main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KOTOR: The Movie Episode 2 UNDERWAY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Kaydon_Sentry, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will_of_the_Sith

Will_of_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2006
    i just downloaded it, put i can't get it to play.

2. Lord2

Lord2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2006
    That's an .iso file, you have to mount it with "DAEMON Tools" for example. Then its a virtual DVD drive.

3. Will_of_the_Sith

Will_of_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2006
    thanks. good luck on the TSL movie btw

4. RandolfCarter

RandolfCarter Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2006
    Awesome! I loved almost everything about it, and it flowed really well. Good acting too. Now if we could just convince Lucasfilm to use it as animatic for the real film....I mean, hey, it would cut out about 9/10 of the pre-production. ;)

5. UfthakK

UfthakK Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 1999
    Excellent work with the first episode Kaydon. Like the vast majority of people who have watched this, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Keep up the good work.

6. Jedi_Knight_10

Jedi_Knight_10 Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2006
    Great job man. It exceeded expectations, and I've been waiting for a good while. Please complete the task and come through with episodes 2 and 3.

The revolution on Kashyyk was very well done. Loved how you ended it with the song at the end of Ep. VI. The combat was awesome at the end - I look forward to some full episodes with all the fighting like that. Your voice acting was well done. The DVD looked great. You cut the story together just right. I was just amazed at how well you put it all together to tell the vital story in two hours.

It was just awesome Kaydon.

7. Jedi_Drizzt

Jedi_Drizzt Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2006
    I just downloaded it, it sounds great, I'll check it out later and post my opinion. :)

8. Krystalline

Krystalline Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2006
    To Kaydon:
    I watched the movie and I really like it! very good work and I am looking forward to the other installments.

One thing though, I read somewhere in this thread that you would have Juhani killed by Revan on Dantooine and have it haunt him for the duration of the movies. I thought it was pure genius and adds more depth to the character, yet there is nothing with Juhani in the film. Why not.

Are you planning on sending him back to Dantooine in later films or was that subplot just scrapped?

Just curious...

Good job otherwise.

9. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Yeah Juhani was cut from the film. It was the right thing to do in my opinion.

I think you should give Juhani a cameo at the end of kotor episode 3. Have her fighting with the jedi on the star forge.

10. thesurfshop19

thesurfshop19 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    Does anyone have any tips on how to convert this to iPod format? I apologize if this is a stupid question.

11. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I knew someone somewhere would one day pull this off.

=D=

I'm just watching the youtube stuff. In part two: 'watch it, bub!' - that was great.

12. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    You can do it easily with Quicktime Pro or iSquint. Both programs have simple iPod conversion tools. (iSquint is a Mac-only program, I believe.)

13. Lord2

Jan 6, 2006
    ohh I've forgot to post my thoughts about my movie here (THE KOTOR2 - THE MOVIE). Anyway here is the list:

I've decided what weapon each char. shall use:

Brogus = Blue double bladed lightsaber (Not green)
    Atton = Single Blaster
    Kreia = mostly not wielding anything, but when she does a yellow saber (single handed)
    T3 = ehh..he is not involved so much in the movie so.. He only uses lightning and a blue strike blaster (As you have seen in the 1:st teaser)
    Visas Marr = A Purple Single Handed Saber
    Handmaiden = A spear
    Bao-Dur = A axe
    T3 = ehh..he is not involved so much in the movie so.. He only uses lightning and a blue strike blaster (As you have seen in the 1:st teaser)
    HK-47 = His special blaster, a two handed blaster
    Mira = (Not really sure..)
    GOTO = Probably a blaster
    Darth Sion = A bowcaster ([face_liarliar] )

EDIT: Spelling, I also forgot to mention that the minigame before you leave Peragus II will be skipped (when you shoot from the canon and kill sith troopers, also in the 1:st teaser)

(Everything is copied from another thread)

14. thesurfshop19

thesurfshop19 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    Thanks -- iSquint is awesome!

