KOTOR: General Chat & Discussion (NOT for Gameplay help / walkthroughs) - CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jaepee, May 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snelson Force Ghost

star 4
    which romance is better male or female? i like both.
  2. snelson Force Ghost

star 4
    wich romance is better?
  3. snelson Force Ghost

star 4
    is anyone going to answer my question?
  4. jacemathem Force Ghost

star 5
    1. Quit spamming.
    2. This isn't a chatroom, discussions occur over time
    3. It's the holiday season, a lot of people are kinda busy.
    4. Revan/Bastila is best.
    5. Quit spamming.
  5. snelson Force Ghost

star 4
    in the lower city apartments where selven is there is an apartment with an alcove that looks like an elevator was this originally an elevator? where did it lead to. same goes for davik's estate and the main apartmenrt ring. i know what the armory in the vulkar base was once an elevator that lead to the second level of the base.
  6. snelson Force Ghost

star 4
    let me rephrase my question. in the lower city apartments there is an alcove in one of the apartments was this once an elevator? there's one in davik's estate. there are two former elevators in the vulkar base. the armory led to the second floor. the one in the garage led to the part where we had to dress as a vulkar there were four levels in the vulkar base.
  7. jediknightleia Force Ghost

star 2
    i'm fighting malak everytime i use force push on him, it doesn't affect him. he's immune, has this happened to anybody else?
  8. General_Kor Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are you using push, whirlwind or wave? I believe with Malak only Wave works, and not that well, it just damages him a bit without knocking him back. You could use some items to up your wisdom modifiers to give your Force powers more punch, but I don't think that would work without some serious boosts.
  9. Eternity85 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    You can also use force lightning or force storm. Other than those, and force wave i dont think is possible.
  10. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think Wave knocked him back the last time I played. After he drained the first Jedi, I didn't use my saber on him at all. I used Wave to knock him back, then a mix of adhesive grenades and thermal detonators/plasma grenades to kill him.
  11. Eternity85 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Lol, cheap tricks. That cant be much fun[face_tired]
  12. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    No more fun than it is to spam med packs every single turn just to stay alive long enough to beat him >_>

I always find I have a couple zillion Thermal Detonators at the end anyway since I never have to use them at all.
  13. Lord Vivec Chosen One

star 7
    I just go Soldier/Guardian and then run around destroy the stasis pods and then Lightsaber Malak to death.

Takes about five minutes or less.
  14. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    You can use Death Field on the stasis pods.
  15. Eternity85 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    It works well if you have a bunch of Verpine prototype shields. Even Malak has trouble getting through those.
  16. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Pardon if this has been brought up before...

I found an interesting glitch where T3 somehow turned into a second Zaalbar. This alone seemed weird to me but it didn't stop there. By the time I left The Unknown World, I had 6 Zaalbars occupying space aboard the Ebon Hawk. Strange, eh?
  17. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    That IS odd, though having six strong Wookiees would go down well with those Sith on Korriban
  18. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I just ran away from him, ran onto the upper decks, and threw my lightsaber at him. The way the running animation looked, it was like he was an idiot trying to get to me/escape my lightsaber

lol
  19. Eternity85 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    So, does anyone here still play Kotor? Just curious, or are we all waiting for the third, the one that may never come.
  20. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I play through it every now and again.
  21. Lord Vivec Chosen One

star 7
    I play it occasionally.
  22. Eternity85 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yes, me too.. Every time i play through Kotor it`s always one or two new things. Like the last time i played i got this funny dialog with Jolee and Canderous that made me laugh, always funny when its something new. But i think i`v done almost about everything i can do now. Still love the game though, one of the best RPG ever(IMHO)
  23. SoA Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I just played it for the first time this summer and loved it. I've got the sequel on my shelf, but it's going to have to stay there until I get all my classes under control. Bah, real life.
  24. Draethe Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have played it through about 5 times. I love the characters and story. I wish they would announce a continuance of the series.
  25. GeraldR Jedi Padawan

Can anyone help me?? i'm stock in this level were your chip is trap by some kind of tracking beam and you have to chosse someone of your crue but a don't know wath to do???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.