main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends KotOR III: The Fall of Darth Nihilus

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Valeo, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Valeo

Darth_Valeo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2005
    Hello everyone! this is my first post and story so I hope you like it. Its about the mysterious Darth Nihilus (from KotOR II) and how he became dark lord of the sith.
    Knights of the Old Republic III:
    The Fall of Darth Nihilus

Note: ?Selfar? is not Darth Nihilus? real former name before he became a Dark Lord. His former name is unknown, so I created one. As is with Darth Sion?s name which I

Chapter 1

Jedi padawan Salfar was in his chambers meditating in his chambers when he was interrupted by his hologram projector. He opened one eye to see what was going on. It was Malak. ?This is a special hologram that is being sent to all jedi apprentices, Revan and I would like to hold a meeting absent to the jedi council in the caves west of the Temples location. This should be kept a from the jedi masters. This message will now delete itself.? The light blue opaque Malak vanished. A meeting? Without note of the jedi masters? Why? All of these things puzzled him, and it was these questions that needed answers.

Salfar decided he would be present for this meeting?

When Salfar arrived many jedi apprentices where there drawn by the apparent ominous mystery.
    All of the jedi stood in a crowd, everyone circled around who must be Revan and Malak. He stood in the back leaning against a damp cave wall. He listened.
    ??As you all know the Mandalorians have moved from there space into Republic territory. Thousands of innocents on the Onderon moon of Dxun are be slaughtered by Mandalorians. While the Republic is slow to act against this threat the jedi masters have not acted at all. They sit back allowing this to happen, while Dxun?s futile militia try to hold off the great Mandalorian threat. I ask you now, to join Malak and I against this danger, and to go to war with the Mandalorians along side the Republic. If the jedi masters do not wish to act?Then I will!? Revan ended his most inspirational speech.
    A jedi apprentice stepped forth, ?But we cannot go against the will of the jedi masters, we could be made exiles!? cried the apprentice.

?Would you rather sit back and do nothing as the Republic spirals into a downfall? Besides, the jedi masters will soon appreciate what we will have done.?

Selfar saw wisdom in what Revan had said, and he knew he had enough skills as a jedi to fight in these wars. He listened more.

Malak now emerged, ?If you have heard our call then meet us again, tomorrow at the Republic base. The Republic freighters have already arranged to send a fleet to Dxun, they will no doubt appreciate jedi helping them.?
    ?This meeting is over,? announced Malak. Soft whispered echoed through the cave entrance as the jedi poured out of the cave, back to the Temple.

There was no conflict in what Selfar?s choice was. He was going to war?

Selfar awoke early the next day, he packed his clothes, some credits and, of course, his lightsaber. He stopped a moment and stared at the hilt of his saber. The bottom had jet black greaves, while the top was a gold color, it took him a long time to make it, but when he was finished Master Vandar said that he was the first in 70 years to place his crystal perfectly the first time. Enough of this, he thought, I must concentrate on the task at hand.

After finishing packing he slipped out of his quarters to the first shuttle to the Republic base. He pulled back his long black hair, in frustration realizing the next shuttle was in an hour. He sat on a near by bench and waited. He saw a fellow student. His name was Siron. Selfar waved to Siron, Siron saw him and he smiled and sat down with him.

?Are you going to the Republic Base to?? Selfar said, glancing at Siron?s packed bags.

?Yeah.? He answered. Within minutes they entered into a discussion about how the Jedi Council was slow to act and being cowardly and such. Soon they boarded the shuttle to the Republic Base.

?Admiral Onasi, there is an entire legion of jedi outside of the Republic Base, they wish to help counter the invasion on Dxun,? said a republic officer.

?The jedi

2. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    needs spaces.

3. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    Ok, but what did you think of the actual story?

4. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    not until spaces.

5. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    There you go.

6. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
  7. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
  8. LowRyder

LowRyder Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Not bad, good story. I like it.

When can we excpect an update?

9. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    Half way done with it. It'll be on its way. Glad to see someone noticed it :)

10. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
  11. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    Looks good, can't wait for more.

12. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    Quite interesting.

13. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    Just thought I would tell you that the next chapter is going to come out tommorow. So don't abandon the story!

14. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
    Sorry this took Soooooooooooooooooooo long...

Chapter 3

Captain Sirk closed his portable hologram console. Selfar had just told him about the happening with the Sith. The other jedi found this very suprising, hoping that there was only one, and that they were not involved in the war, never the less the jedi kept there eyes peeled and there sensed stretched out to the force. The moved through the jungle towards the AD tower, all the while the three jedi kept up a conversation.

?So, how did you manage to take out that Sith all by yourself?? asked Relo curiously. Selfar noticed that Zek listened in, hoping to capture the answer as well. ?Well, I?m not exactly sure, I guess part of it was seeing you two taken down,? answer Selfar. ?I was not taken down, I merely rushed into the situation to quickly, I could have taken the Sith by myself you know,? said Zek hating to admit that she did more to help the Sith than Selfar and Relo.

?Stop,? said Captain Sirk in a strong tone. ?Look, up there,? he commanded while pointing up at something. Selfar tilted his head back up only to see a gigantic tower with a mounted turret at the top, no doubt the AD tower they are seeking. Captain Sirk motioned for everyone to stay behind with his hand. Sirk took out a pair of X3-Binoculors and peered through them. After a couple of seconds he looked up at us and said, ?Ten guards in the front and at least four droids in the back. But if we can make our way to the back we should be able find a way past the droids,? he said in a hush tone.

They walked quietly through the brush making there was around to the back of the tower. Selfar crouched down observing the droids. HK-38 models, and I was hoping for just a couple of standard patrol droids, he thought to himself. ?Were out of luck, it looks like there is no way to get in undetect?,? Suddenly the HK model droids moved. But not in Their direction, no, infact they were going the complete opposite direction. Soon the droids disappeared into the lush green jungle.

?Looks like the droids have been called from there, post, come on lets go,? said Sirk. Selfar followed the others, he crouched down and made his way to the tower?s back door with everyone else. ?Hmm? Coded lock, aye, well that?s no problem,? muttered Sirk as he reached into his utility belt and pulled out what look like a miniature datapad. He unraveled a small cord and plugged the end into a small port in the metallic door. He pressed a couple of buttons and a humming noise began. A satisfying beep rang out, and was followed by the doors sliding open.

Now all they had to do was the hard part, shutting down the Tower, Selfar thought to himself.

15. Darth_Valeo

Jul 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.