCE power. When the Crystal was stolen from them and shut away from their power, the Empire collapsed into dust. Nevertheless, it could be restored....galaxies upon galaxies...with its' recovery."

The Kalibur crystal... could it be? Mortis had heard whispers of this tremendous crystal before but, had dismissed it as sheer nonsense. If Traya, the most scholarly of the Sith, said that it existed then Mortis felt disinclined to argue the point. SUch a possibility was not to be turned away from lightly.

He pauses "I have reason to believe I have some knowledge of where this crystal might be and I have decided to call a conclave of Sith I believe that might be trusted with its knowledge to be put to productive use. I want no madmen or fools to lay their hands on unlimited power and you are a rare gem in that you embraced the power of the Force for the..."his lips curled into a sneer "benefit of others."

Mortis smiled slightly at that. Traya did indeed know alot of Mortis' past. This knowledge would usually be grounds for immmediate termination but, in one such as Traya it may turn into a valuable tool.

"The first you know as the Force Explorer....the others...may be a surprise." The force Explorer... hmmm. A Consular who lacked the will to commit to one side he sat in the grey area of the force. Extremely powerful in the force but, a less than spectacular warrior. The other's may turn out to be just as interesting.

Deciding to play along for the moment he answered the Sith. "Indeed by Sith law I do owe you a favor. I should like to find this crystal it shall solve the problems of the galaxy. However I warn you not to test the limits of my patience." he finished in an ominous tone as fourteen of his Shada'Kar decloaked. They formed a personal bodyguard for their lord flanking him on each side. It sent a clear message... while aboard the Katana Mortis' word was law.

TAG: Charle or any sith who wishes to drop in.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I have been given the task by Charle to set down some rules and get the game in a better organized fashion. Charle and I have been Rping together for many years now, so we pretty much know how each other think and trust each other.

I want to first state that it seems like we have a fair number of newbies with us here. I don't have to look at the user profiles (which I haven't), I can tell by the posting (no offense intended). I use to post the very same way when I first started RPing, so don't worry.

The following rules will obey to this game from now on, unless overruled by Charle. These rules aren't meant to be rude, but fair, fair both to players and to the game. One of the players playing this game is a good friend of mine and quite litterally lives no more then then minutes from my house driving wise, so if the newbies don't like the rules, trust me he'll tell me (he's a newbie too). :p

Rules:

1) Have fun

-There's no use in playing any type of game if it isn't fun to play.

2) Follow all Role Playing Forum and Moderator rules without exception.

-Follow the rules and you won't have NaboosPrincess yelling at you.

3) Follow all rulings set down by Charlemagne19 and or Bravo.

-All rulings are subject to Charlemagne19's approval unless ruled by NaboosPrincess. If Charlemagne19 so chooses to in power anyone person, such as Bravo or anyone else, to the same ruling power as his, then rulings are final. But such decisions must be made public in the game so everyone knows who is who. Yet again, NaboosPrincess has the power to override Charlemagne19[/u[ or anyone else he in powers to make Game Master rulings along with himself.

4) Follow the game rules.

-Follow the game rules. Pretty staright forward.

5) No flamming, bashing, rude comments towards other players IC or OOC and no other comments directed at other players that may be harmful to other players IC or OOC.

-See Role Playing Forum rules or NaboosPrincess.

The following rules are pretty simple. I don't think I need to go into a large detailed list for every rule. Over all, use common sense. :)

Okay, now for the stuff that will help give this game some structure for the newbies and others. Yet again, these rules are to be followed from now on in this game unless otherwise stated by Charlemagne19.

Role Playing Guidelines for this game (All Must Read):

1) All Sith and Jedi players, regardless of your stance, are to PM or Email your character(s)'s name, current group your in (True Jedi/Sith or other), and YOUR intentions for your characrer, i.e. what is the goal for your character in this game to Charlemagne19. ALL PM'S AND OR EMAILS ARE DO BY NEXT MONDAY AT THE LATEST. Please keep these PM's and or Emails short and to the point since Charle will have many to go through. An example below is:

Character Name: (Character(s)'s name)
    Current Group: (What group within the Jedi/Sith do you belong to)
    Character Goals: (So and so characrer is to take over the galaxy or so and so character is to become the wise guide in another characrer's quest)

2) Charle's games are open to imagation and dreams and use that freedom as such. However, Charle, as the main GM of this game, will craft everyone's character's needs, wants, and goals off of what the game's plot is centered around. Meaning, just because your the great Jedi or Sith ever (everyone is claiming that for some reason), doesn't mean your going to be the main guy of the game. Your own wants for your character will be handled and will most likely happen in the game, however, you might not be the Ankain Skywalker of Revenge of the Sith or Luke Skywalker of Return of the Jedi. Your character might be a Han Solo, Chewbacca, Leia Organa Solo, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles, or a Admiral Ackbar of the game. Every Role Playing Game is built around a plot that the story revolves aroun

9. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: Thanks Bravo for the rules and also everyone who sent me their allegiance papers. It's great. Good work.

