main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub KOTOR/SWTOR Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Anyone else here on Ebon Hawk? I'm considering giving the game another attempt. I've got a level 46 or so Sith Juggernaut named Khund Colcha that I figured I'd finish leveling up.

2. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I'm not sure but I don't think so.

Thought: maybe make a list of everyone who's around and what server they're on? We get this question a lot :p

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    You all are on the wrong server then. :p

4. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I started on Bergeren Colony and that server's really nice. Way friendlier than my current one, Jedi Covenant, on which I've gotten more rude messages than I think anywhere on the internet.

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I haven't gotten much trouble on Ebon Hawk, but it is a pretty popular server so that may change. It is one of the main RP servers though, so that's what drew me to it.

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I think Bergeren's pretty quiet, which I like. Less server lag, for one, with my awful internet. Buuuut I started anew on Cov because these losers convinced me we could all start a guild and stuff and never did :p So I haven't been on Bergeren much lately other than to just keep them from taking my character names. It's an RP server too, which is probably why it's friendlier. I mostly keep my character personalities and headcanons to myself though.

And most of the stuff I've gotten on Cov that's been pissing me off is directly related to being female and playing female characters. About ready to stab the next one to do it.

7. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I still stay away from TOR myself.

I don't even really play MMO's anymore, aside from the occasional bout of WoT. And I need to go home before I can play KOTOR 1/2 :p

8. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm on EH.

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I still want to start a guild with you guys. :p

Rebecca_Daniels likes this.
  10. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I'm on the harbinger...

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Awesome! What side are you on? My main is a level 45 Sith Juggernaut, Khund, but I've also got a level 20 Gunslinger on the Republic side named Oklain.

12. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Several, but my mains are:

55 Commando, Backblast
    55 Knight, Jäsin
    55 Mercenary, Chernan
    50 Agent, Merok

And I'm currently leveling a warrior named Methic.

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    In recent news, I just hit 50 and completed the last of the Sith Warrior class missions on my Juggernaut, Khund.

I ran through it with another Juggernaut who was at the same stage as me, so I totally destroyed Darth Baras, and beat his bare *** til he died.

14. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Need to finish the Warrior storyline... then again, I just started chapter 3 so I've got a while to go. Can't wait for certain... events. *rubs hands together gleefully*

15. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    We should make both a Pub and an Imp guild!

So...

Anyone else feels related with this meme when playing TOR?? Cause I do. :p lol

[​IMG]

Revanfan1 and Rebecca_Daniels like this.
  16. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    You're farther than I am...I just started Warrior Chapter 2.

17. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I did the entire Chapter 2, start to finish, during the 2xp weekend. I happen to know what happens on Corellia and I'm so excited, but so far away :( Grinding 7 levels is going to suck.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  18. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    My brother played SW before I did so I basically knew the whole plot before I played the game. However I am still enjoying it to death! Can't wait to acquire Lt. Pierce.

19. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I love Pierce, toying with both him and my Quinn [face_devil] Quinn and Jaesa are my go-to companions, suit my play style more, but I love the interactions with Pierce. I spoiled myself on the Warrior storyline pretty early on, but it's only making me more excited to play through the story. :D

Revanfan1 likes this.
  20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Quinn is an absolutely essential companion for me, seeing how I'm a Juggernaut in the Immortal (tanking) tree. The healing and ranged dps is a perfect match.

21. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Precisely that, I'm the same specs, though I found Jaesa useful on Taris when there were mobs of raks that were just tedious to get through, since they dealt little damage and it just went faster. That's my strategy, at least.

EDIT: now I'm curious, we all have these Sith Juggs, but what are yours like? Light/dark, skill tree, gender, species, choice romance, etc? I'm guessing most of you play male characters, but I'm always interested in seeing/knowing more about your characters.

22. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Mine's a male Marauder, light side, can't recall the skill tree, human, Vette.

23. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Light side, eh? How's that going for you? I went 100% dark with my Jugg and have absolutely no regrets since she's deliciously evil, but I often wonder what a light side playthrough of a Sith would be like (which I'm actually doing with my Sorc but I haven't gotten past DK yet because of focusing on my Jugg). Probably a lot less people would be dying, no? :p

24. Kyy Jinn

Kyy Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2013
    Hi. I'm on Ebon Hawk, Harbinger, Jedi Covenant, Bastion, Red Eclipse, and Mantle of the Force if anyone wants to play there sometime. I have a lot of characters to play (though a lot of them are really low leveled).

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    My Juggernaut is a male Dark Side (completely maxed out Dark Side V as well) Cyborg who romanced Jaesa. I actually do a bit of RP as well (or at least intend to do so in the near future with him), and his backstory is that he was an Imperial Guard that was discovered to be Force Sensitive, and as such was taken to be trained as a Sith (this explains his suitable helmet).