15. Lord2

Jan 6, 2006
    It's time for an update now, as I mentioned before Peragus has no cut content so I've began the recording, and one scene is available for viewing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurakv4QgYc

Enjoy :D

16. Dark_Nexium

Dark_Nexium Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2007
    You might want to consider putting this in the "Fan Films" forum so that they can see this as well.;)

17. Lord2

Jan 6, 2006
    He have already done that...

18. Dark_Nexium

Dark_Nexium Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2007
    Yea I noticed after I looked back at that forum and I got confused since he uses a different youtube useraccount name than the forum one.

19. Kaydon_Sentry

Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    Hi everyone... almost finished with the move (moving a business AND your life from one place to another is not an easy task) so the FAQ will be coming up shortly! I'm currently in Vegas right now for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) - pretty amazing stuff here - I'll be back in town on Tuesday (staying for some 'fun' too) :) and then I'll get to that FAQ... start sending out your questions to kevin@mydirectpromo.com - or here as well, though email might be easier, and I'll get right to work on it next week. Lots to discuss!!!

Take care for now!

~K

P.S. Someone wrote in, mentioned a funny moment in my KOTOR movie... right after Logan saves this guy from being brutally tortured in Davik's base, he then downplays the mans suffering, comparing it to that of the music playing inside the base. I thought it was a funny catch - the poor guy must have though Logan to be heartless! ha "You think you had it bad? Try the music!" :)

20. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    I just finished downloading the DVD torrent of Episode 1. Kaydon, it is simply amazing to watch this film. My hat goes off to you and your talents. As many have said already, I can't wait until you release Episode 2! Now my goal is to create a custom-made DVD case for your film that will fit alongside the rest of my Star Wars collection. It deserves no less.

BTW, I am going to continue seeding Episode 1 for quite some time (something that I admit that I don't do often. IMO a wonderful file like this needs to be shared by everyone that is a Star Wars fan).

Good job! =D=

21. Lord2

Jan 6, 2006
    good idea, fit kaydon's dvd together with my other star wars collection.. I've:

KOTOR1 & 2
    Battlefront1 & 2
    Empire At War + Expansion
    All Star Wars Episodes
    Star Wars Jedi Academy
    Star Wars - Revelations (Fanfilm DVD)
    All Star Wars soundtracks
    All KOTOR soundtracks

so yea.. it will fit quite well!

22. Kaydon_Sentry

Jan 24, 2001
    Still stuck in Vegas (can't get back to Austin because of the weather!) but I wanted to let you know the FAQ will be answering questions about KOTOR episode 1, 2, and even 3... so ask away... though obviously my response will be delayed due to the fact I haven't made it home yet!!!! :) I guess if I should stuck anywhere in the country.. Vegas would be the place to be... take care! :)

23. Kaydon_Sentry

Jan 24, 2001
    Remember - send all q's to kevin@mydirectpromo.com - there have been some good ones coming in - okay, on the way to the airport now... hopefully I can make it home already! :)

24. Randy1012

Randy1012 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2007
    Kaydon,

I heard about your movie on a different board, and they linked to this thread, so I had to register here at the JC Forums just to tell you how much I loved the first part of your movie. I thought you did an awesome job with it, I especially loved the Star Warsy touches with the scene wipes, the music selection (I actually got goosebumps during the Escape from Taris scene with the Starship Troopers music blaring in the background), and how you incorporated stuff from Racer Revenge and Jedi Academy in order to spice things up.

Excellent, excellent work, and I'm eagerly awaiting part two (and part three, of course). I think I'm going to burn this onto a DVD myself, and get a case and give it some custom cover art--the whole works. Bravo! :)

25. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Gotta say, I'm really impressed with your work on this thing (I also found this on another forum). So impressed that I'm going the 9 yards and putting together DVD artwork for the thing as well with different covers for each film! Episode I is almost complete (just tweaking some minor things) and episode II and III are well under way.

Kaydon, how do you want your name to appear in the credits? I have you listed right now as Kevin Socal (although I'm pretty sure that's not your last name... heh)

[image=http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Subject_Zero/DVD-Ep1.jpg]

[image=http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Subject_Zero/DVD-Ep2.jpg]

[image=http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Subject_Zero/DVD-Ep3.jpg]

Whaddya think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.