Darth Mortis' Flagship, The Katana

Darth Traya listened to Darth Mortis's threat with...amusement.

"I have always looked upon you with a certain amount of bemusement Darth Mortis. You who value the power of the fist and the blade above all other things. Your exaltation of the principles of loyalty though have always been my most favorite aspect. I am the Darth Prince of Betrayal, just as you have been named the Darth Prince of Death. Yes, in a contest of arms I would surely lose to you."

He lifted his hand as the Shada'kar hefted their weapons at him.

"But POWER is not so easily measured as you think it is. It, like the Force, is not divided into Light and Darkness...Strength and Weakness....what is a strength in one situation is a dire weakness in another. Your Juyo I have always found to be a fabulous style of attack but it reflects a certain weakness in mindset. A weakness not present in Djem So. You attack unrelentingly but do not comprehend that by taking a moment of weakness....by putting yourself in an enemy's power...you also force him into a position for a later coup de gras."

The Shada'kar suddenly fell over as blood poured from their helmets, their brains having melted with the weak Jedi art of Morrichio, long believed to be a pathetic counterpart to telekinetic attack on organ's directly. That was not surprising though, what was surprising though was that Darth Mortis has not felt it's use from the Sith Lord.

"If we ever do battle Darth Mortis, it will not be some grand and glorious struggle. Your mighty war machine, your grand saber style, your indestructible armor...will never fight against this tired and sick old man in a metal mask. I will attack you from the shadows and the night when you cannot expect me and when I'm invisible. I will attack you like a weak coward and assassinate you. It will be dishonorable and done like a slinking thief."

The Dark Lord of the Sith moved forward and vanished from sight, his voice still echoing.

"That is why there is always a master...and an apprentice...."

The voice said.

"I shall join you once more when the conference has begun."

[Tag]

Deep in the Unknown Regions

The treachery of Darth Traya had divided the Jedi Knighthood into three seperate camps with the Republic fleet in shambles even further as Darth Eternal had made a compact with a rogue Jedi Lord named Maxwell Lorn whom had lead his fleet into the heart of the Sith camp of Darth Mortis. This had resulted in the remainder of the Sith joining either Mortis or Eternal's camps as the galactic map was an incomprehensible one to understand with some suggesting that a few Orthodox Jedi join with Mortis to defeat Eternal's allies.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...." the voice of the TRUE Evil that was behind this all echoed throughout the Palace of Pain. "Darth Traya has severed us well."

To call this creature the Supreme Overlord and the race that he ruled over to be the Yuuzhan Vong would be grossly inaccurate. The future Yuuzhan Vong were still travelling through hyperspace on the Sith made world of Yuuzhanatar as colonists of this race. In time they would reach the neighboring galaxy to the future home of Luke Skywalker and decimate it within the span of two thousand years before returning to try to do the same to their unknowning homeworld.

Instead, this race of proto-Vong still referred to themselves as Sith or more precisely had taken to slurring their speach and calling themselves Si'tath which roughly meant True Sith Empire in the old tongue that was itself corrupted Basic (or did you think Vader, Sidious, and Maul were anything more than corrupted Basic of their root words?)

The Si'tath Overlord was known as Yun-Yuuzhan and in time, he would become known as t

10. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Archon Dovanan walked into the medical bay to help with his force abilities. The "True" Jedi had kept himself absent from the Orthodox and Unorthodox Factions as the deliberately mysterious figure had set himself up as a diplomat between them. Given the Jedi had been engaged in Civil War for the first time since the Schism, many were unsure and uneasy about this time and his sympathies were useful to the Republic that didn't know what to make of it.

He paused from healing a young Jedi girl's leg, approaching regeneration it seemed.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and if you don't mind. I'd like to add some of my own thoughts to this situation..." Archon said dryly. "In the ancient days of the Jedi there was no formalized code whatsoever. The Jedi were a loose collection of various mystical societies and orders that banded together solely for furthering their knowledge of the Force."

He pauses "They were united by the teachings of the Kalibur Crystal, a magical object that allowed the Jedi to communicate with the other side of creation. Guided by their mutual master, they were able to all find common ground and know in more or less any situation...what was the right path to undertake. Ultimately, beyond the politics and beyond the laws, the Jedi serve the Force and that is our only loyalty."

