main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kotor II and the last Jedi Council of Dantooine [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Squall_Leonhart, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squall_Leonhart

Squall_Leonhart Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2004
    Hello,

Could you tell me what happenned exactly to masters Vandar, Vrook, Dorak and Zhar Lestin ? Is that told in Kotor II ? If they appear in the game, could you precise me what they do ? It's for an encyclopedia. Thanks.

2. TripleB

TripleB Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2000
    I will highlight out what happens, since I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Play the Game and Find OUt FOr yourself...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    For starters, Vrook is on Dantooine, so he's alive (unless you decide to kill him, that is).

Vandar either died during the assault on the Star Forge (if you say Revan went Darkside during your first conversation with Atton), or I've also heard he was killed by Darth Nihilus before KOTOR II.

As for the other two, they were either killed during Malak's bombardment of Dantooine, or during the time between KOTOR I&II when the Jedi were hunted to near extinction.

4. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    I missed seeing the Yoda dude.

5. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I wondered for a long time if Master Vrook was the same counciler from the last game. Now I know.

6. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    Dorak and Zhar were on Katarr when Nihilus did his attack.

EDIT: Since you haven't played the game, I should elaborate. The Jedi, knowing they were being hunted, had one final gathering on the Miraluka world of Katarr, hoping that the Force presence of the Miraluka could mask them from Darth Nihilus. But Nihilus found them anyway and attacked, wiping out all life on the planet (well, almost all, but I'll leave that to the game to explain; it's not important for this).

7. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    You do get to see a hologram of Vandar on Dantooine if you repair the protocol droid outside of Khoonda. I don't remember what you have to do to get it but you ask the robot if it has any entries concerning your character and then it shows a conversation between Vrook and Vandar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.