main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends KOTOR - Proclivity (Kotor AU - Vandar, Bastila, Revan) - **Completed 2/15/06**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WyoJedi, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Haha yes! I won! I so guessed the ending! It is too bad that Revan had to lie to Bastila to get her to kill him. But at least she did it. I loved the line that she said just as she was killing him. For Vandar to hear that from Bastila of all people must be worse than death. That was a very Dark Side thing for her to do! I love it!

2. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Emperor_Revan: Thank you for reading and thatnks for the wonderful comments. I also liked the part on Dantooine... eerily beautiful, I like that description. Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi: I too am sad to see it end. But that just opens opportunities for me to write other things :p I'm glad you liked the ending. I had a lot of fun writing it, even though I had to kill off one of my favorite characters. Thanks for reading and for your great comments.

Senator_Leia73: Yes you won. It's like you read my mind :D What Revan said to her was true... from a certain point of view. But he twisted it for his own means. I think that Vandar was pretty shocked by the end, and probably very hurt. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
    Wyo

3. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Kinda late, I know... but I really enjoyed writing this fic, so I thought I would create a picture to go along with it. I have posted the pic on the first post, so take a look... and enjoy!

Cheers,
    Wyo

4. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Wow I don't think I have raed a fic where the bad guys win and the galaxy is doomed. Great though loved it.

5. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Ob-wan-shawa: Thanks for reading! Yeah, most of the time I like to let the "good guys win", but sometimes you just feel like rooting for the bad guys.[face_devil] Glad that you enjoyed this. Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Wyo

6. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Wow...I just couldn't get to the next chapter fast enough. Well written, great pace, very intense. =D=

7. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA: Thank you! It's always good to hear that someone enjoyed my story. Glad that it appealed to you. Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Wyo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.