Archon stroked his beard as he said "Of course, then the Sith Lord Annedu shattered the stone in two and carried away half of it and the Stone was unable anymore to provide perfect advice. A loyal disciple of the Jedi took the other half away though because it was too dangerous to leave it for the public and when he died....it was lost too."

He sighs "Now the Jedi rely on the Council and the Republic for guidence. Whichever it may be."

All in the room knew...they were broken too.

[Tag Medical Bay]

Coruscant

Darth Eternal held court with the leader of the Orthodox Jedi in Nosto the Suliban. The Suliban, looking like a yellow lemon pit had been lured here by the fact that the mortal enemies of the Republic in the Sith had allowed with an unorthodox faction. This figure, Darth Eternal, was potentially more dangerous to the Republic than the Unorthodox Jedi could ever have been.

Nosto had recieved a secret communication and had decided to sneak into his palace to assassinate him.

That was when the Orthodox Jedi found himself in the middle of a throne room which had Maxwell Lorn, President Randolf Carther of the Main Body of the Republic, and Supreme Chancellor Ravak of the dissenting body of the Republic. Even the False Sith Lord, in "Darth Infinite" who was better known as Bides Darth Eternal loomed above them all.

"Welcome Master Nostos," Eternal spoke from on high. "I'm glad you got the invitation."

"What is this?" Nostos demanded. "You are leaders of the Republic!"

Darth Eternal laughed as he drunk some of his wine "The Republic is dead Master Jedi. It has been dead for years now. That fool Darth Khan always believed it was better to engage in open battle and consolidate the power of the Sith rather than use the treachery that is our livelihood. While you Jedi were debating the ways of pursuing the Force, I infilitrated the Republic with non-force sensetive agents and sewed the seeds of its destruction."

Maxwell Lorn smirked "The Dark Side is easily recognizable but it does not need to be the only path a Sith can teach. Darth Eternal had me teach the stupid, the arrogant, and the uncouth. Teaching the evil would have drawn too much attention. Instead, I found it much easier to simply ruin their reputation by making idiots into the Jedi Order. The fact that Jedi like you became so obsessed with reversing this 'trend' that you shattered the Order was only a minor benefit."

"YOU FIEND!" Nostos said.

Darth Eternal said "I am not the only agent sewing chaos and destruction in the galaxy. Darth Traya thinks that he is alone in serving my masters in the Si'thia.

11. DarkLord_Do_Urden

DarkLord_Do_Urden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Collab between Charle and I.

Coruscant

Darth Eternal's reaction to the news of the Kalibur Crystal was pretty much what one would have expected. The self-styled 'true' Dark Lord of the Sith immediately dispatched hundreds of servants across the galaxy in an effort to seek out all information about it while proceeding then to have his Massaii guardians surround The Force Explorer and arrest him for treason.

It was amusing really.

Darth Eternal laughed from his pyramid high throne in the center of the Palace as he said "I'm afraid I cannot let you spread the information beyond this room."

The Force Explorer smiled as the Massaii guardians came closer to him. He waited for a couple more moments before Darth Eternal told ihm he cannot spread the truth beyond this room. Another chuckle escaped his lips.

"Darth Eternal, there is something you don't understand."

Darth Eternal's curiousity set in and he frowned. "What is that?"

"You can't touch me." The last words were like a curse as the guardians were all mutilated in half and thrown against the walls, along with Darth Eternal struggling for air.

"My dear friend. It is a pity to see you die here today, so that is why I spare your life. Be warned though, for I will not hesitate next time." With an extra squeeze, Darth Eternal's lungs collapsed and he fell into his throne gasping for breath. Matisyahu walked outside and boarded his ship for Darth Mortis', where he would meet with Arch- Traya as he preferred.

The Force Explorer knew that Darth Eternal was a man who would never forgive this insult to his personage. The Dark Lord of the Sith would gather his forces once he recovered and scour the galaxy with his forces to hunt him until either he was dead or Eternal was destroyed. It was quite likely the former, though Exar Kun's son would not be taken so unawares next time. Eternal was one of the worst types of a Sith, those who believed the Force made them gods instead of servants. Someone would eventually destroy him.

[You are on Coruscant are you not?] Archon Dovanan's voice spoke in his head.

The Force Explorer nodded in tune to his response. [I am, but leaving quickly for your position. Darth Eternal just bothered me slightly. Nothing to fret about.] He smiled. Surely enough Darth Eternal would come for him, but he would be ready.

