main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [kotor era] The fall of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Charlemagne19, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lord_Draco

Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    IC:The Vindicator

Arcanis has just arrived at Dantooine, and now is landing his ship down into Docking Bay 24. He was going to wait a few days before Jason Bravo leaves and gose on to another Planet.

Tag Bravo

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Nicos Ma

Nicos arrived back at his ship just as the others were all taking off. He dashed into the ship, and collapsed, gasping "Take off," to Leema.

Several hours later, he awoke in his bunk. Leema came in, announcing that they were a few hours away from Kessel. She asked if he found everything he needed. "Those scrolls," he said.

"That?" Leema asked, "That's going to help us defeat the Sith? Did you even look at it before you grabbed it?"

He jumped out of bed, asking where it was. When Leema pointed it out, he rushed to it and opened the scrolls.

They were blank. He scrutinized them under all the available light spectrums, even got his astro droid to look at it. They were blank.

He screamed every curse he knew, so loud that he thought the Masters on Dantooine would hear them.

3. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
  4. Sith_Lord_Draco

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: Dantoonie

Arcanis has just started to look around and ask a few people about if they have seen Jedi Master Jason Bravo and where he was at, a few tips pointed him to the Jedi temple on the planet. Arcanis went to the temple.

Tag Bravo

5. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: Sorry for the delay folks!

Dantooine

"I wish there were some way to bring our paths together once again, to fuel the fire of brotherhood in their hearts. I do not associate myself with any of the three jedi groups, but with all of them. I, myself do not wish petty squabling against one another. Separate, we ay be easy pray for the Sith or Republic, but together, we can withstand this onslaught. Masters, please, guide my path!" He bowed low, "For if we do not stand together, Dantooine will fall. With all due respect, Masters, I will not stand by and let this planet fall beneath the hand of a Sith lord! If need be, I will fight this battle alone!"

Valence uncovered his head, and let show his scar. "Masters, I keep this mark upon my face, to let show the fury of the Sith." He bowed low again, "Excuse me masters, for i have gone away from the subject of my visit. Back to the unorthidox jedi, the republic will destroy every last one of them. I cannot let this happen, they do not use the Force for destruction, they use it for their own needs. I agree masters, that is wrong, but is should not be punishable by death!" Valence stood straight up. "Masters, i come to you seeking council, i do not wish the death of so many jedi that have not gone to the dark side, they are not beyond redemption. What must I do next? The force tells me that your council will be for a just cause."

Jedi Master Atris speaks first "The seperation of the Jedi order into three roughly equal fragments is indeed a tragic event Valence but do not think that the True Jedi holds any views that are different from you in this respect. Indeed, we hold ourselves apart from this conflict by our belief that those who serve the Force are not the ones that must be persecuted but the other two factions hold the belief that the two sides are irreconciable."

Jedi Master Disciple says "In truth, it is a conflict based on two very obscure but very different doctrines of the Force. The Unorthodox Jedi follow the doctrine of the Living Force. A doctrine that advocates that the Jedi must not hold themselves aloof from the common people of the galaxy and focus on day to day problems of keeping order. The Orthodox Jedi follow the Unifying Force that Jedi should attempt to become avatars of the Force by attempting to achieve self perfection. The issue is compounded by the fact that many Unorthodox Jedi have taken it upon themselves to engage in crimminal and unscrupulos activity for their percieved greater good."

Vima Sunrider spoke "There are many who would wish to reconcile or at the very least allow the orders to seperate peacefully. It is the deranged and fanatical assassins that kill members of both groups and arresting these is the greatest problem of our order. However, if you are willing to undertake a great task then I present you with the task of serving as diplomat of our order to the two sides."

Disciple says "As for your padawan, please accept the student Andaya Lockhart. I must warn you that the young girl from the blue skinned, red eyed race in the Unknown Regions is headstrong and arrogant when we rescued her from slavers and discovered her potential. She is a genius but will need a firm and guiding hand to complete her training."

