main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR: General Chat & Discussion (NOT for Gameplay help / walkthroughs) - CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jaepee, May 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord2

Lord2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2006
    Many have talked about meeting Exar Kun's spirit, is that a mod or some kind. If it isn't, where can I find him anybody knows?

2. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    It's a mod.

3. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    why does the female revan walk faster than the male revan in the cut scenes?

4. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    The female Revan has better booty with which to walk. :p

5. Starfire19

Starfire19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2006
    That's probably what they had in mind, haha!

Maybe I'm just silly, but in the droid shop on Taris, you have the option of buying that other T3(-H8?) model for 50 credits. Has anyone done this? I figured some goofy thing would happen, like it blows up when you try to leave with it or whatever (ala Episode IV on Tatooine).

6. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    yes, it blows up, but I don't think you get your money back.

7. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    I think you have a choice of if you get it or not back- depending on if you are on LS or DS

8. DropkickJake

DropkickJake Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2003
    Well it has been a long while since i had played this game, but i picked it back up a few months ago.

I was wondering, what character class (scoundrel/soldier/...whatever the other one is, i forget) goes best with the story in the game? Ive always felt it would make more sense for a soldier, fiercly loyal to the republicand what not. How about you? Any thoughts?

9. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I just picked up this game yesterday with Halo 1 and I'm loving it. But I do have a question. If you choose to be a dark sider, does that affect the story? Meaning do you get to fight Sith and Jedi? Or just Jedi?

10. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    You don't really choose between being a light or dark sider. You just sorta come across various situations throughout the game where the individual choices you make will point you in the direction of being a light or dark sider. It's not until near the very end where you make the final choice that determines the ending you get.

11. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Throughout the game you can do evil things and good things. Mostly you will wind up fighting the bad guys because they are after you throughout the game. Otherwise you affect the game. You can side with the bad guys on the wookie homeworld, you can talk a swoop racer into slavery, and so on. Your final decision is made near the end and it is supposed to affect you powers; meaning if you play lightside most of the game then turn and go darkside then you powers are diminished atad, but I have never noticed the difference.

12. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    what are behind the doors at the jedi enclave where the ebon hawk is. is there a layout of the enclave?

13. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Map of the Enclave

Behind one door there's a shop. They have some nice stuff, but since you get there at the beginning of the game, you can't afford most of it (it's a better idea to come back after finishing a planet or two)... But there's that funny Twi'lek there, nagging about Czerka.

14. LordKermit

LordKermit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2006
    if u kill juhani(my opinion annoying as heck) is there anyone she gets replaced with or do u only have 8 characters to choose from?

15. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Only eight. Some times I just kill her because I'm not in the mood to convert her. I certainly don't miss her that much. However I do miss my favorite line in the game.

Damn straight, I DO look divine!

:p

16. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    Huh, so if you kill Juhani then who takes her place when you go into the Rakatan Temple?

17. LordKermit

LordKermit Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2006
    i guess u bring jolee and someone else

18. Ganja

Ganja Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2005
    Nope, it's just Jolee. My first run of the game I went darkside and had no idea Juhani would end up a party member so I killed her for attacking me. When you get to the temple, only jedi are allowed in so it was just me and Jolee, too bad for him...he died. [face_devil]

19. weaponsmaster14

weaponsmaster14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2007
    I never really find myself using Juhani though I find it funny the only way to "romance" her is with a female Revan. No kissing scene there though.

Which party members do you see yourdelf using?

I use HK for his clever dialouge and Bastila, I usually play as a male so I keep her in to finish the romance quest ASAP.

20. GeneralBryanMoonstar

GeneralBryanMoonstar Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2007
    I use bastilia and Jolee, because they are the least two annoying (Carth never shuts up about being betrayed, and the others have lousy dialog.) And also they are the two strongest in the force, and the Force and Lightsabers are so much better than blasters (IMO the weakest part of the game.)

21. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    Same here. By the way, next time I took both of them and it didn't change much. They just both died :p

22. GeneralBryanMoonstar

GeneralBryanMoonstar Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2007
    You have to tell them to just use their force powers, otherwise Bastillia kills them. I'm usually able to survive and keep them alive (albite with almost no health.)

23. Raja_Io

Aug 28, 2005
    What I meant was that I played DS and I, together with Bastila, killed them. Can they die if you stay LS? I didn't know about that, they've always survived so far...

24. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    Really? I was able to beat Bastila easily both times as a Scout/Consular and Scout/Sentinel without using any particularly special items.

25. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    wich storyline is better? male or female. i like both but i like to follow canon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.