Archon said in his mind [I'm preparing the Hunt for the Kalibur Crystal amongst the Jedi. However, while I know you're going to inform the Sith about this search Grey One, there's no reason that we can't share information on this. There's an important book located in the Coruscant Museum that may contain valuable clues about the Crystal's current location.]

The Force Explorer responded while pulling his ship up to the Museum. [I'll go there and get the book. Any clue on what it's called?]

He stepped down from his ship and walked into the Museum. There were many different exhibits, but Matisyahu only needed to find the Kalibur Crystal.

[The Shadownomicron,] Archon said dryly.

That almost stopped the Force Explorer cold. The Shadownomicron was the original tome that had been penned by the Founder of the Sith Darth Annedu. It was also filled with the blackest arts of the Sith imaginable. How Darth Eternal could have missed such an unholy property is something that was difficult to imagine.

[Don't think the quest will be easy either....the Book has summoned forth defenders of itself since the Sith's takeover. It will not be seized lightly,] Archon replied to his unspoken thoughts.

Matisyahu gulped and walked fowards towards the Shadownomicron. A very strong Dark Force seeped from it and surrounded him like a blanket. He reached out and grabbed it, silencing any alarms that would go off in the Museum. All was well until the lights went out and the whole place grew dark.

The Force Explorer smiled and tried to create light, but the darkness could not be penetrated. He felt something brush against his back and sent a strong telekinetic

12. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: He was on the bridge of the Golden Raven. Valence was extremely furious at this new announcement. The jedi bortherhood is to be dissolved? He was at the moment on his way to Dantooine, to speak with the Jedi Coucil about the Unorthidox jedi. The news had almost made him choke, he couldn't believe the guts the republic had. Their foremost line of defense was the jedi knighthood, with which he had been with for over sixty years. And now they sought to integrate jedi into everyday security guards and politicians! He looked back at Quicksilver, his R4 droid, it was sitting in a specifically designed chair to navigate for the more than accomidating, custom built cargo ship, with the cargo ays turned into everyday living spaces. His ship could accomidate a crew of twenty people, and still have space for at least fifty passengers, comfortably.

"How far 'til Dantooine Quicksilver?"

The Droid tweedled in Binary.[About an hour]

"An hour eh, well contact Dantooine space control, get us the closest spot to land."

Tweedle.[closest to where?]

"To the Council building, where else! Are you memory circuits scrambled?"

Tweedle Toot.[of course not!]

"Say Quicksilver, who is this Master Exar Eternal, i might have heard of him but if i did i forgot?"

Long pause. Twoodle.[Not in the memory banks.]

"Well whoever he is, a jedi should never be given that kind of responsibility. Do you got the telemetry for the landing?"

Toot.[yes]

"Good, wake me up when we get there."

With the conversations end Valence went to sleep. Later to be woke up by Quicksilver, they had arrived on Dantooine. Master A'Dan, as Valence was referred to in his Jedi robes, strode from the boarding ramp, to the nearest exit. He was on his way to the Jedi Council. He was stopped by an aid at the door.

"Master A'Dan, what business have you here?" said the aid.

"I am here to speak with the Council....About the Unorthidox Jedi. May I meet with them at the moment?"

"Let me check."

Valence nodded his thanks, and waited.

[TAG] Anyone on the Council.

13. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

Nicos listened intently to the Master, interested in what to say, but he found the initial explanation of this Kalibur Crystal decidedly vague. "But, wise Master, what does the Crystal do? Can it help defeat the Sith?" He checked the status of his second in command in the kolto, and saw that the medical droids were removing her, while another scrounged for appropriate prosthetics. Nicos had read somewhere, that the most difficult part of attaching false limbs was the process of selecting one that could most easily be adapted to the subject's nervous system (or in some cases building one from scratch). Compared to such a task, attachment and calibration were so simple even a half-wit nerf herder could do it. I guess I have time for the explanation.

Tag: Master Archon
    ----------------------------------

Maxi arrived at the Arctic Javelin, and found Sevrin Snabb poking around his ship. When the Sullustan saw him coming, he dove behind a cargo crate. "What were you doing to my ship?"

"N-nothing, wise Jedi," The Sullustan stammered.

"You desired to get in, what for?"

"Nothing, I tell you. Nothing."

"You wouldn't be frightened if it was 'nothing', now would you?" Maxi asked, as he willed the Sullustan's legs to go numb and cold. The Sullustan snapped.

"I am sorry, sir. I was ordered to install a tracking device on your ship and several others. I was having difficulty getting in, due to the droid you threatened me about."

"Who's trying to track my ship? Is it those Orthodox bastards?"

