KOTOR: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Arawn_Fenn Force Ghost

star 7
    Two things:

1) You do not go to Taris in KOTOR 2. Taris is in KOTOR 1. You're thinking of Telos.

2) No, you can't get through that door. That area may have been part of the cut game content that was not finished, like the droid factory.
  2. Jacen_Solo11 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sorry, I meant Telos... Thats what I figured. But was worth asking.
  3. Lord Vivec Force Ghost

star 8
    One question:

I was playing my 5th Kotor Game, and on tatooine, there are supposed to be three dark jedi with one single blade lightsaber each. But somehow, one had a double bladed ligthsaber and the others had two lightsabers each. That made no sense.
  4. LordKermit Jedi Youngling

star 1
    mine on tat usually have a double bladed guy then 1 guy with just 1 and the other jedi is dual weilding

where do u get the parts to fix the ship? i know u get 2 parts from the one but thats if ur hostile towards the one and i dont want to be so any help would be great
  5. Arawn_Fenn Force Ghost

star 7
    Search the wreckage along the path.
  6. Ultima_1 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah, the wreckage with the gizka trap cutscene by it has parts.
  7. LordKermit Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i found 1 piece and put it in my ship and i was allowe to fly away... dont u need 3 pieces?
  8. Master-Fett Jedi Master

star 6
    You got the other two by completing the Rakattan mission.
  9. Jacen_Solo11 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm an obscure and nerdy player as far as names go, so I'm currently playing as Keiren Halcyon. Guess that's not too obscure depending on what books you've read...
  10. darth_padawan_padme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Is there an actual cutscene where Revan leaves Bastilla one year later?
  11. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    i need some help i am stuck on the sith acdademy trying to get to the caves but darth brandon(sp?) and his two sith helpers keep killing me and my other 2 jedi. i've tried running away but it doesn't work. everything i've tried gets me killed. thanks
  12. Alpha-Red Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Eat medpacks. Go into your inventory after every attack, select your medpacks, and click "Use Item" to avoid using up a turn while you heal. That's more or less your fallback for everything.
  13. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    has anybody here tried to enable the cheats? I tried it but it doesn't work.
  14. Darklord07 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah, I have. Though you really can't get anything good with the codes for Kotor 1. Kotor 2 on the other hand...[face_devil]
  15. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    i followed the directions to enable to the cheats but when i push ' to bring down the console nothing happens. i don't know what i did wrong.
  16. Darklord07 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The thing is the cheat screen is invisible in Kotor 1. So you won't be able to see what you're typing, but I think you're not able to move with the lettered keys while it's up. I'd go back and redo it to make sure, since it's been awhile, but unfortunately I don't have the game installed on my computer anymore. :oops:
  17. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    alright well now i know not to look for the console, thanks for the help :)
  18. Oissan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The console is invisible?
    Not in my game. It always appears right at the top of the screen.
  19. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    I'm fairly sure it's only invisible in KOTOR2. It's only a green > though I think.
  20. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    so the console is not invisible in kotor? if not then i did the cheats wrong :(
  21. Son_Of_Skywalker15 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    It isinvisible in Kotor II. It isn'tin Kotor, so you can see the ~

It's a bit tricky to enable itself, actually. [link=http://www.starwarsknights.com/strategy.php]This[/link]should help you. If you need more help I can guide you through it.
  22. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    I added the enablecheat=1 and saved it but when i'm playing and i press ' or ~ nothing happens, i don't know what i did wrong.
  23. Son_Of_Skywalker15 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Looking at the page I linked to you, you can try the [link=http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php]Kotor SaveGame Editor (KSE)[/link]. I wouldn't try it first, however. Go over and take it out; save it; put it back in. That might work. Also make sure you're adding it to the right heading.
  24. jediknightleia Jedi Master

star 2
    okay so i download the editor and my brother helped me out with it so now when i play it shows cheat used but when i push the ' or ~ the < does not pop up.
  25. Darth_Eradycus Jedi Master

star 1
    I think you might have to put a space between "Enable" and "Cheats" (Enable Cheats=1)
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.