main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR questions....

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fallen_Jedi21, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    If this is in the wrong forum, please redirect me. I posted this here because it deals with both game and other EU continuity.

I've decided to try doing a pre-KOTOR fanfilm dealing with Revan and Malak (possibly Bastila) as padawans (in their mid teens), and I need some questions answered before I can start writing.

1. Where were Malak, Revan, and Bastila trained? It's not explicitly stated, but I'm thinking maybe the enclave on Dantooine. Now, in the game, Bastila didn't know that Malak knew about the academy there, but could it still fit? I'd like to have them all trained in the same place if possible.

2. How old are Malak, Revan, and Bastila as of KOTOR? I'm thinking Revan is about 35, Malak might be nearing his forties, and bastila in her mid to late twenties or early thirties. This is important because I need to know how far after the war with Exar Kun this would be. I think it might be a fair while because Revan in the game doesn't know much about it (it could be attributed to his memory loss, though)

3. How long before the game did Jolee go to Kashyyyk, and how old was he in the game? It wouldn't be a major plot point, but if he's still around, it would be nice to include him (even if it's just a cameo of sorts). I'd also need to know how old the actor would be who would play him.

4. Who were their masters? I know it's probably not known, but I think it would be kind of interesting to have Vrook as Revan's master, because he seems very much against the re-training (afraid of losing him to the dark side again?)

4. What weren't Revan and Malak's last names? I'm toying with the idea of them being Revan Skywalker and Malak Jade, but would that be too much of a stretch?

5. Who were the major enemies during the time this would take place (depending on the answer to the second question)? Would the Mandalorians have begun their attack yet, or would it be more of a peaceful time?

6. When did Revan start building HK-47? could he have built a prototype called HK-39 or something like that?

That's all I have for now, but I'll probably have more later.

2. mrslush50

mrslush50 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    I don't think your in the "wrong" forum, just maybe not the best one. try here

I'm sure some of the people here might be able to help you out if any of those answers exist, but others in the games forum may be able to do so in more detail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.