[Tag]

Dantooine

Archon said to Jason bravo "Locating the other half of the crystal is of paramount importance. The great irony is that the secret of it's location is only able to be revealed to the person who figures out how to read the blank paper that it rests.....it's either Ruusan, Hadd abaddon, or even potentially Korriban."

He says "I'm willing to listen to whatever suggestions you may have though Jason."

[Tag]

Centerpoint Station

The attack force that was entering to "retake" Corellia was formidable as the force was being lead not by Darth Eternal who was a brilliant politician and manipulator but certainly no General, certainly no Revan, but the child of Car

6. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Darth Mortis

Centerpoint Station

As the forces of Admiral Onasi dropped from hyperspace Mortis, one of the greatest warriors to grace the galaxy, felt his pulse rise. They were vastly outnumbered and the commander in charge of this group was no man's fool.

Depressing a comm button Mortis spoke, "Jaren activate Centerpoint." When the massive superweapoon fired the titanic force that beset him would be anhilated. The message would be clear Darth Mortis needed not the ways of betrayal to conquer his enemies.

"Right away m'lord." said Jaren's voice over the comlink. Immediately Mortis' eyes were drawn to the encroaching fleet that was beginning to plow through the mine field irrespective of how many ships they lost. Apparently Onasi wanted to finish this quickly.

Nothing happened.

All of a sudden a shimmer of Darkness came unto his senses. Quickly before he could analyze it, it was gone. One thing Mortis knew was that something terrible was afoot aboard his station.

He moved with supernatural speed towards Jaren's last known location. Millions of thoughts flowing through his mind... none of them positive. Jaren was as loyal a soldier as he had ever seen Something terrible must have happened thought Mortis grimly.

As he drew to the door he ignored the guard who was standing at attention faithfully at his post. With rage gipping his mind he used the Force to shatter the massive blast doors that seperated him from his goal. As the now shattered fragments of the door fell to the floor Mortis strode in.

The sight that greeted his eyes was almost enough to make Mortis sick. Three corpses were literall torn apart, their limbs scattered about the room, blood staining the walls and pools forming all over the amssive office. Whoever had done this had enjoyed, they were an honorless sadist.

Upon further inspection he found a bomb in the center of the room. With a flick of the force the bomb was deactivated. Simultaneously as he was disturbed by the sight before him and deactivating the bomb he never saw the Zeisan Shaa disk hurtling towards his back.

With a cry of anger and pain the disk stabbed through his cape and armor directly to where the spine of a human would be. This cowardly attack was accompanied by a "Hello Vurge."

As the momentum of the attack pushed him forward. He landed hard wondering if he could turn this day into a victory.

Outside the battle was starting. Eternal's butchers had finally cleared the mind field. And were turning this into a hotly contested battle.

TAG: Charles, Urden

7. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Nicos Ma

"Leema, prepare an escape pod to jettison these worthless scrolls," Nicos said. "I'll just leave a little surprise for the next poor soul to grab these scrolls and think they will find the crystal." He pulled a quill out of an inkwell that was attached to the scrolls.

Hello, sucker. If you're reading this, you've fallen for the same nasty lies that almost got Jedi Master Nicos Ma killed. You want to find the Crystal?

He was cut off by an invisible hand responding on the scroll in a metallic blue and an ancient script that Nicos could just barely make out. No, I know where it is. But I think you would be interested in knowing.

Nicos was amazed, but mostly confused What kind of a trick is this?

The invisible hand wrote back. Search your feelings. You know this is no trick. I was once a great Jedi Master. I devoted my whole life to learning about, and seeking out, the Kalibur Crystal. By the time I found it, I had allowed myself to waste away. The search was all that had sustained me, and there was nothing more to search for, so I was no longer sustained.

Do you remember where the Crystal is?
    Nicos asked.

