main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub KOTOR/SWTOR Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Yeah I get that. The f2p and preferred play has gotten hugely better recently (according to the patch notes, at least) but I haven't gotten a chance to try it. I'd just love to have the internet to run it. *sigh* I miss my Jugg but I need to wz/fp to level her and I can't connect to a server, let alone play with other people.

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I haven't been playing for awhile. My Sentinel is still stuck on Uphrades do to lack of funds for repair. When I was playing I started a Bounty Hunter and Jedi Consular. I got them close to Lvl 10 + but since then I haven't had a chance to play. :(

3. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    If my internet ever gets sorted I'd be happy to help (fo realz this time) but until then...

*glances sideways*

*clicks mass effect*

*slides out*

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I hope your internet gets sorted out. Let me know when it does. I would love the help.

5. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Might try again this weekend. My Rep characters on that server are still pretty low level but it mostly depends on my internet.

6. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
  7. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Been trying Oricon lately and I really like it, but it's wearing me out, because I'm to the point where I have to complete the Ops to finish the storyline. My only problem is that I've never done any Ops before...at all. I really want to cut the Dread Masters to pieces, but I am just not sure I'm cut out for it. For starters, my gear is just the stuff you get from the Oricon questline or lower (which, I assume, they give you specifically so you can do those Ops, but I'm not sure, the gear requirement might be more). For another, I really don't know if I can handle the intensity of being a tank in the first Op I ever do.

8. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I managed to get on last night! Briefly, that is, before there was a massive power outage. Did a few warzones, ended up in one of the new 4v4 arenas and had no idea what I was doing. My highest rep character is the one I was on last night, Terinn, she's only lvl 18 so far but she's a healer (and if I do say so myself, I am an excellent healer :p)

Operations... ah yes... I don't know if it's the case anymore, but f2p can't do ops, so I've never done any. Sad. The Dread Masters one sounds awesome but as your first... yeah, that sounds pretty intense.

9. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    When bao Durr becomes a jedi he may be the most useful party member in KOTOR 2 i think

10. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    I finally subbed ! :
    Finally I've subbed! :D

So I got to play today with my Inq. Enjoying it so far in Balmorra. You should sub too when you get the chance, I don't know how can you stand F2P...

11. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    oops, I don't know what happened with my previous post... I screwed up, apparently.

Just want to say... Rebecca_Daniels

Remember how I told you it would make more sense to choose an alien when playing Sith Inquisitor since there are a lot more alien slaves than humans and Sith? I was wrong. :eek:

Turns out, the Inquisitor has very glorious heritage with the Ancient Sith Empire, dating back to Tulak Hord's reign. It is revealed that you are the heir to Kallig, a Sith Lord whom Hord hated because he saw him as a great threat to his rule and thus banished him and stripped him of his riches and rights... Since most ancient Sith Lords (such as Sadow, Ragnos) are a human-original Sith species hybrid (a combination which resulted in the Purebloods of the game) it would actually make more sense to play the Sith Inquisitor storyline as a Pureblood!

Just found that interesting. :p

12. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I knew that, you find that out before you even leave Dromund Kaas :p That's the benefit of a game like this, there is no canon species or gender or whatever... yet. My Inq is a subservient light side zabrak, just because. Doesn't have to make sense, just is. Of course, can't really change much of the story by going light but it's funny to listen to Khem Val tell him to grow a backbone or whatever he ends up saying. His "Little Sith" thing is my favourite.

Eh, preferred status was enough of a step up for me after playing basic f2p for the first couple months. Which was painful, in hindsight. There are some limits, but my messed up internet right now just means I'm not playing anyway.

13. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013

I know it doesn't have to make sense, I just like it more when it does. :p But actually after thinking more about that, I'm wrong. :( Having a glorious and long bloodline doesn't mean he's Sith... And it doesn't make sense in the end because he was brought up to the Academy when he was discovered to be Force-sensitive... If he was a Pureblood, since 99% of the Pureblood Sith are Force-sensitive, then there's no way he was "discovered". It would've been known since birth. :( Damn, all my logic failed!

