main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub KOTOR/SWTOR Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Oh that sucks:(

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Downloading a patch now but I'll be online soon... I can see if I have anyone higher that I forgot about. Otherwise I'm going to be playing my Smuggler on Coruscant.

3. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ok hope you have one or i'll be on Uphrades forever. :(

4. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I could probably still help you even as a lower level - my level 12 smuggler is a healer, and as long as this Sith doesn't attack me I could help that way, even though it's a low level, and if I buffed up. Mostly I'd like my the patcher to stop slowing my computer processes down to almost zero.

Googling it, it seems that's a particularly hard fight that a lot are complaining about, even when overlevelled. Oi.

5. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ok we can give it a try.

What is your smuggler's name?

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Logging in to find out just that... Her name is Terinn. I go a week or so without playing and I forget everything :p Thing is, you'd have to come to Coruscant to pick me up since I have no ship and no access to that location.

7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Getting to my ship now on my way to Coruscant to pick her up.:)

8. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Sorry I couldn't help :( I should be done Coruscant by tomorrow but I hope you can get through that mission.

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Not looking good on that. I just did a warzone so i can get some credits. I might do a flashpoint as well. I spent all my creds on repair that is why i am low.

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I know how that is, I ran out of credits on my Trooper once on a similar fight - had to change tactics in order to win, took me ages. But I didn't have any friends to ask for help back then :p

11. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    I might be able to help with my Knight... Might, because I don't know if I'll be home after work today.

You still stuck? Teegirloo

12. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    My smuggler's level 17 and has her ship now so we can try again if Val's not on :)

I forgot how disgusting the fleet is on Jedi Cov. Spent some time there while crafting/waiting for a warzone to start and just... bleh. General chat is a blight on that game. Bergeren isn't as bad, probably because it's RP and not PVE, but still.

And I bought myself a new jacket for my smuggler. This is why I'm always out of credits, keep saving up and blowing them all on one item off GTN :p

13. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Question:

Do you all want to participate in the EU Trivia Quiz? I could just go ahead and volunteer, but as I don't want to jump over everyone's heads...I figured I'd ask first :p

Also, since we (still) lack a Senator in here, I'm posting this as the Founder.

"We are planning on revamping the EUC Awards and would like suggestions for awards that you would like to see included. The Senate feels like we have been using awards that the users from the past created and we'd love to have awards unique to the users of today. Is there an inside joke from your thread that can be turned into an award? Please send the suggestion with your Senator or post it in the Senate thread."

14. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Most likely to go on a 12-hour rampage on SW:TOR

:p

Hando likes this.
  15. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
  16. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Oh hells yeah.[face_devil]

17. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    I did that yesterday, and will likely do it again today!

18. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I've done that too... while I was half-joking, I think it'd make a funny award just to see who in the EUC knows who plays SW:TOR :p

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah i am though i haven't played in a couple of days. I have a draft tonight so i don't know if i will get on.

20. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    A couple hours is about all I can handle. But I'll say that I make those hours count. Yesterday I went from 140,000 credits to 325,000 in just a couple hours.

21. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Revanfan1 how do you do that?? Get credits so fast.

Teegirloo Yeah, I haven't been on these last couple of days, either. Probably will be on tomorrow, though, so if you want I could provide assistance some time during the afternoon. Where do you live?

22. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm level 55. First I do the dailies in CZ-198. Then I do the dailies in Black Hole. Then I go back to Corellia and do the quests I "forgot" to do there. In between these, I sell items I've had crammed in my cargo bay on the GTN and make a load of credits doing that. I was already at 310,000, give or take, by the time I finished the daily areas and sold my GTN items.

23. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    How is CZ-198? I can't do anything 50+ yet so I like to hear.

So do we want a Senator? We qualify for one... I'd volunteer for it but do we even care?

24. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    I could be a Senator. Get more involved in the EUC, if I may.

25. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    CZ-198 provides roughly 31,000 credits per run (provided you don't do the flashpoints required for the weekly; that increases the count). Not only that, but it's easy to do. There are winding corridors that lead first to a hangar-type area and then an elevator to a large, wide-open shipping dock. The hangar-type area contains droid shipping containers you have to destroy, and some of them will randomly spawn Strong droids; you must destroy 6 (I think) containers to complete this daily. Throughout the halls are enemies (obviously), and you must kill 35 of them (whether in the halls, hangar, or shipping area) for the next daily. Then there is a quest to destroy 6 toxic containers and recover 6 kolto packs. They cut down on time by not making recovering the kolto channel (you kneel down instantly instead of getting a channel bar and then kneeling down). This carries over into the hangar, where there are more containers. The last daily is to recover an antidote in a phased area which leads to a sewer where you have to fight a large tentacle-monster that fights like an Elite-level flashpoint boss (so he has phases, but he's easier to fight). Return to the terminal and you're 31k richer, plus whatever you got from enemies' corpses (and interestingly, the enemies in Black Hole have more credits in their remains than the ones in CZ-198, to my annoyance). This is Republic-side; I haven't done Imp-side yet. Overall it's fun, easy, quick, and rewarding, because you also get 2 basic commendations and a reputation item per quest.