Of course I do, The dead Master responded, The real question is whether I should tell you. Why do you seek the Crystal? As a stern reminder, he added Be honest

I seek the Crystal, because I believe it will help me to end the Sith oppression of the Galaxy. Will you tell me where it is now?

Hmmph, do the Jedi no longer teach patience. How one as childish as you can go about claiming to be a Jedi Master is beyond me. As for your desire to end the Sith oppression, a noble goal, but do you wish to end the oppression of yourself, or others?

I have already excaped the opression of Freedon Nadd's cultists. The freedom was a feeling I felt a need to share with others. Not just on Onderon, byt throuought the Galaxy.

Very well. You are not afraid to allow your emotions to show through and cause you to do good. Of course, if such emotions encourage acts of evil, but of course, a Jedi Master like yourself would know what to do.

You will find the Crystal deep below the throne of Exar Kun, even deeper than the deepest horrors of Naga Sadow's dungeons.

"Nicos," Leema returned. "We've just entered the Kessel System. I'm prepared to jettison the scrolls, but the Crusaders would like to know where we're going next."

"No need to jettison. I found what I need, and it would be bad to allow this into Sith hands. As for our next orders. We must steal a powerful weapon from right under the Sith's noses. Set course for Yavin, Exar Kun's former throne.

8. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Here is my Apprentice

Name: Andaya Lockhart
    Species: Chiss
    Appearance: Blue Skin, Red Eyes, Black Hair
    Homeworld: Unknown (Location in the Unknown Regions.)
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 98 Lbs.
    Build: Athletic
    Affiliations: Apprentice to Valence A'Dan, Jedi
    force sensitive: Yes

Weapons: Lightsaber(With stun setting), for training
    Equipment: Utility belt, padowan robes
    Starship: Accompanies Valence on Golden Raven
    Unique Talents: What she lacks for in Lightsaber combat, she makes up for with her above average skill in unarmed combat.

Force Power Level: 24
    Force Skills: Force Jump, Move Object
    Lightsaber hilt: a single-bladed version of Valences (With the symbol of the jedi instead of Valences family crest.)
    Lightsaber Crystal Color: Purple
    Perferred Lightsaber Form: To be Determined

Background: Andaya's backround is a mystery to all but herself, the only things known about her are she has great potential in the force, and she was captured by slavers before being rescued by the Jedi and brought to Dantooine.
    IC:(Dantooine) Valence stood in the silenced Councilroom, "Yes, Masters, I accept the offer of diplomacy, and the apprentice, Andaya Lockhart will learn the ways of the Jedi under my wing." Valence bowed low, "Thank you for you time, Masters."

Valence found his way to the padowan dorms, only to find a lone child, he did not know what to think, she had blue skin, and red eyes, but otherwise looked exactly like a human. He walked over to her and sat down on the bed facing hers. "Hello Andaya, My name is Valence A'Dan, you are to become my padawan." she looked at him intently as he spoke on, "There is no need to fear me, as I can sense you do, I sense this through the force, as you will be able to. Come I will have 'butler droids' transport your things to my ship, you and I will go get something to eat." Valence saw a hint of a smile form, but fade away instantly, but through the force he could feel her fear fading away with the smile. but under her breath he could hear her say, "Im not hunger you old fart."

Valence strode from the dorms, with Andaya by his side, "So you are to be taught the ways of the force? Who was your favorite Jedi in the history of the order??

Red eyes facing forward she answered, "Exar Kun, before his fall."

Valence did not know what to think, "Are there any particular reasons?"

She stopped in her tracks, Valence had not noticed where she stopped, At the cantina doors. She turned to her Master, "He was a great jedi, and had he not been tricked, he would not have fallen. his need for life was too great. I also liked his style of lightsaber combat, he combined more than one of the basic forms and also used a double-bladed lightsaber. I will never be decieved like that."

