main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR: General Chat & Discussion (NOT for Gameplay help / walkthroughs) - CONTAINS PLOT SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jaepee, May 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    which romance is better male or female? i like both.

2. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    wich romance is better?

3. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    is anyone going to answer my question?

4. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
    1. Quit spamming.
    2. This isn't a chatroom, discussions occur over time
    3. It's the holiday season, a lot of people are kinda busy.
    4. Revan/Bastila is best.
    5. Quit spamming.

5. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    in the lower city apartments where selven is there is an apartment with an alcove that looks like an elevator was this originally an elevator? where did it lead to. same goes for davik's estate and the main apartmenrt ring. i know what the armory in the vulkar base was once an elevator that lead to the second level of the base.

6. snelson

Aug 21, 2005
    let me rephrase my question. in the lower city apartments there is an alcove in one of the apartments was this once an elevator? there's one in davik's estate. there are two former elevators in the vulkar base. the armory led to the second floor. the one in the garage led to the part where we had to dress as a vulkar there were four levels in the vulkar base.

7. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    i'm fighting malak everytime i use force push on him, it doesn't affect him. he's immune, has this happened to anybody else?

8. General_Kor

General_Kor Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2004
    Are you using push, whirlwind or wave? I believe with Malak only Wave works, and not that well, it just damages him a bit without knocking him back. You could use some items to up your wisdom modifiers to give your Force powers more punch, but I don't think that would work without some serious boosts.

9. Eternity85

Eternity85 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    You can also use force lightning or force storm. Other than those, and force wave i dont think is possible.

10. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    I think Wave knocked him back the last time I played. After he drained the first Jedi, I didn't use my saber on him at all. I used Wave to knock him back, then a mix of adhesive grenades and thermal detonators/plasma grenades to kill him.

11. Eternity85

Jan 24, 2008
    Lol, cheap tricks. That cant be much fun[face_tired]

12. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    No more fun than it is to spam med packs every single turn just to stay alive long enough to beat him >_>

I always find I have a couple zillion Thermal Detonators at the end anyway since I never have to use them at all.

13. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I just go Soldier/Guardian and then run around destroy the stasis pods and then Lightsaber Malak to death.

Takes about five minutes or less.

14. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    You can use Death Field on the stasis pods.

15. Eternity85

Jan 24, 2008
    It works well if you have a bunch of Verpine prototype shields. Even Malak has trouble getting through those.

16. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Pardon if this has been brought up before...

I found an interesting glitch where T3 somehow turned into a second Zaalbar. This alone seemed weird to me but it didn't stop there. By the time I left The Unknown World, I had 6 Zaalbars occupying space aboard the Ebon Hawk. Strange, eh?

17. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    That IS odd, though having six strong Wookiees would go down well with those Sith on Korriban

18. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Yeah, I just ran away from him, ran onto the upper decks, and threw my lightsaber at him. The way the running animation looked, it was like he was an idiot trying to get to me/escape my lightsaber

lol

19. Eternity85

Jan 24, 2008
    So, does anyone here still play Kotor? Just curious, or are we all waiting for the third, the one that may never come.

20. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    I play through it every now and again.

21. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I play it occasionally.

22. Eternity85

Jan 24, 2008
    Yes, me too.. Every time i play through Kotor it`s always one or two new things. Like the last time i played i got this funny dialog with Jolee and Canderous that made me laugh, always funny when its something new. But i think i`v done almost about everything i can do now. Still love the game though, one of the best RPG ever(IMHO)

23. SoA

SoA Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2008
    I just played it for the first time this summer and loved it. I've got the sequel on my shelf, but it's going to have to stay there until I get all my classes under control. Bah, real life.

24. Draethe

Draethe Jedi Master star 1

Apr 7, 2002
    I have played it through about 5 times. I love the characters and story. I wish they would announce a continuance of the series.

25. GeraldR

GeraldR Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2008
    Can anyone help me?? i'm stock in this level were your chip is trap by some kind of tracking beam and you have to chosse someone of your crue but a don't know wath to do???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.