"I do not know sir." He began outright sobbing as his hand went numb. He watched in horror as the color drained from his hands to a pale bluish gray, then began turning black as the cold began to cause tissue damage.

"I'm sure you can do starship repairs with prosthetics. If you're lucky, you'll get the ones that are even more precise than organic tissue."

"I truly do not know, Sir. All I can tell you was that it was a priority message from Coruscant and that they threatened to kill me if I failed."

"Did you bug any of the other ships?"

"No sir," the Sullustan lied, but Maxi was so enraged, he did not even try to detect the dishonesty in the creature's mind. "Yours was the first I tried to place the homing beacon on."

"Good." As a reminder not to cross him again, Maxi continued to freeze the Sullustan's left hand. It was soon shriveled and black. Sevrin howled in pain that it was undoubtedly too numb to feel. "Remember this if my ship ever returns to Dantooine."

Maxi boarded the Javelin and explained to 'Double A' that they should prepare to take off, and they may have passengers, so "Keep your assasin protocols on 'passive'."

Tag: JediHunter373

14. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Darth Mortis

Personal Training Chamber, The Katana, Correlia System

Mortis stood in the center of his massive Personal training chamber surrounded by 7 Ancients Droids that the Rakatan had forged. The droids had been found hidden on Centerpoint. Only his servant, Jaren, had found them as he had bonded with the alien station. Now these seven had bonded with him... he was their master.

Apparently they had been the ancient guardians of the station. Immune to the force due to their specially engineered armor. Their shape was that of a humanoid, they were painted a deep disturbing crimson. They were equipped with lightsabers at the moment though they were taught to use many other weapons. You couldn't program them as current Technology was incapatable with that of the Rakata.

"Begin!" he announced as leapt forward slashing at the robot directly ahead of him. Powered by unknown technology the droid met then strike... his strength easily matching that of Mortis'. Red met silver for a brief moment Mortis gazed into the blue eyes of his bodyguard. With an unnatural flexibility the 'Protector's' leg snapped out at terminal velocity at Mortis' midsection.

Sensing the attack through the force Mortis vaulted over the droid and dodged yet another attack from one of its fellows. Blows rained down upon him and he fell into Form II. Blocking and parrying the blows with great effort. Energized by the aptitude of his newfound weapons Mortis decided to test their supposed immunity to the force by throwing a bolt of lightning at one. The Force lightning bounced harmlessly off the Armor as did the telekinetic shove he sent afterwards.

Like a pack of Kath Hounds they swarmed. Nevere a misstep, never a mistake they were in perfect sync. It was all Mortis could do to keep up with them. He didn't want to damage them as they were, like him, unique. As such he refrained from going all out and giving into his rage.

Fron what he gathered as he blocked and dodged he came to the conclusion that these droids were designed to stop a Rakata. Their strength, they were capable of breaking a Human's neck with a flick or their wrist, intellegence, they actually learned, speed, they were as fast as any force enhanced humanoid, and, cunning, they had knowledge of extremely advanced tactics, were unique. He'd put these machines up against any warrior in the galaxy. As it was he called a halt to their practice session.

He sensed the coming of the Force Explorer and Traya. The force Explorer carried something that stank of power along with him. The droids left the room at his command. What wonderful machines he thought as he awaited the others. How wonderful it'd be to see them tear that coniving coward into piece!

TAG: D_L_D, Charlemagne, any sith who wants to swing by.

15. jedihunter373

Mar 22, 2005
    IC: Darl Phel

At Arctic Javelin

"Maxi, there is no denying your power is strong. The council still hasn't gave me any answers. I ask of you to train in the ways of the force and this will help give me the power to destroy the sith."

I bow my head to him as an apprentice would his master and ask, "Maxi will train me?"

[TAG] Maxi

OOC: Just to let you all know i just passed my driver's ed test before typed this message.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Good job jedihunter373! :)

IC:
    Datooine

Jedi Master Jason Bravo said nothing as Archon cited him about his behavior then turned and left. The Jedi Master just crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the rising sun, thinking. He thought of the expereinces he had learned over the past two years with the people of Calsoak Prime and an idea came to him...they had always used fast, small unit, attacks on horse back to confuse the enemy and pick at the enemy's outer most lines as well as drawing the enemy calvery away from their ground troops, then send in their heavy infantry. It wasn't the best of tactics without intelligence, but with intelligence, it was one of the best. But that wasn't what Jason was getting after. The people of Calsoak Prime could be a great aid to the Jedi Order, despite them not evening know there were starships and other planets and thinking that Jedi Master Jason Bravo was a gift from the sky above, not from space-going civiliazations. Everything the Jedi Council did was geared towards keeping the Calsoak Prime people in their here and now while keeping the technolgies of the future out of the way and allowing their civiliazation to grow up as it should without outside infulence from other civilizations from other planets.