Valence looked down at his side, hidden by his robes, his own double-bladed lightsaber, it reminded him of the great Exar Kun, the one he had fought beside in the mandalorian wars. "Exar Kun, indeed, he was a great Jedi. But to our own demise, and even greater Sith. And wat if you re decieved? what then?"

Andaya looked at him,and changed the subject "What kind of ship do you have?"

Valence smiled, "It is a custom model of a correllian war vessel, my father was a very wealthy merchant, and he bought it before I was 'Taken' by the Order. It is a very big ship, three different floors not including the bridge, it has a med bay, two jail rooms, it has two kitchens, and I've got my own crew. Now, I also have a second in command. You."

Together they entered the cantina, and almost instantly they were met by a tall man, probably correllian as valence was himself. "Ello Valence, this is moi cantina, Oim pleased to accomadoit you."

"Thank you." Valence said, "We are going to have two of the ussuals to go please." then as they sat down and waited, "The food on my ship isn't the best."

The two got their food and walked to the hangar where Golden Raven was being re-supplied. And when Andaya sa

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jason Bravo nodded. "Let me have a look at the scrolls." Jason Bravo didn't have to add with his experience to his record, he probably knew how to read them or at least knew someone who could. He was saying this when the Force alerted him to a pressence.

"A bounty hunter is here. I must face him alone, he has come for me." Jason started to walk away, then turned to his friend, "I'll be back to read those scrolls."

Jason headed towards where he felt the bounty hunter was waiting for him.

Tag Charle, Donovan :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I'm sorry to report that I must depart this RPG. I'm running into some time issues, along with a very busy schulde (sp?) up ahead. Due as much, I much start to time manage a few things. This was and still is a great RPG and Charle is a great GM with tons of ideas, so I'm sure this RPG will do just fine. :)

Charle, I'm here for you man for any advice or ideas you might want to discuss with me over PM or IM. :)

-Jason
    Fire Fighter/EMT-Basic
    Jackson 105 Fire Department
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

11. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: I'm sorry to hear that Bravo. I'll continue the big post tomorrow but please don't feel it necessary to stop on my account everyone.

12. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: I'll be out of town next week, and after that I have football starting. I'm not jumping ship, but just fair warning that I probably won't be posting as much in the near future, or at all next week)

13. jedihunter373

jedihunter373 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2005
    OOC: Al rite im back finally well actually im am now at my cousins but anyways sorrybbout the wait sephy.

IC: Darl Phel

"Thats a bummer, but who cares, i dont need ice power to kill sith. All you need is a brain and ten fingers to kill most of them."

"SO, MAXI, when do we begin! Cause i am redy to start whenever you are."

14. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Maxi Dragarra

Double A beeped a few times following the inquiry. "As soon as I get back," Maxi said, "Course corrections."

He ran into the cockpit and held a brief beeping conversation.

"New orders?" A series of beeps. "Yavin IV, eh?" Another beep. "Of course go there."

He returned to the cargo hold. "I guess we can start your training, Darl." He sat down cross-legged and began to focus on the Force. What the Hell am I doing? he thought, I'm no teacher. I guess I just have to try. "Okay, you've been in contact with the Force, you know how to feel it, right? I want you to focus on feeling the Force, okay? We'll work from there."

Tag: JediHunter373

(ooc: this may take a while because, as I stated, I'll be out of town next week)

15. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Hey guys

I'm sorry but basically my attempts to keep this RPG up have failed on my behalf because of college. I think you all did exceptionally well but I won't be able to continue. Thanks and if anyone does want to continue, please do.

Good show.

16. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    Real Life has a way of doing that.:p It was fun while it lasted. If you start up any others be sure to give me a yell.

17. jedihunter373

jedihunter373 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2005
    Thanks for your time and fun time, and good luck in college.

18. Sith_Lord_Draco

Jun 5, 2005
    IC: Sorry about this but I do not have that much time lately, and I going leave, you guys can do whatever you want with my characters, and I can see this game going some place in the future.

Donovan (Sith_Lord_Draco)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.