main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub KOTOR/SWTOR Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 3, 2012.

1. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    I haven't heard the female Inq and Warrior voices, but the Inq male I don't like very much. Warrior's much better.

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Hmm I'll have to find some way to listen to them. I don't actually dislike any if the voice acting, I think it's all very high quality considering the enormity of the game. I just prefer some to others. :p

3. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Naturally. :p

I think I might start a Consular today...

4. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I miss my Consular. I miss all my characters. 6 more days...

*blasts TOR music in the meantime*

5. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Is Consular fun to play with? It's just that I don't see it... I mean, Inq has lightning and cool offensive Force powers... What does Consular have?

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I love my Sith Inquisitor's voice. She has a british accent but it's very sarcastic. I laugh every time she comments:p

My Knight voice is ok. She is a goody two shoes though. Haven't played my agent in awhile so i forgot what the voice sounds like.:p

7. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    The sarcasm is the best part. Snarky Inq, luckily you're awesome enough to not get killed :p

Aww yeah well I like my knight being a goody two-shoes :p can't wait until I pick up Doc, I would like some flirting on that character.

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Is Doc another companion?

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Yep, you can see all the possible companions on the Legacy panel, somewhere down under achievements. I hear he's quite fun and I enjoy making a collection of lovely man-flesh... Malavai Quinn, Corso Riggs, Doc... :p

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sounds awesome i can't wait to pick him and others up. I'm tired of having Kira along. I need some man-flesh to flirt with.:p

11. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Exactly :p Malavai's my favourite flirt so far, he blushes and gets flustered and also happens to be very lovely. If only there was a male version of the slave outfit, my Warrior would love to have him in that :p

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  13. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Quinn's fiercely loyal. Even as male, he's always my choice 'cause he's healer.

14. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Making him sweat is my favourite pastime... He'll learn to be loyal to me and only me regardless of the empire...

I find his healing isn't as good as other healer companions, I tend to use Vette for damage. But I didn't get him that long ago, and Elara Dorne (trooper healer) I found didn't do very well at first but by level 35 I was using her pretty exclusively straight up to 50. So I'll give him a chance, not every healer can be as good as Mako (who is also super cute) :p

15. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Which other char is healer on the Warrior storyline other than Quinn?

16. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    There should only ever be one for each class.

17. ThatsNoPloKoon

ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2013
    So I just finished Kotor 2 with the restoration mod. I think it might be my favourite Star Wars related thing ever. Shame that from what I've heard about TOR it really mishandles the ends of these characters. Suppose there's still the kotor comics to dive into when the omnibus comes out.

18. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Since KOTOR II is generally seen as an incomplete and not well-made (storywise) game with a lot of plot-holes, Bioware seems to want to distance themselves and the rest of the SW universe from that game, which is a shame really because it had great development potential and a fantastic story.

19. ThatsNoPloKoon

ThatsNoPloKoon Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2013
    I didn't really notice any plot holes. Maybe it was because of the resoration mod. Sure there's a lot of unanswered questions at the end of the game but it felt like they were just setting up a Kotor 3 which obviously didn't happen.

20. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Yeah, I meant KOTOR II the original version. The restoration mod was meant to fill those plot-holes from the original game, but I think it's not canon.

21. Atris

Atris Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2013
    /wave

I am still playing through KOTOR II again with the restored content mod, and it is definitely better..

I'd really like to pick up TOR again, but I can't really find a good reason to pay the monthly - and from what I can tell, the free version is pretty empty :( Any thoughts?

22. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I play free, and just bought onetime unlocks for stuff I wanted like species options and other such things. F2p can play the entire game, most of the locks are cosmetic, and the reduced xp (annoying, but easy enough to deal with if you know how to get easy xp)

23. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Is it true that the best way to get good end-game level gear is to do FPs?

24. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    That's what I've heard. Alas, nobody to do them with BUT the one FP I did do I got a great chest piece for my smuggler.

25. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Just join the group finder queue! :p