Well, preferred is better than nothing. :p

14. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    I started an inquisitor on Jedi Covenant over the weekend. It's a lot of fun so far.

Were any of you successful in creating a new guild? Or is the old one still active?

15. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Yeah I've seen some pureblood Inq's and I've always been a bit ??? at them like make whatever you want for sure but it just doesn't make sense. Same with Rep purebloods, but I guess people want to be different. Canonically the Inq would likely be human, tbh. And when you meet Kallig he's wearing a helmet, right? So you can have whatever species you want... except there's no way he's a Twi'lek, love to see where he's hiding lekku :p Still, it's a fun plotline, my Inq doesn't really believe that it's true.

Meanwhile my pureblood Jugg would happily murder my Inq. I guess I'll have to keep them separated, she's a bit bloodthirsty.

There is two guilds, one imp, one rep, but I'm only in the imp one... can't remember what it's called, and don't know if I can add people. I can try tonight, I suppose, or you can bother... Sarge221? I think it was Sarge, can't check since I'm on my phone :p

16. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    The Imperial guild was named Artistically Done while the Republic guild was called JC Heroes. I think in both I still have the power to add others and I'm pretteh sure I gave Rebecca a position in Artistically Done to invite people to the guilld. Not sure.

We could come up with a plan to get people logged on and invited to the guilds but the problem is that I did uninstall TOR so I'll have to go through that whole 20GB install again :p

17. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Okay, then I can look tonight if anyone wants added to the imp one, just let me know your character names. I'm in the guild on Tlen, I should add my other imps :p Maybe can ask around if anyone else is still active in JC heroes, otherwise I guess we can start our own...

18. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Let's start our own! :p

And yeah, most probably human canonically.

19. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    It doesn't sound like Artistically Done is all that active anymore, judging from what Sarge said. I would be in favour of starting a new guild with you guys.

My inquisitor is a Zabrak. His name is Ammaal. I modelled him on Darth Maul (obviously), because he is my two year old son's favourite Star Wars character. He gets really excited whenever he seems him and starts shouting Awesome, awesome! He got that from the song in the Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out, when they re-introduce Darth Maul. I get a kick out of it seeing his joy over something Star Wars. It sort of doubles the pleasure of playing!

Having a Zabrak character seems to fit the story so far, since they would also most likely be slaves under the Empire. I guess I'll have to wait and see after Drommund Kaas.

Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Starting our own sounds good to me. Are we gonna do both sides?

21. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I've sen a few Maul lookalikes, I went for a different look for my Zabrak Inq but it seems we pick alike. I assume you're going to go for the advanced class option that gets you the double bladed lightsaber then? :p

Who wants to front the credits for them? Also we need to come up with names. Thoughts?

22. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Well for some silly reason I didn't see that I actually have TOR still installed. So if you guys want to start setting times where you'll be on so that I can whisk on by and invite, should be an easy matter to invite to the guilds.

Unless you want to keep going with creating your own guilds. *shrugs* Either way is fine by me so its up to you. Not now though; I'm going to sleep I-)

23. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    Rebecca,

Yes, I will definitely be going for the assassin advanced class. He'll have to have a double-bladed lightsaber for sure! Plus, I like playing characters with stealth skills.

How much does it cost to start a guild?

I hope to be able to play for at least a little while this evening.

24. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I usually take healing over stealth, which is why I love the smuggler adv class that gives you both! :p

I believe, though not sure, that it's 5000 credits to open a new guild? Additionally, we either need a subscriber (coughvalcough) to create it or we'd need to have four of us f2pers to be online and on the fleet at the same time... a guild bank might be fun too, so we can leave stuff to help each other out.

25. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    I'm a subscriber too. I don't have a lot of free time to play unfortunately. Does starting/managing a guild take alot of time?