Still, Jason Bravo couldn't tell anyone here what his mission was to Calsoak Prime. The only person who knew his true mission, the greatest and wisest of all Jedi, was dead. There was no one Jason could trust now but himself and the Force.

Calsoak Prime, however, gave the True Jedi a way to hide and operate, a place where not even the Sith dare venture for fear of destruction. Jason Bravo was still amazed he was still alive, or anyone for that matter on Calsoak Prime. Regardless of galactic events, Calsoak Prime was told to him to be the key to the future, to keep whatever is on Calsoak Prime from getting off. That was his primary mission until it was finished.

Turning from the sun rise, Jason Bravo went inside to find Archon. The man was busy with a wounded Jedi, so Jason waited patiently by the door. No one, not even Archon, could read Jason Bravo's thoughts. The Jedi Master was too wise and knowledgeable in the Force to allow anyone to read his thoughts. Not even his late small green friend could read his thoughts and he was one of the strongest Jedi ever.

Tag Charle :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic

17. Sith_Lord_Draco

Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: The Vindicator

Arcanis then started on his way to Dantooine from Ithor, and will be at Dantooine in a few days.

Tag Bravo

18. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

For all that he originally wanted to reign, Maxi was uncomfortable with being bowed to and referred to as master. "Hey, drop the formalities," he said, "Just call me Maxi. And, I don't think I ever caught your name."

Before the other could identify himself, the droid beeped and whistled. "No, I don't need him killed. This is AA-M7, better known as 'Double A'. When I picked him up, he had a few assasin protocols loaded into his core. I think it's modeled after the legendary 'HK Wanton Slaughter' protocol. He shouldn't bother you. His computing cycles should be ID-ing you as a friendly right now."

Tag: JediHunter

19. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000

Dantooine

The Jedi Council was now composed solely of Atris, Disciple, and Vima Sunrider now. The three served largely in administrating the True Jedi's attempts to keep the darkness of the Unorthodox Jedi from killing the Orthodox Jedi and vice versa. Now they were wearied from talking with the Republic that demanded they surrender themselves to an obviously Sith influenced government.

"Archon Dovanan, once known as the Exile, has gone too far this time....he has them chasing phantoms. What of Jason Bravo as well? He is needed here on the Council...to make decisions in these dark times..." Vima Sunrider spoke sadly.

It was then Valence walked in and said "I am here to speak with the Council....About the Unorthidox Jedi. May I meet with them at the moment?"

The Triad that controlled the Jedi spoke as one "Speak your mind Jedi Knight."

[Tag Pheonix Rising]

OOC: Hope you don't feel left out.

Dantooine

"But, wise Master, what does the Crystal do? Can it help defeat the Sith?"

Archon Dovanan spoke to the man "The Sith are not the greatest source of evil in the galaxy. At heart the Sith are merely one more tool of the Dark Side. Though they wield more power as the opposites of the Jedi, the Dark Side has had many other groups and should they have been destroyed then the Darkness would simply choose another champion for itself or make it."

He pauses "The Crystal does offer nearly unlimited power to those who wield it though. Morever, it shows how that knowledge may be wielded to the best effect. It is an object that can unify more than anything for it is a direct conduit to the wisdom of the Force and could show even the most debased being that we fundamentally serve the same side. It is the burden of the Force that only those completely lost to the Dark Side can resist the pure truth that it represents."

He finished up his handiwork as he said.

"It is interesting to note that the Scrolls of Astathoth that offered hints to its location are supposedly still located beneath the ruins of the Old Jedi Symposium here on Dantooine. They were never recovered due to the variety of strange illusions and beasts that require a Jedi who is lacking fear to seek them."

He walked out then to speak with Jedi Master Bravo.

"The seeds are sewn."

[Tag]

The Katanna, docked with Centerpoint Station

Darth Traya spoke as he walked out of the airlock, onto the heart of Corellia Sector. A pretty servant girl tended to follow him around wherever he went. Darth Mortis knew her to be Shadow and that she was a terrifying a killer as any on the planet despite being so innocous in appearence.

"I find your interest in ancient Rakatan technology to be most unique Darth Mortis. However, the civil war with Darth Eternal is ultimately pointless. You treat it as if you are fighting a conventional war. Darth Revan made the same mistake when he fought the Mandalorian conflict. You both defeated the Mandalorians resoundingly but in the end it only resulted in the Dark Siders you sought to create as weapons rebelling and engulfing this galaxy in a seventeen year civil war that has left us weaker than ever," Darth Traya spoke his mind, it was a rare quality. "The final resolution of this conflict will not depend on whoever has the most weapons but whomever is able to master the Force enough to cleanse his enemies' will to fight. A victory here will merely mean Eternal must seek new pawns to use in his games. Besides...you know what lies in the Unknown Regions."

In truth, Darth Mortis didn't...and neither did Traya. The encounters had been at the height of the Mandalorian war where they had gone into the Dreighton Triangle and encountered an advanced scouting party of an unknown kind....a party that had fought the vangaurd of their armada to a standstill despite being clearly only a minor member of their fleet. Revan

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jedi Master Jason Bravo nodded to Archon's statement of the events that had happened and events to come. "That it has," The Jedi Master said, hiding his hands under the large wrist ends of his robe as he held his hands together under them as he started to walk with Archon down a dirt path away from the medical area, "I fear that the Jedi Order will not hold much longer together as it is. The Sith have engulfed them into a civil war, that much I can feel through the Force as clear as day. They will surely destroy themselves. The Jedi are headed down that path and we have already taken the first few leaps into civil war. However, we have merely formed groups, the Sith are out to kill each other, then us.

"But it makes no sense how, at the same time, the Jedi and Sith are thrown into a civil war. A person on either side could have started this no doubt to gain power and I sense that is the reason," The Jedi made their way to part of the cliff that overlooked a crystal blue lake below, "However I sense that there is another power, a darker power, behind all of this. A power darker then that of the Dark Side. The Force fears this new dark power...the Force as a whole, not just the Light Side, but the Dark Side too."

Jason paused for a second as he looked out over the lake. "I have a feeling that a clue, just a clue, not the solution, lies to where I have been for the past two years. A place no one but my wise friend knew about on the Jedi Council and that is now dead." Jason said. Through the Force, Jason could sense someone was coming after him. Probably another bounty hunter Jason figured. It would just be another training round with this new bounty hunter.

Tag Sith_Lord_Draco, Charle :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic

21. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I didnt feel left out at all.

IC: Valence(Dantooine)

As one they said "Speak your mind Jedi Knight"

Valence spoke, "This announcement, Masters, it disturbes my rest. The unorthidox jedi are separate from yourselves. Yet we are all one, we are brothers in arms. there is nothing short of the dark side that can separate us." Valence waited for comments, then continued. " I wish there were some way to bring our paths together once again, to fuel the fire of brotherhood in their hearts. I do not associate myself with any of the three jedi groups, but with all of them. I, myself do not wish petty squabling against one another. Separate, we ay be easy pray for the Sith or Republic, but together, we can withstand this onslaught. Masters, please, guide my path!" He bowed low, "For if we do not stand together, Dantooine will fall. With all due respect, Masters, I will not stand by and let this planet fall beneath the hand of a Sith lord! If need be, I will fight this battle alone!" Valence uncovered his head, and let show his scar. "Masters, I keep this mark upon my face, to let show the fury of the Sith." He bowed low again, "Excuse me masters, for i have gone away from the subject of my visit. Back to the unorthidox jedi, the republic will destroy every last one of them. I cannot let this happen, they do not use the Force for destruction, they use it for their own needs. I agree masters, that is wrong, but is should not be punishable by death!" Valence stood straight up. "Masters, i come to you seeking council, i do not wish the death of so many jedi that have not gone to the dark side, they are not beyond redemption. What must I do next? The force tells me that your council will be for a just cause."

Valence waited for a long moment, then said. "One last thing masters, I seek a padowan, if there is anyone you wish trained in the true ways of the jedi, look to me." He gave one last bow and awaited their response.

[TAG] Charle or councilmember.

22. jedihunter373

Mar 22, 2005
    "Pleased to meet you both, I am Darl Phel ex-elite soldier of the Special Facility for Soldier of the Republic. Does that droid kill non-friendlies on comand or does he just kill them it thinks they are not friendly. So Maxi and I know it feels like i am in a rush but when do i start traing."

[TAG] Maxi

OOC: I wont be posting for a while because we are going on vacation.

23. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Maxi

"You won't have to worry about Double A, unless you startle him. As for the training, I can help you to feel the Force more fully, and telekinesis, but the ice thing is a Dragarra family secret, so you're out of luck."

Tag: Darl Phel
    ----------------------------

Unlimited power, Nicos thought Of course I could bring justice to the galaxy with unlimited power, but how to get the scrolls before we have to leave.

As he was thinking, his Twi'lek second-in-command tapped his shoulder with her new prosthetic arm. "Hey, I'm ready."

"Do you know where the Crusader's Wings are docked?" Nicos asked, and Leema shook her head. "Talk to that Sullustan, Sevrin Snabb. He'll show them to you. There's something I must do here before we leave."

"How long will it take? What must you do?"

"There is an item that may help us bring justice to the galaxy. I learned of its existance only recently while you were in Kolto and under sedatives. Somewhere underneath the Enclaves, a hint of its location is hidden, defended by apparitions of the Force. Tell the Crusaders to wait..." he looked at the window, only about two hours until sunset, "Two hours after sunset. If I'm not back by then, assume the worst and rendevous at Kessel." He silenced all future protests with a gesture of his hand. Leema was frightened that he may die, but she was more concerned about her duty to the Crusaders.

Tag:

24. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Darth Mortis

Aboard the Katana

Darth Mortis had moved from the training room to the Bridge of his flagship at the request of his Corellian Captain. Jace Solo, who was the first known ancestor of Han Solo, had said it was urgent. Mortis had faith in Jace's skill... thats why he didn't choke him for the interruption.

"M'lord reports have come in that suggest the enemy has amassed a massive fleet with the intent of attacking our position here." he said his customary Corellian arrogance absent from his tone for once.

They both knew of the treacherous behavior of Eternal. He had through sith magic and unscrupulous behavior made the Republic into his empire. Thus he now held a decisive advantage in numbers. Though Mortis' army was far better trained and disciplined it was unknown whether they could still win.

"Very well captain. Send this missive to the rest of our fleet: Code Alpha is to be put in place immediately." he said with a commanding tone lining his voice. Code Alpha was a set of defense parameters designed specifically for the defense of the Corellia system. If Eternal was to take Corellia it would be over Mortis' dead body.

It was time to show this vain bastard what war was all about. While the fleet moving towards him was immense Mortis had many tricks up his sleeve. Mortis turned from the preparations to his guests.

"If you'd like a lesson in how to wage war stick around. I'm about to give a free lesson." he said his voice confident despite the odds. His signature through the force radiated focused anger and a will to win almost unmatched throughout history.

As he gazed at Traya, the lord of Betrayal, and the Force Explorer, keeper of the Shadownomicron, the sound of war engulfed him. The furious communique's being issued between ships, the adroit strategical debates of competent officers and, the stamping of feet as personnel moved about his ship in an effort to prepare for the coming onslaught.

TAG: Urden, Charle

25. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005

Nicos had been walking in the ruins of the Jedi Symposium for what felt like about two hours. He cursed himself for not wearing a chrono. The tunnels were not reached by sunlight, but there were a few functional glowlamps. It was inconsequential, Nicos used the Force to guide him. He had faced only a few difficulties, primarily kinraths and mutated canines he had dubbed "Blind Kaths". The ruins were littered with humanoid corpses, many of them still clutching lightsabers and blasters.

He felt a great power emanating from a room about twenty meters in front of him, just around a right turn. Nicos broke into a run, almost hitting... himself?

"I've been waiting for you, imposter." The other Nicos said. "Knew you'd come down here sooner or later. You want the Kalibur Crystal to help you destroy the Sith. It doesn't quite work that way. The Crystal will destroy you, and all you've worked for, and..." He reached into the real Nicos's mind, "And that pretty little Twi'lek. Hunt for the Crystal, and all that will be gone. Stories of its power will drive you mad as they have thousands before you. You won't care about anything but finding the crystal. Your little army will be crushed while you turn a blind eye to all that is not the crystal. Your Twi'lek will confess her love to you, but you will not hear it because it is not about the Kalibur. She will scream as the Sith torture her, rape her, steal her from you, but you won't hear her screams, just as you will not hear the abscence of her screams afterwards."

"I will never abandon my friends and companions. I have a strong enough will to resist the lure of the Crystal."

"Then what brings you to these catacombs for madmen? You have already taken the Crystal's bait. You will abandon all you ever hoped for. You will starve yourself for the Crystal. The search will drive you to the most absurd deprivations, and you will agonize yourself for your last several years until you feel you are on the last leg of your quest, only to see your Holy Grail wrenched further from you as your breath fails."

"I will resist," Nicos said as he struck out at the apparition, which turned out to be holding an exact replica of his saber. They battled for what seemed, to Nicos, an eternity. By the end, he was sustained only by the Force. He stabbed the apparition (a shot he would have called luck had the Jedi not drilled it into his head that there is no such thing). He regained his compsure, grabbed the scrolls, sparing only a moment to check if they were the ones, and dashed out, willing the Force to keep him from collapsing.

Tag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.